Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Promoting NA on less radical WN sites

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:43 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:53 pm
Grimork wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:22 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:40 pm
Good job! I hope they stay up. At three per day it will only take about six weeks to transfer the 240 Pierce talks from Natall.com/Bitchute.
Fine by me lol, I haven't even posted the 3 today because I have felt so under the weather. Hubby gave me and Sylvie Covid. So, I am sick literally and pregnant. ><;
You're a champ, Grimork! You had your new daughter while sick, and did it at home. ;)

I'm so proud of our White Vengeance. I just saw that he had put up the long post below today on the Stormfront board as "robbinsville." He is a dedicated, natural recruiter and I expect his comment will have inspired some Stormfronters to take a closer look at NA and Cosmotheism, having tired of seeing mostly just me and Jim Mathias promoting Cosmotheism on this popular "stickied" topic.

---

Default Re: Cosmotheist Ideology/Philosophy
To everyone reading this post, you might know me from my years on Stormfront and for my sometimes-graphic depictions and descriptions of our enemies.

I'm posting in this Thread because I decided to spend a few moments discussing Cosmotheism, and because I've recently had some questions asked me about Cosmotheism.

I recently became a member of the National Alliance because, as a pro-White organization, it simply made the most sense. That is an oversimplification of the organization, but it truly is a pro-White, extremely racially-conscious organization that is building a future for our great White race and building it in earnest. The National Alliance is pursuing the goals and objectives that were first created and developed by Dr. William L. Pierce, the founder of the National Alliance, and a true leader, educator, and brilliant revolutionary for the salvation, redemption, advancement, and return to glory of the White race in every sense. His legacy lives on in the National Alliance and in all its members.

Part of the reason I joined the National Alliance is because incorporated into the overall strategy of the organization is the religion of Cosmotheism. On the subject of religions, I am not one who is easily swayed, having been utterly disappointed with organized religions throughout my life--so disappointed, in fact, that until joining the National Alliance I was "religious-less," if that is even a word. Put another way, where religion was the issue, I was like the proverbial ship without a rudder.

Cosmotheism is not a revealed religion, but instead what Dr. Pierce called a "natural" religion. It rejects all of the claimed supernatural "revelations" that find their way onto shining golden plates or ancient scrolls, instead having its basis of the realities of Nature that our eyes--and the investigations of science--have confirmed. It offers no trite platitudes nor does it profess any, but instead it guides its followers to advance along a path of purpose and destiny for the White race.

Cosmotheism educates us in a genuine way to the fact that the most principled, the best, the noblest, and the most focused men and women of the White race will discover their purpose and strive, above all else, to advance that purpose along the path as they continue to develop their consciousness because deep inside all of us, in our race-soul, there is a source of divine wisdom, of ages-old wisdom, of wisdom as old as the Universe.

I realize that with this post I've likely created many more questions about Cosmotheism than I could have possibly answered.

Admittedly, I am a relative neophyte to the subject of Cosmotheism. And while a fast learner, I am still on an upward trajectory. However, I recently concluded reading the book, "Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future," by William Luther Pierce (Dr. Pierce). The completion of this book helped flatten my learning curve considerably.

The book was intensely spellbinding and powerfully educational. I was so captivated by the book that I read it in its entirety in three nights. While I did not absorb everything the book had to offer and teach, enough of its contents "stuck" so that I gained a fundamental knowledge of the underpinnings of Cosmotheism and why, as a religion, it is the most practical for a race as advanced and brilliant as our White race.

The two gentlemen who most often post in this Thread--Will Williams, our National Alliance Chairman; and Whiteheteromale, an esteemed, and incredibly knowledgeable member of the National Alliance--know infinitely more than me about Cosmotheism. Therefore, if you have questions about Cosmotheism that I cannot answer--and that is a distinct possibility--then I would encourage you to ask your questions of either of those gentlemen.

As a starting point, I would recommend purchasing the book, which is available from the Cosmotheism Church Bookstore.

