Send Them Back! stickers now available

Jim Mathias

Send Them Back! stickers now available

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:57 am

They can't make White babies
They can't make White babies
A-Flier-immigration-8x10inREDUCED.jpg (56.72 KiB) Viewed 3837 times
Recently, the National Office created and posted the multi-purpose image seen above for making into banners, flyers, stickers, postcards, and so on. With the permission of the National Office I've made a large quantity of 4.25" x 5.5" stickers (that's a quarter of a sheet of paper size, they're big) for supplying activists and local use, of course.

The print quality and adhesive 'stickiness' is great, I wouldn't distribute them if they were less than the standards the National Office requires. These can be distributed 'as is,' without removing the backing or by sticking where legally permitted to do so. Your choice! But let's get the message out there that the National Alliance is in your area raising consciousness of Our Cause, available to encourage Alliance building, and educating our people in Cosmotheism to name but a few of our activities.

Want some? A pack of 50 is only $8 or 500/$70 --plus shipping for NA members/ supporters and others with a current active WB profile. 100% of funds generated go towards local area activism only. Contact me by PM to arrange payment and mailing/shipping information.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Send Them Back! stickers now available

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
A-Flier-immigration-8x10inREDUCED.jpg
Recently, the National Office created and posted the multi-purpose image seen above for making into banners, flyers, stickers, postcards, and so on. With the permission of the National Office I've made a large quantity of 4.25" x 5.5" stickers (that's a quarter of a sheet of paper size, they're big) for supplying activists and local use, of course.

The print quality and adhesive 'stickiness' is great, I wouldn't distribute them if they were less than the standards the National Office requires. These can be distributed 'as is,' without removing the backing or by sticking where legally permitted to do so. Your choice! But let's get the message out there that the National Alliance is in your area raising consciousness of Our Cause, available to encourage Alliance building, and educating our people in Cosmotheism to name but a few of our activities.

Want some? A pack of 50 is only $8 or 500/$70 --plus shipping for NA members/ supporters and others with a current active WB profile. 100% of funds generated go towards local area activism only. Contact me by PM to arrange payment and mailing/shipping information.
Great initiative, Jim. First class! And they can be either distributed or adhered!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:47 am

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
A-Flier-immigration-8x10inREDUCED.jpg

Great initiative, Jim. First class! And they can be either distributed or adhered!
Thanks, Will. My thought was to fill in to meet any demand until the National Office is ready to stock and sell them. When that's the case let me know and I'll stop. I'd also be glad to assist with putting you in contact with my print source when you're ready.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:32 pm

Thats awesome Jim. I was thinking a sticker with the black white and red rune flag... with web address.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:06 am

Estwing wrote:Thats awesome Jim. I was thinking a sticker with the black white and red rune flag... with web address.
When the Alliance's communications director (or the Chairman) put one up on the website, you can easily turn it into a sticker. If there is one at the natall website already you want made, call me and I can help you by providing contact information and what they'll require from you to get them printed up. Remember though that the more you order, the cheaper the per-unit cost becomes.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:23 am

Nice avatar/icon, Jim. The more you put that image out there as representing NA, the better.

Too many Whites are afraid to face the bottom-line biological fact that those non-Whites invading our living space can't make White babies.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Put it up everywhere!

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1291084/#post14971238

Everybody reading this has a computer and is capable of this simple spreading of the Alliance message to our people. They need to see it

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:55 am

Perhaps someday this one, after updating, can be re-authorized by the National Office and re-distributed too. ;)
Heterosexual Black males are now 23 times as likely as Whites to be HIV carriers
Heterosexual Black males are now 23 times as likely as Whites to be HIV carriers
Don'tcatchAIDS.jpg (70.6 KiB) Viewed 3557 times