National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Theoriginalkaren

news

Post by Theoriginalkaren » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm

I distributed some NA materials here in my town. We hit a nerve with a transgender city council member. The community is 91% White. It is hard to believe that any of "her" comments will be appreciated by the majority of the people in this area. People are getting pretty sick of the propaganda.

https://www.theintelligencer.net/news/t ... th-crisis/

Grimork

Re: news

Post by Grimork » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Theoriginalkaren wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm
I distributed some NA materials here in my town. We hit a nerve with a transgender city council member. The community is 91% White. It is hard to believe that any of "her" comments will be appreciated by the majority of the people in this area. People are getting pretty sick of the propaganda.

https://www.theintelligencer.net/news/t ... th-crisis/
So true, great job on your outreach Karen! I certainly don't care what the transgender has to say. When the day comes again that these degenerates are back to being relegated as freaks by the public, it will be a hard day for them indeed. I, on the other hand, will rejoice!

Will Williams

Re: National Alliance activism and Alliance building in the news

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Theoriginalkaren wrote: ↑Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm
I distributed some NA materials here in my town. We hit a nerve with a transgender city council member. The community is 91% White. It is hard to believe that any of "her" comments will be appreciated by the majority of the people in this area. People are getting pretty sick of the propaganda. https://www.theintelligencer.net/news/t ... th-crisis/
More about this freak, "Rosemary," here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4470

The Intelligencer headline after "Rosemary's" next Wheeling WV City Council election:

ROSEMARY KETCHUM
BECOMES THE
FIRST TRANSSEXUAL VOTED OUT
OF OFFICE IN WEST VIRGINIA!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:10 pm

Mr. Ketchum said,
“Across the nation, governmental leaders are declaring racism as a public health crisis,” Ketchum said. “These declarations are an important first step in advancing a movement to securing racial equity and justice, which also allows for the direction of essential and critical funding mechanisms to help resolve the issues of systemic racism throughout the country.

What he's also trying to do is to suspend constitutional protections in this state of crisis, or emergency, to target people with whom he disagrees with and have the police powers of the state applied against them. The former Soviet Union did this sort of thing, declaring people who had dissenting opinions or ideas "mentally ill" to ship them off to the gulag archipelago, often to their deaths.

Note the words Ketchum uses here:

I myself have been forced to contact local law enforcement when someone decided to place racist, white supremacist propaganda on my own doorstep recently,” Ketchum said. “We cannot ignore the fact that racism is here, and it’s not going away anytime soon. It is sick, it is dangerous, it is unwelcome and it requires our full and unwavering focus to combat.

Which is just what Emergency Powers clauses in the national and various state laws can do for him by declaring the presence of dissenters a crisis or emergency in order to make their "unwelcome" presence disappear. This path sociopaths like Ketchum are seeking to tread are what's dangerous.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:19 am

In yet another one of Paul Brennan's cookie cutter (and factually incorrect in multiple instances) articles covering National Alliance activities in the Iowa City area, this commentarian spends more words spreading falsehoods about the Alliance's history than he does on warning his queer and Congoid-loving audience about the dangers of HIV transmission by his favored pets that the flier featured here was doing! But Mr. Brennan's heavily biased comments aside, local area activists have once again sought to warn local residents to the danger.

https://littlevillagemag.com/white-supr ... oralville/
White supremacist propaganda disguised {???} as a health warning distributed in Coralville
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Paul Brennan

Some Coralville residents found flyers with white supremacist {false} messages thrown onto their lawns and driveways on Wednesday. The adhesive-backed flyers from the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi group, were wrapped around copies of the Muscatine Parks & Recreation newsletter.

Muscatine Parks & Rec, of course, has nothing to do with the National Alliance, but in addition to having unfounded delusions about themselves as superior to other people, members of the group are apparently either cheap or broke. They routinely take large numbers of free publications and use them to give heft to their flyers, which they toss onto lawns in residential areas at times they are unlikely to be seen doing so.