Here is the link to the book itself: Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future by William Pierce – Cosmotheism

Of course if you are at all interested in membership in the National Alliance, here is the link to our Website. We make no promises nor do we hold out any false hope; but the National Alliance does offer the White man and White woman concrete solutions to serious, consequential problems that have been afflicting our White race for decades and even centuries. What is different about the National Alliance--and there are countless differences--is that the members are expected and required to take an active participation in all facets of the organization. "Grandstanding" and passivity are not acceptable, nor should they be tolerated. In its starkest terms, there is nothing more serious nor of greater gravity than the salvation of the White race.

The National Alliance Website: National Alliance | Toward a New Consciousness; a New Order; a New People

Realistically, at least presently, we do not expect to attract many of the "mainstream" Whites--those whose lives are currently too comfortable and too bound up in egoism, materialism, and selfishness to fight for their race. The National Alliance seeks racially-conscious, pro-White activist types--the types and kinds of White people who care and care deeply about our race and about the not-yet-born generations going forth for centuries and even millennia. The National Alliance purposely focuses its efforts on the the long-range future of our race--a future that is so far off in the distance that we can only imagine the even greater achievements and advancements of our White race thousands of years henceforth.

As our enemies' infrastructure weakens and its cracks become more apparent, and as the hypnotism erodes and fades because reality becomes too shocking to ignore, there is the likelihood that many Whites who had previously "straddled the fence" will become tolerant of our message, and even accepting, and will ultimately join our ranks.

I've been on Stormfront long enough, and met enough fellow members--if only through the technological wonders of the Internet--to know that there are exceptional White Nationalists who frequent this Site--White Nationalists who have the guts, temerity, fortitude, and foresight to make excellent National Alliance members. The fight for the salvation is not a fight that we can afford to lose; the fight for the salvation of the White race is not a fight that we WILL LOSE. It is up to us. The very future of our amazing White race depends upon us.
"The major cause of the American negro's intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic in origin and thus not remedial to a major degree by any practical improvements in environment."

National Alliance: The future of your White race depends upon you: https://natall.com/
League of the South: For the Confederacy and her White Southern people: League of The South
White Biocentrism: A White community for the conscious: https://whitebiocentrism.com/
Will,

Thanks so much for the compliment about my post on Stormfront; I sincerely appreciate it. It was a "labor of love," and a bit of a passionate appeal to certain Stormfront members--those who have the grit, resolve, and the "fire in their bellies," but who perhaps have not yet realized their full potential in the fight for our White race. I know that you're aware that recruitment, like other efforts, requires a proven strategy and patience. I'll just keep chipping away. Thanks again.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:03 am

Grimork wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:19 am
Will Williams wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:53 pm
I'm so proud of our White Vengeance. I just saw that he had put up the long post below today on the Stormfront board as "robbinsville." He is a dedicated, natural recruiter and I expect his comment will have inspired some Stormfronters to take a closer look at NA and Cosmotheism, having tired of seeing mostly just me and Jim Mathias promoting Cosmotheism on this popular "stickied" topic.[/size]
Wow! I'm proud of him too. What a post. :) I've always had the impression of W_V of being a very intelligent, mature and capable individual. How could anyone on the fence not be swayed by such, is beyond me. :D
Grimork,
Thank you so much for the compliment about my "recruitment" post on Stormfront; I sincerely appreciate it. As I mentioned to Will, the post was a bit of a "labor of love." Recruitment requires a proven strategy and patience; I'll just keep chipping away at the better Stormfront members--those with the "fire in their belly" and the inner resolve needed to carry our fight to the next level.

Congratulations on the birth of your second child, and especially on delivering your precious little bundle of love at home. That is truly the hallmark of an outstanding pro-White activist--using all the skills, passion, wisdom, and intellect given us amazing White people to do everything possible for ourselves. Congratulations, also, to your husband; you and he have a beautiful White family.

