National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Jim Mathias

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:54 am

One criteria for a White homeland
One criteria for a White homeland
Muscatine NA sticker.jpg (72.77 KiB) Viewed 4705 times
These have been seen in the news, it seems they're attention grabbers!

Want to start raising consciousnesses of Whites in your area? I can help. Contact me by PM here on this forum to get your own supply of 50, 100, 500---or even more and put the National Alliance's name on your neighbor's lips--and to promote our values, ethics, goals and more by directing them to our website.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:03 am

And now for a blast from the past where National Allilance produced messages get the attention of health authorities and researchers:
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/A-N ... _295077785
Reconciling Epidemiology and Social Justice in the Public Health Discourse Around the Sexual Networks of Black Men Who Have Sex With Men
Article
Full-text available

May 2016

Derrick D Matthews Justin C Smith Andre Brown

David Malebranche
These were fabulous to distribute back when they came out.
These were fabulous to distribute back when they came out.
NA sticker 2009.png (392.59 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
Several studies have implicated the sexual networks of Black men who have sex with men (MSM) as facilitating disproportionally high rates of new HIV infections within this community. Although structural disparities place these networks at heightened risk for infection, HIV prevention science continues to describe networks as the cause for HIV dispa...
Want to read more? Full article is available for download at the site cited above.

Bottom line: Activism works at getting our message inside the heads of our people. Here's an updated version of that sticker:
It appears that that Blacks are getting worse at HIV infections than 20 years ago
It appears that that Blacks are getting worse at HIV infections than 20 years ago
health_warning01-750x450.jpg (88.78 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 am

https://www.kwqc.com/2020/07/26/protest ... city-hall/
Protesters gather at Leclaire City Hall
Protesters gathered for the "Peaceful Protest Against Racism" event

By Michael Tilka
Published: Jul. 25, 2020 at 11:05 PM CDT

LeCLAIRE, Iowa (KWQC) -Protesters in Leclaire gathered at City Hall today for the Peaceful Protest Against Racism event Saturday. The even comes as days prior racist flyers were spreading in the area asking people to “racially distance” from one another. While the event was estimated to have roughly 30 people, organizer Travis Schlitter was proud that people came out in the first place.

“I think it’s amazing to have this many people show up, when I started this event I accepted that it might turn into me standing in the city hall courtyard by myself with my sign saying that I stand against racism,” said Schlitter,“You can have a million people in a city like New York and you know to have 30 people in a town the size of LeClaire stand up has, I think the same impact.”

The event consisted of public speakers, spoken word, and concluded with a short march in the area.
Could it be?
Might it be?
Is it.....THIS FLIER??
Travis was reported to have been "spitting mad" at having seen this very popular sticker
Travis was reported to have been "spitting mad" at having seen this very popular sticker
health_warning03-COVID-300x180.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 4585 times
Travis' Fakebook post documented here is confirmation: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4355

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:10 pm

https://www.ourquadcities.com/news/loca ... st-flyers/
City of LeClaire to hold peaceful protest in response to residents receiving racist flyers

by: Britni Moses
Posted: Jul 23, 2020 / 05:00 AM CDT / Updated: Jul 24, 2020 / 06:28 PM CDT
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to TwitterShare to WhatsAppShare to SMSShare to EmailShare to More

This weekend, the City of LeClaire is speaking out against racism.

From 4 to 6 p.m. on Saturday, July 25, members of the community will unite in downtown LeClaire for a peaceful gathering with a small march.

Anyone is welcome to attend. Masks are highly encouraged and recommended.

The peaceful protest is being held in response to racist flyers sent to residents by what organizers are calling an “out-of-state racist group.”

Organizers say they will gather to “peacefully denounce racism” and “make clear that these out-of-town racists do not speak for LeClaire.”

This is not the first time residents of LeClaire or anyone near the Quad Cities have received such flyers.

According to an article published by Little Village Magazine back in September, LeClaire residents reported finding flyers on their lawns and driveways from neo-Nazi group the National Alliance wrapped around issues of the publication.

Within the same week, one Davenport resident discovered a similar flyer when she went to retrieve her morning newspaper.

Such flyers have been circulating the Quad Cities and the surrounding areas since at least 2017.

