Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.

Re: Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:43 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:53 pm
Grimork wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:22 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:40 pm
Good job! I hope they stay up. At three per day it will only take about six weeks to transfer the 240 Pierce talks from Natall.com/Bitchute.
Fine by me lol, I haven't even posted the 3 today because I have felt so under the weather. Hubby gave me and Sylvie Covid. So, I am sick literally and pregnant. ><;
You're a champ, Grimork! You had your new daughter while sick, and did it at home. ;)

I'm so proud of our White Vengeance. I just saw that he had put up the long post below today on the Stormfront board as "robbinsville." He is a dedicated, natural recruiter and I expect his comment will have inspired some Stormfronters to take a closer look at NA and Cosmotheism, having tired of seeing mostly just me and Jim Mathias promoting Cosmotheism on this popular "stickied" topic.

---

Default Re: Cosmotheist Ideology/Philosophy
To everyone reading this post, you might know me from my years on Stormfront and for my sometimes-graphic depictions and descriptions of our enemies.

I'm posting in this Thread because I decided to spend a few moments discussing Cosmotheism, and because I've recently had some questions asked me about Cosmotheism.

I recently became a member of the National Alliance because, as a pro-White organization, it simply made the most sense. That is an oversimplification of the organization, but it truly is a pro-White, extremely racially-conscious organization that is building a future for our great White race and building it in earnest. The National Alliance is pursuing the goals and objectives that were first created and developed by Dr. William L. Pierce, the founder of the National Alliance, and a true leader, educator, and brilliant revolutionary for the salvation, redemption, advancement, and return to glory of the White race in every sense. His legacy lives on in the National Alliance and in all its members.

Part of the reason I joined the National Alliance is because incorporated into the overall strategy of the organization is the religion of Cosmotheism. On the subject of religions, I am not one who is easily swayed, having been utterly disappointed with organized religions throughout my life--so disappointed, in fact, that until joining the National Alliance I was "religious-less," if that is even a word. Put another way, where religion was the issue, I was like the proverbial ship without a rudder.

Cosmotheism is not a revealed religion, but instead what Dr. Pierce called a "natural" religion. It rejects all of the claimed supernatural "revelations" that find their way onto shining golden plates or ancient scrolls, instead having its basis of the realities of Nature that our eyes--and the investigations of science--have confirmed. It offers no trite platitudes nor does it profess any, but instead it guides its followers to advance along a path of purpose and destiny for the White race.

Cosmotheism educates us in a genuine way to the fact that the most principled, the best, the noblest, and the most focused men and women of the White race will discover their purpose and strive, above all else, to advance that purpose along the path as they continue to develop their consciousness because deep inside all of us, in our race-soul, there is a source of divine wisdom, of ages-old wisdom, of wisdom as old as the Universe.

I realize that with this post I've likely created many more questions about Cosmotheism than I could have possibly answered.

Admittedly, I am a relative neophyte to the subject of Cosmotheism. And while a fast learner, I am still on an upward trajectory. However, I recently concluded reading the book, "Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future," by William Luther Pierce (Dr. Pierce). The completion of this book helped flatten my learning curve considerably.

The book was intensely spellbinding and powerfully educational. I was so captivated by the book that I read it in its entirety in three nights. While I did not absorb everything the book had to offer and teach, enough of its contents "stuck" so that I gained a fundamental knowledge of the underpinnings of Cosmotheism and why, as a religion, it is the most practical for a race as advanced and brilliant as our White race.

The two gentlemen who most often post in this Thread--Will Williams, our National Alliance Chairman; and Whiteheteromale, an esteemed, and incredibly knowledgeable member of the National Alliance--know infinitely more than me about Cosmotheism. Therefore, if you have questions about Cosmotheism that I cannot answer--and that is a distinct possibility--then I would encourage you to ask your questions of either of those gentlemen.

As a starting point, I would recommend purchasing the book, which is available from the Cosmotheism Church Bookstore.

Here is the link to the book itself: Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future by William Pierce – Cosmotheism

Of course if you are at all interested in membership in the National Alliance, here is the link to our Website. We make no promises nor do we hold out any false hope; but the National Alliance does offer the White man and White woman concrete solutions to serious, consequential problems that have been afflicting our White race for decades and even centuries. What is different about the National Alliance--and there are countless differences--is that the members are expected and required to take an active participation in all facets of the organization. "Grandstanding" and passivity are not acceptable, nor should they be tolerated. In its starkest terms, there is nothing more serious nor of greater gravity than the salvation of the White race.