Giving birth to a precious, beautiful White child is the single-most important thing a White warrior can do for our exceptional White race. I'm a pretty old guy by most standards so I realize and accept that it is the generations behind us that will ultimately carry our battle to completion. And it is the yet-unborn generations who will keep advancing the cause of our exceptional White race many centuries beyond as our race accomplishes feats that old guys like me cannot even begin to fathom.

Once again, Grimork, congratulations.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:50 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 pm
Veiled Heritance and Odin Awakens BOTH are into "boomer bashing" - in other words blaming those born between 1946 through 1964 for all the ills in the world.
Both these losers piss me off - Stormfront has a policy of no attacks against other white ethnicities (you know - the Irish bashing the English, the Norwegians bashing the Swedes - since there are lots of old scabs on healing wounds in Europe) and no gender wars YET for whatever reason these two clowns, plus a couple other are blaming OUR generation for all the woes in the world Chairman.
I don't believe WE got the United States involved in Vietnam, WE got dragged into Vietnam, there were some boomer race traitors but damn!, even in former Confederate South Carolina I've seen some mud sharks, it's the millennials doing the mixing.
It's Hollywood, the MSM, the liberal teachers & college professors that are corrupting our society with the "one race, human race" nonsense.
I think these whiners, some of whom never worked (I mean WORKED) a day in their lives, who have sat on their asses playing video games and thumbing through their smart phones who now have no real job skills and are whining, "It's THEIR fault!".
Rant over.
Stormfront certainly does have its share of "boomer bashers." Since I am a "baby boomer," and a right proud one, too, I always sit up and take notice when I hear some "do nothing" youngster spouting off about baby boomers and how our generation is at fault for all the ills in America in general and with the White race in particular. I'm not one to spend much time arguing and debating feeble-minded individuals who've never even soiled their hands, but when the offense is a direct attack on me, or even worse, on my people, the baby boomers, then I let the morons have it with the proverbial "both barrels."

I'm not too overly-involved in these intergenerational battles and squabbling because I know that one of the sleazy jews diabolical tricks of divisiveness is to get Whites fighting among each other, which eventually creates small cracks that lead to huge chasms, ultimately causing disharmony in the ranks. It is a trick as old as the subtle art of warfare itself.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 am

Speaking of Stormfront, I just replied to some anti-NA boob there who had decided to weigh in on the 122-page topic, opened in 2007 that now has 576,500 views. I don't post that repsponse for the benefiit of the detractor, but for the many SFers who are subscribed to that topic and for the few newbies who may discover it (and us).
---

Unread Today, 08:58 AM #1220
Will Williams
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Default Re: Is Dr. William Pierce Dead Forever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racial Epiphany View Post
We often hear about how our people need to wake up. But we are already awake. That is not the problem. But being awake without consequent action profits us nothing. If you could win the revolution by books, podcasts, websites, or videos we already would have won because we have an abundance of that but what we don't have is a visible presence in society and brick and mortar headquarters and real-life infrastructure.

IMHO I don't think religions should be brought into it and that includes Cosmotheism. It should welcome atheists, agnostics, and Christians. It reminds me too much of Scientology. Call it a philosophy and treat it as a separate endeavor but now the Alliance and the Church of Cosmotheism are too deeply intertwined and I think that turns most people off when they research the Alliance more deeply.

Thanks, Mr. Racial Epiphany, for stepping in to criticize William Pierce and what he founded for his people nearly 50 years ago: Cosmotheism and the National Alliance.

I take it you believe that, though Pierce departed this life physically 20 years ago, his legacy will not live forever. Forever is a long time.