The National Alliance is an explicitly racist and anti-Semitic group that has repeatedly called for the elimination of Jews and racial minorities in America, and the establishment of an all-white homeland. For 30 years after it was founded in West Virginia in 1970 {false}, until the death of its original leader in 2002, the National Alliance was considered a very dangerous group, and was implicated {never tried nor even convicted} in many crimes, including murder. But after the death of its founder in 2002, the group largely fell apart.

Its new leaders fought among themselves, accusing each other embezzlement and threatening lawsuits. Membership dwindled. Currently, the group does little beyond selling white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters. In September 2019, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution described the National Alliance as “a mostly defunct white supremacist {false} group with deeply anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant beliefs.” {If the National Alliance is "mostly defunct," then why are we growing and active all around the nation and in other parts of the globe?}

The flyers found in Coralville on Wednesday try to disguise homophobic and racist propaganda as health advice {was this writer trained by the now-discredited SPLC in the rhetoric-heavy propaganda of theirs? It reads like it came straight from their smear merchants!}. It’s the second time the National Alliance has used such flyers recently. In June, the groups distributed racist propaganda Iowa City, North Liberty, Cedar Rapids and Davenport labeled “National Alliance health warning #3.” It purported to offer COVID-19 information the “government won’t tell you.” {and they still won't.}

This time it’s “NA Health Warning #2,” and it claims to provide information about preventing HIV. “The media won’t tell you, but the National Alliance will,” its message concludes. {You're welcome.}
The truth could save your life, but Paul Brennan doesn't want you to know this
The truth could save your life, but Paul Brennan doesn't want you to know this
NA Health Warning #2 at Coralville.png (368.44 KiB) Viewed 5034 times
There appears to one active member of the group in the Quad Cities area, who was arrested in January 2018 while putting National Alliance flyers on cars parked at high school sports facility in Davenport. {false} The flyer he was sliding under windshield wipers was one that had been distributed in Iowa City’s Wetherby Park neighborhood two weeks earlier {false}. That time, it was wrapped around copies of the Davenport-based River Cities Reader, a free monthly newspaper.

Since then, the National Alliance has used old copies of Little Village on several occasions to add weight to its flyers and stickers. {and improved those rags' quality of content considerably.}

It should go without saying that neither River Cities Reader nor Little Village has any connection to the National Alliance, beyond reporting on the hate {false} group.
It occurs to me that perhaps another, greater danger than disproportionately higher HIV carriers afflicting communities with their disease and behaviors that spread them are those presstitutes who deliberately downplay these dangers and then blame the messengers who are telling the public the truth. Here is the flier fully displayed, something the Little Village presstitutes don't want seen:
Get yours today!
Get yours today!
health_warning02-300x180.jpg (18.73 KiB) Viewed 5034 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:41 pm

https://madison365.com/racist-propagand ... middleton/
Racist propaganda appears in Madison, Middleton
By Robert Chappell -
Oct 5, 2020

Dozens of pieces of racist propaganda promoting the white nationalist organization The National Alliance were distributed around downtown Madison and Middleton Sunday.

In response to an appeal for tips on social media, several community members reported rolled-up newspapers adorned with a sticker that said “Send them back” and “they can’t make white babies” appearing in driveways and on sidewalks along Maywood, Elmwood and Hubbard Avenues in Middleton Sunday morning. Others reported the same stickers appearing on parking kiosks in downtown Madison. The stickers carried the name National Alliance and the National Alliance’s website address.

The newspapers — partial editions of a weekly newspaper available for free in the Madison area — did not appear to be delivered by the publisher.

Middleton resident Margaret DeWind, who initially reported she saw several in driveways while walking her dog at a little after 9:30 am Sunday, and when she came across one on the sidewalk, she picked it up. She said it was not damp, despite overnight rain, which made her believe it had been dropped off earlier that morning.

“It makes me feel, ugh,” DeWine said in an interview Sunday. “That was the word that came to mind. I think it’s distressing and despicable. I believe in diversity and inclusion and hate stuff like this, and I hate that it’s in my community.”

Another resident said she felt like her house had been targeted.

In a Facebook message to Madison365, Caitlin Singleton said she lives on Maywood Avenue and has a Black Lives Matter sign in her yard, alongside a Joe Biden campaign sign, and that she got the racist flyer but her neighbors didn’t.