The National Alliance Website: National Alliance | Toward a New Consciousness; a New Order; a New People

Realistically, at least presently, we do not expect to attract many of the "mainstream" Whites--those whose lives are currently too comfortable and too bound up in egoism, materialism, and selfishness to fight for their race. The National Alliance seeks racially-conscious, pro-White activist types--the types and kinds of White people who care and care deeply about our race and about the not-yet-born generations going forth for centuries and even millennia. The National Alliance purposely focuses its efforts on the the long-range future of our race--a future that is so far off in the distance that we can only imagine the even greater achievements and advancements of our White race thousands of years henceforth.

As our enemies' infrastructure weakens and its cracks become more apparent, and as the hypnotism erodes and fades because reality becomes too shocking to ignore, there is the likelihood that many Whites who had previously "straddled the fence" will become tolerant of our message, and even accepting, and will ultimately join our ranks.

I've been on Stormfront long enough, and met enough fellow members--if only through the technological wonders of the Internet--to know that there are exceptional White Nationalists who frequent this Site--White Nationalists who have the guts, temerity, fortitude, and foresight to make excellent National Alliance members. The fight for the salvation is not a fight that we can afford to lose; the fight for the salvation of the White race is not a fight that we WILL LOSE. It is up to us. The very future of our amazing White race depends upon us.
__________________
"The major cause of the American negro's intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic in origin and thus not remedial to a major degree by any practical improvements in environment."

National Alliance: The future of your White race depends upon you: https://natall.com/
League of the South: For the Confederacy and her White Southern people: League of The South
White Biocentrism: A White community for the conscious: https://whitebiocentrism.com/
Will,

Thanks so much for the compliment about my post on Stormfront; I sincerely appreciate it. It was a "labor of love," and a bit of a passionate appeal to certain Stormfront members--those who have the grit, resolve, and the "fire in their bellies," but who perhaps have not yet realized their full potential in the fight for our White race. I know that you're aware that recruitment, like other efforts, requires a proven strategy and patience. I'll just keep chipping away. Thanks again.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.

Re: Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:03 am

Grimork wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:19 am
Will Williams wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:53 pm
I'm so proud of our White Vengeance. I just saw that he had put up the long post below today on the Stormfront board as "robbinsville." He is a dedicated, natural recruiter and I expect his comment will have inspired some Stormfronters to take a closer look at NA and Cosmotheism, having tired of seeing mostly just me and Jim Mathias promoting Cosmotheism on this popular "stickied" topic.[/size]
Wow! I'm proud of him too. What a post. :) I've always had the impression of W_V of being a very intelligent, mature and capable individual. How could anyone on the fence not be swayed by such, is beyond me. :D
Grimork,
Thank you so much for the compliment about my "recruitment" post on Stormfront; I sincerely appreciate it. As I mentioned to Will, the post was a bit of a "labor of love." Recruitment requires a proven strategy and patience; I'll just keep chipping away at the better Stormfront members--those with the "fire in their belly" and the inner resolve needed to carry our fight to the next level.

Congratulations on the birth of your second child, and especially on delivering your precious little bundle of love at home. That is truly the hallmark of an outstanding pro-White activist--using all the skills, passion, wisdom, and intellect given us amazing White people to do everything possible for ourselves. Congratulations, also, to your husband; you and he have a beautiful White family.

Giving birth to a precious, beautiful White child is the single-most important thing a White warrior can do for our exceptional White race. I'm a pretty old guy by most standards so I realize and accept that it is the generations behind us that will ultimately carry our battle to completion. And it is the yet-unborn generations who will keep advancing the cause of our exceptional White race many centuries beyond as our race accomplishes feats that old guys like me cannot even begin to fathom.

Once again, Grimork, congratulations.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.

Re: Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:50 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 pm
Veiled Heritance and Odin Awakens BOTH are into "boomer bashing" - in other words blaming those born between 1946 through 1964 for all the ills in the world.
Both these losers piss me off - Stormfront has a policy of no attacks against other white ethnicities (you know - the Irish bashing the English, the Norwegians bashing the Swedes - since there are lots of old scabs on healing wounds in Europe) and no gender wars YET for whatever reason these two clowns, plus a couple other are blaming OUR generation for all the woes in the world Chairman.
I don't believe WE got the United States involved in Vietnam, WE got dragged into Vietnam, there were some boomer race traitors but damn!, even in former Confederate South Carolina I've seen some mud sharks, it's the millennials doing the mixing.
It's Hollywood, the MSM, the liberal teachers & college professors that are corrupting our society with the "one race, human race" nonsense.
I think these whiners, some of whom never worked (I mean WORKED) a day in their lives, who have sat on their asses playing video games and thumbing through their smart phones who now have no real job skills and are whining, "It's THEIR fault!".
Rant over.
Stormfront certainly does have its share of "boomer bashers." Since I am a "baby boomer," and a right proud one, too, I always sit up and take notice when I hear some "do nothing" youngster spouting off about baby boomers and how our generation is at fault for all the ills in America in general and with the White race in particular. I'm not one to spend much time arguing and debating feeble-minded individuals who've never even soiled their hands, but when the offense is a direct attack on me, or even worse, on my people, the baby boomers, then I let the morons have it with the proverbial "both barrels."