What Franco said above about Jesus -- who it has not been proven conclusively ever actually lived, -- "lives" on for 20 centuries in the hearts and minds of those gullible and superstitious individuals who "believe" he died for them and is their personal savior. Dr. Pierce was a real person and what he founded is grounded in Nature, science and reality. The same cannot be said of Jesus, no matter how many "believe" in him and his Jew-spawned Middle Eastern creed. Pierce said, for example:
…I’m a scientist. I’m not a believer in miracles or in holy scriptures, and so I don’t get involved in arguments based on the Bible — although I do let myself be amused sometimes by the efforts of the new breed of preachers to make the Bible Politically Correct: to make it acceptable to the feminists, for example, by deleting all masculine pronouns, and to make the New Testament acceptable to the Jews by pretending that the account of the crucifixion, in which the Jews clearly are given the blame and in which they say, “His blood be on us and on our children,” doesn’t say what it seems to say. As I said, I’m not very interested in what various verses in the Bible “really mean…”

Pierce was a physicist. What he said there might appeal to atheists and agnostics, but certainly not to "Bible-believing" Christians in the Big Tent organization you idealize. Stormfront is the ultimate big tent which is fine for entry level Whites looking for answers to the problems our people face. All of the above-mentioned are eligible for NA membership, but if they apply to join are expected to agree with what is found here and pledge to support it: What is the National Alliance? | National Alliance

To equate Cosmotheism to Scientology is a deliberate slur, something the fraud Harold Covington used to tell his suckers.

Where is your brick & mortar headquarters, Mr. R.E.? Folks can get a glimpse of NA's here: Inside Today’s National Alliance | National Vanguard It's nothing like what Scientologist cultists have -- not yet -- but has potential to grow and gain that "visible presence" you value so highly once the Alliance attracts a few racially responsible White millionaires.

I've never heard of the "Church of Cosmotheism." Where did you get that? You say most people are turned off when they research NA more deeply. Probably so, if the extent of their search is to use one of the Jew-owned search engines like Google to type in 'national alliance' where up will pop the WikiJew entry. Most people will certainly be turned off by that, but that is about as deep as most people will search. We will not appeal to most people. Alliance members and Cosmotheists are not most people, thanks. Neither is for you, R.E., which is OK. Our Alliance is not for everybody. Good luck with your version of the "revolution."
We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. -Dr. William Pierce, in NATIONAL ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK www.natall.com
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 am
Speaking of Stormfront, I just replied to some anti-NA boob there who had decided to weigh in on the 122-page topic, opened in 2007 that now has 576,500 views. I don't post that repsponse for the benefiit of the detractor, but for the many SFers who are subscribed to that topic and for the few newbies who may discover it (and us).
---
[snip]

Because there are folks who go to Stormfront's large discussion board when they start to look around for a group that fits their own thinking, I post there occasionally to introduce them to the writings of William Pierce, like here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t85480 ... st15947308
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:09 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:17 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:50 am
---
[snip]

Because there are folks who go to Stormfront's large discussion board when they start to look around for a group that fits their own thinking, I post there occasionally to introduce them to the writings of William Pierce, like here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t85480 ... st15947308
Perhaps someone who understands how Stormfront works can explain why the post I made there yesterday in an old topic "Dr. Pierce on Christianity" at the link above in the obscure "Cosmotheists and Creators" subforum in the Theology section did not appear as a "latest post" at the top of the first page in that subforum. There must be an explanation.

PhuBai? You're a moderator at Stormfront. What's up?

Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM #23
Will Williams
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member
Default Re: Dr. Pierce On Christianity
Bump! It's been a few years so time to introduce some new people to the writings of William Pierce and the others in this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams View Post
On Christianity

Editorial from the monthly, internal National Alliance Members BULLETIN (1982):

The National Office has received a few complaints (fewer than expected) from members about what has been perceived as an anti-Christian bias in recent issues of National Vanguard. (NV). One member has resigned.

The complaints fall into two general categories: 1. “I am a Christian. Why are you attacking my religion?” and 2. “I am not a Christian, but many White people are. We must all stick together. To attack Christianity is divisive.”

It should first be noted that the National Alliance is not primarily a religious organization –at least, not in the usual sense of the word [3], although most members are able to recognize the strong spiritual element in the Alliance’s message. Second, it should be noted that the National Office is fully aware of the sensitive nature of the Christian religion, and for that reason NV avoided the question for a long time.