She also said she’s an undecided voter — and that the Biden sign had been placed there by family members.

But she’s probably not undecided anymore.

“They kind of picked the wrong home for this as it definitely sways the undecided to vote democrat,” she wrote.

However, Middleton resident Daniel Bjerre said the flyers on Elmwood seemed to have been randomly tossed at every third or fourth house.

Madison365 also learned of several similar stickers being placed on parking kiosks in downtown Madison. Some of those had the “send them back” message, while others promoted “racial distancing” as a means to avoid COVID-19.
It appears all races aren't equal after all...
It appears all races aren't equal after all...
A gift to Middleton's Whites.png (640.09 KiB) Viewed 4894 times
Both flyers promoted the National Alliance, a largely nascent group that once had a strong following. Founded by Turner Diaries author William Pierce in 1970, it was for years the strongest and most dangerous Neo-nazi organization, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Pierce’s novel was apparently the inspiration for Timothy McVeigh’s 1995 bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City, among other domestic terrorism attacks. After Pierce died in 2002, however, the group mostly fell apart, and now mainly sells books and CDs.

Identical stickers appeared attached to newspapers last year in Iowa.

Another reader, in response to our call for information on social media, reported that copies of the pro-Trump newspaper The Epoch Times appeared along Dolphin Drive on Madison’s southwest side Saturday. They did not have white nationalist propaganda attached, but the newspaper is known for promoting conspiracy theories and far-right ideologies. It is affiliated with the Falun Gong religious movement.

It is not clear whether the two newspaper deliveries were related, or merely coincidental.

Middleton Police had not received any reports related to the racist propaganda as of midday Sunday. Madison365 also reached out to the SPLC on Sunday afternoon for additional information, but has not received a response. This story will be updated if any additional information is received.
An undecided voter with a Biden campaign sign in her yard struck me as being rather full of ...malarkey. But when presstitutes want to find an outraged woman for plenty of hateful (towards Whites) quotes, I suppose they can't be too picky about what they get. The rest of the town sure is quiet about having been blessed with National Alliance messages. No doubt many of them are smiling!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:06 pm

https://littlevillagemag.com/neo-nazi-g ... owa-again/
They say this is a "logo for the white supremacist (and nearly defunct) National Alliance."
They say this is a "logo for the white supremacist (and nearly defunct) National Alliance."
Liferune as symbol of our people and a progressive path forward for us.png (109.36 KiB) Viewed 4359 times
Neo-Nazi group distributes propaganda in eastern Iowa again
Posted on Jan 22, 2021 by Paul Brennan

White supremacist propaganda from the neo-Nazi National Alliance has been showing up on driveways in Davenport. A flyer from the group has been tucked into a magazine that is rolled up, placed in a clear plastic bag and then tossed onto driveways and lawns. Unfortunately, the hate group is using old copies of Little Village this time.

“There was one tossed on my driveway yesterday morning, I just tossed into the recycling without taking the magazine out of the plastic bag,” a Davenport resident told Little Village on Friday. “And there was another right by my mailbox this morning. I picked it up and looked at it.”

“The flyers was placed inside, right after the cover. I was confused because it was obviously Nazi propaganda, but that didn’t fit with the rest of the magazine.”

It should go without saying that Little Village has no connection with the National Alliance, beyond reporting on the hate group. This isn’t the first time the National Alliance used copies of Little Village or other magazines that are distributed for free to add heft to their fliers and stickers so that they can be tossed onto lawns and driveways. It’s been happening since January 2018.

The last time National Alliance propaganda was reported in the Quad Cities area was in September. That time, large National Alliance stickers with racist messages disguised as public health advice were “attached to readily available free Quad-City publications” and thrown into people’s yards in Moline, the Quad City Times reported.

Whoever is distributing the National Alliance material in eastern Iowa always chooses publications that can be picked up for free from public locations. It’s an indication of the threadbare status of the National Alliance.