For more information about the peaceful protest in LeClaire, visit the event’s Facebook page.
The video clearly shows the National Alliance's "Racial Distancing" sticker, though the censors at ourquadcities.com blurred out the Alliance's name and contact information.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:38 am

https://holaamericanews.com/racist-flye ... QFZtza2BpU
Racist flyers have appeared in the West End of Davenport calling for “Racial Distancing” because of COVID-19
By
Anastassia Zvoryguina -
July 29, 2020
A few stickers and effort wasted on non-Whites and race traitors.  If only all of them could be corralled somewhere where decent Whites aren't...
A few stickers and effort wasted on non-Whites and race traitors. If only all of them could be corralled somewhere where decent Whites aren't...
Racial-Distancing-Davenport west end.jpg (91.03 KiB) Viewed 4450 times
Racism is still alive and well. Some like to attribute the problem of racism to big cities only. Unfortunately, that is not true. Davenport is smaller than Des Moines, but racism is right here and lately it has been rearing its ugly head more often than before.

A journalist and local activist, Athena Gilbraith announced through her Facebook page that her child found racist flyers outside of their home in the west end of Davenport, IA. The racist flyer is calling for “Racial Distancing” calling whites to distance from blacks because the rates of infections of coronavirus are higher among African American population. Although the infection does seem to affect African American and Hispanic population more, it has nothing to do with a person’s skin color. It is likely that the higher number of COVID-19 cases among minorities has to do with the fact that most of them are working at jobs that were designated as essential, lack of resources and medical attention in those communities also worsen the outbreak among African Americans and Hispanics.

Although extremely upset that her child was the one who found these racist flyers, Ms. Gilbraith declared that she will not quit her activism because of this incident. She received a lot of support and some shared similar stories on her Facebook page. {See post in Alliance activism in pictures, P.2 viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4355&start=10 }

Racism has become more common in recent couple of years. It is not a big city problem anymore and the latest incident in Davenport proves that.

Last Saturday Le Claire, IA residents held a rally in protest against these racist flyers distributed in their town.

Seems that the small towns in Iowa are being targeted by these hate groups to spread their propaganda.
Skin color is only a small component of race, and I wonder if the author has any physical anthropological knowledge. The whole yarn about Blacks and Hispanics "lacking resources and medical attention" is absurd as these groups are definitely knowledgeable about using emergency room services where they can't be refused treatment. Pretty resourceful, akin to cockroaches who invade a home of an owner who leaves lots of food laying out for them to glomm onto.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:27 am

https://thecoastnews.com/san-elijo-resi ... d-in-town/
San Elijo residents remove white supremacist stickers posted in town
by Catherine AllenAugust 6, 20203 2578

EDITOR’S NOTE: This article has been edited for the safety of individuals speaking on the record.

SAN MARCOS — Residents have removed a number of stickers representing a white supremacist group found displayed around the San Elijo Hills neighborhood in San Marcos, according to multiple reports on Wednesday.

Law enforcement is investigating the displays, which were first noticed by residents on Wednesday, but have deemed the stickers to be vandalism not hate crimes, according to Ricardo Lopez, a spokesperson at the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department.

According to the FBI’s website, a hate crime is a criminal offense against a person or property motivated by the offender’s bias — but hate itself is not a crime.

As of Thursday morning, seven stickers associated with National Alliance, a white supremacist group, have been found attached to traffic signal poles and electrical boxes. No witnesses or suspects have been identified at this time, police said.
A great message to bring racial consciousness to Whites in local communities.  Someday I hope to see billboards with this on it.
A great message to bring racial consciousness to Whites in local communities. Someday I hope to see billboards with this on it.
San Elijo CA NA sticker.jpg (424.43 KiB) Viewed 4271 times
San Elijo Hills resident Kelley (who asked her last name not be published) removed a National Alliance sticker from an electrical box near Morgan’s Corner, a neighborhood within the residential community of San Elijo Hills, early Wednesday morning before notifying the police.

Since Kelley first posted about the incident on Facebook, more residents have followed her lead, finding and removing multiple stickers around town.

“I was shocked, disgusted and enraged,” Kelley said. “I’m not fearful. create change and to not have these tokens of hate infiltrating our neighborhood.”

San Marcos City Councilman Randy Walton shared photo evidence of the stickers with the city later Wednesday afternoon, and public works staff were directed to remove any of the hate symbols they can find.

“It’s obviously a crime of hate even if it’s just graffiti,” Walton said. “I know that I speak for the whole city when I say that we condemn the posting of racist stickers in the strongest terms possible, and we all hope that it’s not somebody who lives around us.”

Organized in 1974, the National Alliance’s website reads, “We believe that no multi-racial society can be a truly healthy society, and no government which is not wholly responsible to a single racial entity can be a good government.”

Seeking guidance and support, Kelley reached out to the Anti-Defamation League, an international organization that aims to help communities fight anti-Semitism and bigotry.