This avoidance, however, was in conflict with the Alliance’s fundamental obligation to deal forthrightly with all issues of vital concern to the welfare and progress of our race. This obligation where Christianity is concerned has become especially difficult to ignore during the past few months, with the growing strength of the Moral Majority and other right-wing Christian groups and their active participation in political matters. The leader of that organization, the Reverend Jerry Falwell, has been outspoken in his support of Zionism, and he was recently given a Zionist award by Jewish leaders. There exists a clear conflict of interests for any Alliance member who supports such an organization, and the Alliance member should not compromise in matters of this sort.

This is not the place to deal at length with details of religious history [4] and doctrine; NV will continue to have articles on these topics from time to time, and there will be such an article in the April issue. Here, however, a few things will be mentioned briefly for the guidance of Alliance members.

The most important single fact concerning Christianity with which the Alliance must deal is that all the major Christian churches, Catholic and Protestant, liberal and fundamentalist, have openly aligned themselves with the enemies of the White race. The Catholics and the liberal Protestants are vigorously supporting racial mixing, while the fundamentalist Protestants are strong boosters of Zionism. These alignments will become increasingly important factors in our struggle in the years ahead, as the churches become more and more involved in social and political issues. The Jews have already announced their intention to mobilize fundamentalist Christians in their effort to maintain control of the U.S. government. The Alliance cannot remain silent in the face of such developments, for the sake of White unity or anything else.

No honest, conscientious Alliance member can maintain his membership in the Alliance and also in an organization which is fundamentally opposed to the goals and principles of the Alliance. The former member who belongs to the Moral Majority acted correctly in resigning from the Alliance, and the same applies to others: Any Alliance member who is also a member of a church or other Christian organization which supports racial mixing or Zionism should decide now where he stands, and he should then resign either from his church or from the Alliance.

In fact, the great majority of Alliance members who originally had some Christian church affiliation have already made their decisions and left the churches. Those members who continue to consider themselves Christians either have no church affiliation or belong to very small, independent churches which have pro-White doctrines. It is primarily these members who have objected to the recent treatment of Christianity in NV. “It’s all right to attack the big churches,” they say, “because those churches have been subverted by the Jews — but don’t attack Christianity itself. What the churches are preaching today isn’t really Christianity.”

Well, far be it from the National Alliance to decide what is really Christianity. Christians have been fighting with one another over that question for the better part of the last 2,000 years without arriving at an answer acceptable to all parties concerned. From a strictly practical viewpoint, however, we must use the word “Christianity” in NV in the sense in which it is understood by the general public and by the great majority of readers. In that sense, “Christianity” means the lumped together doctrines of the major Christian churches, without regard for all the little quibbles which separate Catholics from Protestants, or ultra-liberal Presbyterians from Holy Rollers and tee-totaling Baptists.

Beyond this question of whether it is the race-mixers and Zionists or the pro-Whites who are the real Christians, there are the troubling issues of the non-European origin of Christianity: of the great body of Christian ethical doctrines which are accepted by nearly all the churches but which conflict with White spirituality and the needs for White survival, such as the Sermon on the Mount; and of the body of Old Testament and its Jewish mythology — such as the creation myth of Genesis; the “chosen people” myth, and Isaiah’s ravings against all non-Jews, together with his prophecies that the Jews will eventually rule the world and all other races will serve them — which comes along with most versions of Christianity.

All three of the aforementioned issues are relevant to the mission of the National Alliance, and they cannot be ignored: We must look to our racial roots, and we must rid ourselves of alien influences, including those from the Levant; we must govern ourselves by White values and ethical doctrines, and by no others; and we must concern ourselves with truth alone.