I'm not too overly-involved in these intergenerational battles and squabbling because I know that one of the sleazy jews diabolical tricks of divisiveness is to get Whites fighting among each other, which eventually creates small cracks that lead to huge chasms, ultimately causing disharmony in the ranks. It is a trick as old as the subtle art of warfare itself.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 am

Speaking of Stormfront, I just replied to some anti-NA boob there who had decided to weigh in on the 122-page topic, opened in 2007 that now has 576,500 views. I don't post that repsponse for the benefiit of the detractor, but for the many SFers who are subscribed to that topic and for the few newbies who may discover it (and us).
---

Unread Today, 08:58 AM #1220
Will Williams
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NE Tennessee
Posts: 1,498

Default Re: Is Dr. William Pierce Dead Forever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racial Epiphany View Post
We often hear about how our people need to wake up. But we are already awake. That is not the problem. But being awake without consequent action profits us nothing. If you could win the revolution by books, podcasts, websites, or videos we already would have won because we have an abundance of that but what we don't have is a visible presence in society and brick and mortar headquarters and real-life infrastructure.

IMHO I don't think religions should be brought into it and that includes Cosmotheism. It should welcome atheists, agnostics, and Christians. It reminds me too much of Scientology. Call it a philosophy and treat it as a separate endeavor but now the Alliance and the Church of Cosmotheism are too deeply intertwined and I think that turns most people off when they research the Alliance more deeply.


Thanks, Mr. Racial Epiphany, for stepping in to criticize William Pierce and what he founded for his people nearly 50 years ago: Cosmotheism and the National Alliance.

I take it you believe that, though Pierce departed this life physically 20 years ago, his legacy will not live forever. Forever is a long time.

What Franco said above about Jesus -- who it has not been proven conclusively ever actually lived, -- "lives" on for 20 centuries in the hearts and minds of those gullible and superstitious individuals who "believe" he died for them and is their personal savior. Dr. Pierce was a real person and what he founded is grounded in Nature, science and reality. The same cannot be said of Jesus, no matter how many "believe" in him and his Jew-spawned Middle Eastern creed. Pierce said, for example:
…I’m a scientist. I’m not a believer in miracles or in holy scriptures, and so I don’t get involved in arguments based on the Bible — although I do let myself be amused sometimes by the efforts of the new breed of preachers to make the Bible Politically Correct: to make it acceptable to the feminists, for example, by deleting all masculine pronouns, and to make the New Testament acceptable to the Jews by pretending that the account of the crucifixion, in which the Jews clearly are given the blame and in which they say, “His blood be on us and on our children,” doesn’t say what it seems to say. As I said, I’m not very interested in what various verses in the Bible “really mean…”


Pierce was a physicist. What he said there might appeal to atheists and agnostics, but certainly not to "Bible-believing" Christians in the Big Tent organization you idealize. Stormfront is the ultimate big tent which is fine for entry level Whites looking for answers to the problems our people face. All of the above-mentioned are eligible for NA membership, but if they apply to join are expected to agree with what is found here and pledge to support it: What is the National Alliance? | National Alliance

To equate Cosmotheism to Scientology is a deliberate slur, something the fraud Harold Covington used to tell his suckers.

Where is your brick & mortar headquarters, Mr. R.E.? Folks can get a glimpse of NA's here: Inside Today’s National Alliance | National Vanguard It's nothing like what Scientologist cultists have -- not yet -- but has potential to grow and gain that "visible presence" you value so highly once the Alliance attracts a few racially responsible White millionaires.

I've never heard of the "Church of Cosmotheism." Where did you get that? You say most people are turned off when they research NA more deeply. Probably so, if the extent of their search is to use one of the Jew-owned search engines like Google to type in 'national alliance' where up will pop the WikiJew entry. Most people will certainly be turned off by that, but that is about as deep as most people will search. We will not appeal to most people. Alliance members and Cosmotheists are not most people, thanks. Neither is for you, R.E., which is OK. Our Alliance is not for everybody. Good luck with your version of the "revolution."
__________________
We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. -Dr. William Pierce, in NATIONAL ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK www.natall.com
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Post Reply