“A lot of people are really, really scared,” Kelley said. “But that’s what they want you to do, is create fear. So screw that.”

Residents will hold an event called “No Space For Hate in SEH” at 12 p.m. on Sunday, August 9, at the San Elijo Fountain to “say no to fascism, white supremacy and hate” in their neighborhood.
All it says is "The Symbol of White Resistance"--how is that "hate?"

We in the National Alliance don't advocate committing any illegal activity as a matter of policy. There are better ways of distributing our stickers and fliers without breaking some municipal ordinance.

Comments at the bottom of the article are available.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:40 am

They don't need to be scared of our materials.. they need to be scared of the world they're choosing to live in and keep pushing on the rest of us who don't want it. We can see what's here and what's coming, take the blinders off Nelly, the JWO will only get worse not better.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:18 am

Grimork wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:40 am
They don't need to be scared of our materials.. they need to be scared of the world they're choosing to live in and keep pushing on the rest of us who don't want it. We can see what's here and what's coming, take the blinders off Nelly, the JWO will only get worse not better.
Kelley is scared because Jews have built a powerful (but now in decline) media that tells her 24/7/365 that we're to be hated and feared. And that powerful media still works on the few people like Kelley who are cherry-picked by the presstitutes to do interviews like what's featured in this agitprop.

Our way is to also build up the reach of our voice by activities like passing out messages in public to enlist the help of our people who aren't full of hate and fear of Whites. Those who love our race do respond, and act, just like the many National Alliance activists in San Marcos.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:44 am

A timeless message from the National Alliance is a common practice when producing our fliers, stickers, banners, and so on. Lately, this particular flier has been ordered from me by other outreach-minded members. A batch of 500 comes at a great discount because of quantity--less than 10c per copy. Who is ready to spread some love around? :D
The anti-Whites really HATE this flier, but we aim to give them to our healthiest people and not to those who hate us.
The anti-Whites really HATE this flier, but we aim to give them to our healthiest people and not to those who hate us.
A Flyer LYR orig.png (81.57 KiB) Viewed 4150 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:25 pm

https://qctimes.com/news/moline-mayor-r ... c1293.html
Moline mayor responds to National Alliance's latest round of propaganda

Tom Loewy Sep 1, 2020 Updated 33 min ago
The National Alliance always aims to reach racially and spiritually healthy Whites, but sometimes a degenerate gets one
The National Alliance always aims to reach racially and spiritually healthy Whites, but sometimes a degenerate gets one
Darn, a traitorous politician got one--what a waste.png (477.22 KiB) Viewed 3989 times
Stephanie Acri doesn't want to remain quiet about the National Alliance's latest propaganda drops in the Quad-Cities after she found a "Racial Distancing" sticker wrapped around a free print publication.

"I'm the mayor of Moline, so I guess that gives me a little bit of a platform," said Acri, who is reaching the end of her first four-year term. "I wasn't shocked or surprised to see this kind of stuff — we all know it's out there.

"But I think this offers us a moment to say we don't stand with this. Maybe we should see this as a call to action — let's take this stuff and do the opposite of what it says. I take this as a call to think of ways to promote tolerance and respect."

The local National Alliance literature is nothing new in the Quad-Cities, as a person or persons periodically leaflet cars or toss printed propaganda in front yards.

The sticker Acri and others received around her 9th Street neighborhood in Moline advocated "Racial Distancing" as a way to avoid COVID-19 infection.

The National Alliance is a long-standing right-wing group that started as a kind of vanguard for George Wallace during his 1968 presidential campaign. Since the 1990s the National Alliance splintered, but followers have consistently preached various iterations of white supremacy from "white purity" to advocating "race war."

The fliers or stickers are often attached to readily available free Quad-City publications, but are in no way affiliated with those publishers.

"I just got mad," Acri said. "I'm mad at the message. I'm mad they are wrapping it around the advertising I want to look at.

"But I think the worse thing we can do is ignore. This is a small group of people in our community doing this — but the message has to be rejected. Imagine if we can use something like this to encourage people to embrace diversity. That would be an answer."
"Right wing?" The National Alliance has never been that. These presstitutes love to spin whatever lie comes into their heads and to the best of my knowledge, the National Alliance was never contacted in regards to this story for any kind of quote, rebuttal, or what have you. Obviously, this isn't journalism, but is commentary and highly biased at that.

If a slimy politician or other degenerate is mad about our message, then we're doing something right. What's better is seeing good, healthy Whites step up to the plate and take responsibility for our race's future and destiny by distributing our fliers, stickers, and Alliance website information. Good going!