A number of men and women who have understood the first two of these issues but who have, nevertheless, still considered themselves both Christian and pro-White have attempted to resolve the contradiction by denying the Jewish origins of Christianity and by choosing interpretations of Christian ethical doctrines which differ markedly from the commonly accepted ones. They have asserted that not only was Jesus not a Jew, but neither were the people living in Palestine during the Old Testament and the New Testament periods Jews. These people, they say, were actually the ancestors of the Anglo-Saxons and other peoples of Europe.

One can argue either way about Jesus, because the historical evidence is insufficient to support a firm conclusion. But the assertion that the people of the Old Testament or the people of Palestine among whom the Christian movement began were Anglo-Saxons, or anything but Semites, for the most part, is demonstrably false. Such assertions can only be maintained by persons who close their eyes to the clear historical record, just as a belief in the creation myth of Genesis can only be maintained by persons who refuse to accept the clear scientific evidence to the contrary.

If, despite everything above, there are Alliance members or prospective Alliance members who still consider themselves Christians, then it must be in the sense that they value the specifically White elements of Christianity which have been added since its origins — the great art, the great music, and the great architecture produced by White men during the centuries in which the Christian churches ruled Europe — and that they also share the White spiritual feelings which have been eloquently expressed by many men and women who were Christians and who applied the adjective “Christian” to feelings which, in fact, came from deep within the White race-soul and existed long before the advent of the Christian church.

Such Christians we can call our comrades and be proud to have in our ranks.
---

Will Williams
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member
Quote:
Bump! It's been a few years so time to introduce some new people to the writings of William Pierce and the others in this topic.
---
I posted this here yesterday but it didn't appear as a "latest post in this section" for some reason?

Today on WB:

Reposted today and it still does not appear as a "last post" in the obscure "Cosmothheism and Creators" subforum that was created years ago to lump together, corral and isolate Cosmotheists and Creators, apart from other religions in the Theology section.

Unread Today, 03:41 PM #24
Will Williams
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member
Quote:

I posted this here yesterday but it didn't appear as a "latest post in this section" for some reason?

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:57 am

Thank you for reporting that. It may be a problem with the Stormfront board. I have copied your post to the Stormfront Moderators' Forum. Perhaps we will have an answer to that shortly.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:25 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:57 am
Thank you for reporting that. It may be a problem with the Stormfront board. I have copied your post to the Stormfront Moderators' Forum. Perhaps we will have an answer to that shortly.
Thank you for doing that, flux. Merlin, a top Admin at SF, stickied it. He's fair-minded and has watched my back when other SFers, usually Christian Pierce-haters, screw with our postings. I have a long history of dealing with those there who are opposed to us, especially in the Theology section.

Other WB members are encouraged to post in our newly stickied sub-forum to keep it near the top of all comments there: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t854806-3/

---
Default Re: Stuck thread
Originally Posted by Merlin
Quote:

I'm not sure why it didn't bump to the first page. I've seen that happen with older threads.

I made it a sticky so it will be up at the top of the page. Jotunn, who moderates Theology, may have a different opinion though...
---

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed May 03, 2023 7:44 pm

Just managed to introduce a person to the NA via Facebook. They had made a comment stating "It's great to be white" in reply to an "It's ok to be white" post. I asked them if they had scene the national alliance promo material with that slogan, and they hadn't but said they were interested, so I talked to them for a little bit and then gave them the links to NatAll, NatVan, and this forum.

It definitely goes to show that a person who knows how to navigate the maze and know where to look and how to talk can still effectively use enemy controlled communications to reach our people.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 04, 2023 11:10 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 7:44 pm
Just managed to introduce a person to the NA via Facebook. They had made a comment stating "It's great to be white" in reply to an "It's ok to be white" post. I asked them if they had scene the national alliance promo material with that slogan, and they hadn't but said they were interested, so I talked to them for a little bit and then gave them the links to NatAll, NatVan, and this forum.

It definitely goes to show that a person who knows how to navigate the maze and know where to look and how to talk can still effectively use enemy controlled communications to reach our people.
Well done at planting a seed, Richard. I hope you're sought out here on WB by this person for any kind of follow-up.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.