The white supremacist group was founded in West Virginia in 1970. Explicitly racist and anti-Semitic, it has repeatedly called for the elimination of both Jews and racial minorities in America, and the establishment of an all-white homeland.

In 2000, the Anti-Defamation League called the National Alliance “the most dangerous organized hate group” in the country. Two years later, the National Alliance’s leader died and the group rapidly fell apart. New leaders fought among themselves, and the membership dwindled. Currently, the group does little beyond selling white supremacist books and paraphernalia to its few remaining supporters. In September, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution described the National Alliance as “a mostly defunct white supremacist group with deeply anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant beliefs.”

But even though the National Alliance has largely collapsed, the spread of white supremacist propaganda has been on the rise in recent years.

The flyer that showed up in Davenport on Friday morning was the same one that was distributed in Iowa City’s Wetherby Park neighborhood in January 2018. On that occasion, the flyers were wrapped around copies of the Davenport-based River City Reader, a free monthly newspaper.
Why yes, you can join us if you believe our race is worth saving!
Why yes, you can join us if you believe our race is worth saving!
Patriotic White literature distributed to healthy Whites.png (213.72 KiB) Viewed 4359 times
Two weeks after the Wetherby Park incident, a man was arrested in Davenport as he was putting those same flyers on cars at a high school sports facility. James Lee Mathias, a resident of Davenport in his 50s, wasn’t arrested for distributing the flyers — the National Alliance’s message is repulsive, but isn’t illegal — but because he was carrying a gun on school property.

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Mathias has been a member of the National Alliance since 2000. Following his arrest, OurQuadCities.com reported that “Mathias’ name also appears on frequent posts on a white supremacist website, with many of his posts referencing the local distribution of flyers.”

It’s not known if Mathias actually played any role in the National Alliance materials being distributed at eastern Iowa homes. Each time the hate group’s flyers and stickers have been tossed into people’s yards, it was done during early morning hours when there was no one present to witness it.

“They must have thrown it from the street,” the Davenport homeowner said on Friday. “We have security cameras which would have been activated if they came onto our property.”
Funny, I don't recall ever posting to any "white supremacist website." But I will post Alliance activities that make the highly biased and Jew-dominated media here!

I'm not sure why presstitute Brennan keeps repeating the same nonsense that I was "arrested" in 2018 when I've corrected this odious lie by saying I turned myself into the authorities at that time.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:12 pm

I just a new member's introduction on the board I help moderate.
IP comes back "Iowa" so thinking Jim might be awakening some out there.

Hello everyone!
I’m new here, and I’m here just to learn more about the ideologies that make up the right wing.
I find it very fascinating.
I’m a bit of a softie, which makes me pretty anti-violence, and I really do not want to get involved with feds.
If you condone violence, I’d rather not talk to you - as I believe there are more peaceful methods to achieve our end goal of a white nation.
I also really like music, mostly jazz and classical- some 80s/90s punk stuff because that’s what my parents always played when I was a kid. Anyways, I’m here to learn and explore!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:34 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:12 pm
I just a new member's introduction on the board I help moderate.
IP comes back "Iowa" so thinking Jim might be awakening some out there.

Hello everyone!
I’m new here, and I’m here just to learn more about the ideologies that make up the right wing.
I find it very fascinating.
I’m a bit of a softie, which makes me pretty anti-violence, and I really do not want to get involved with feds.
If you condone violence, I’d rather not talk to you - as I believe there are more peaceful methods to achieve our end goal of a white nation.
I also really like music, mostly jazz and classical- some 80s/90s punk stuff because that’s what my parents always played when I was a kid. Anyways, I’m here to learn and explore!
Sustained activities over time are bound to have an impact on consciousness. Also, of all the outreach that's personally touched those here in Eastern Iowa, only a tiny handful are complainers, whiners, degenerate race-mixers, and of course, Jews who have been given our free speech protected materials by mistake-- Imagine 20,000 deliveries but only a few dozen who are red-assed about it. At the last "protest in response" on a summery day to fliering activity in LeClaire, Iowa, they drew only a small handful of anti-Whites and many of them were from out of the area. And this in an atmosphere where they can be as noisy as they want and the "authorities" smile at them! In other words, not many are buying their crap. What about the rest of the people? There's almost 400,000 in this area and everyone has either got a flier, a sticker, or what have you or knows someone who has been a recipient so the National Alliance has likely reached 80-90%. They're not marching in the streets for or against but are recognizing that this is free speech that has the cranks (led by a rabbi and a few other degenerates) all hot and bothered. They're just not motivated yet to join with us as things are relatively peaceful here among a supermajority of Whites who do not like lawless BLM or antifa thuggery and the imported gunfire from Chicago gangs and expect their police forces to get these idiots off the streets. The problems as yet aren't intolerable--and I repeat, Yet! This area is gradually becoming a third world cesspool, thanks to immigration pushed by the usual suspects who were also seen at the aforementioned protests.

Activism works, but dedication is required. With a little more help, the next level can be attained with even better outreach efforts. Thanks for the heads up, PhuBai!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:15 am

https://nypost.com/2021/03/17/white-sup ... ar-report/
White supremacist propaganda hit ‘all-time high’ last year, report says

By Joshua Rhett Miller

March 17, 2021 | 3:18pm | Updated

The distribution of white supremacist propaganda skyrocketed nationwide last year — hitting an “all-time high,” according to a report released Wednesday by the Anti-Defamation League.

The 5,125 instances of racist, anti-Semitic or anti-LGBTQ fliers, stickers, posters and banners disseminated by far-right and white supremacist groups in 2020 was nearly double the 2,724 cases reported in 2019, the New York-based organization said.

That’s an average of about 14 incidents per day and is the highest level the group has seen in its more than a decade of tracking the phenomenon, ADL officials told The Post.

The organization first started plotting the dataset on its “Hate, Extremism, Antisemitism, Terrorism” Map in 2016, but ADL has been monitoring far-right activity for more than 10 years, a spokesman said.
"White supremacy propaganda distributed by the following groups (from left to right): 14First, National Alliance and Hundred Handers."
"White supremacy propaganda distributed by the following groups (from left to right): 14First, National Alliance and Hundred Handers."
Annual pro-White activities report 2021.png (88.73 KiB) Viewed 3752 times
At least 30 known white supremacist groups sent out hateful propaganda last year, but just three were responsible for 92 percent of the incidents, according to the report.

They were identified as the Texas-based Patriot Front, the New Jersey European Heritage Association, and the Nationalist Social Club – a neo-Nazi group with chapters nationwide and around the globe.

The Patriot Front, which is led by white supremacist Thomas Rousseau, was responsible for more than 4,100 of the incidents alone – or 80 percent of the entire tally.

The group used ambiguous phrases such as “America First” and “United We Stand” in its propaganda, the ADL said, but it pushed white supremacist and neo-fascist views.

The hateful information dissemination was spotted in every state except Hawaii and the highest levels of activity were found in Texas, Washington, California, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Virginia and Pennsylvania, ADL officials said.

ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said white supremacists “appear to be more emboldened than ever,” while citing the election year and the pandemic as possible factors.

“In the era of social media, white supremacists plan and amplify their campaigns online, but they still rely on old fashioned tactics to spread their messages of hate, which can range from chest-thumping nationalism to outright bigotry,” Greenblatt said in a statement to The Post.

“Hate propaganda is a tried-and-true tactic for white supremacists, and this on the ground activity is now higher than we’ve ever previously recorded.”

ADL also recorded 283 incidents of propaganda containing anti-Semitic language or material targeting Jewish institutions – a 68 percent jump from figures tallied in 2019.

“Propaganda gives white supremacists the ability to maximize media and online attention while limiting their risk of exposure or arrest,” Oren Segal, vice president of ADL’s Center on Extremism, said in a statement, adding that the literature also spreads fear in the targeted communities.
It seems that National Alliance activities haven't really caught the attention of the ADL propagandists who put this annual hit piece together for 2020. I highly recommend Alliance members get out into their local areas and make our presence known. That the mention of our Alliance is the size of a footnote isn't good enough.

If our self-proclaimed enemies aren't slandering us today and every day, we have wasted the day!