White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Will Williams

Re: White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:45 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I "try" to be somewhat cautious when I post my ideas on Facebook.
I'm sure a few relatives and "friends" (former work acquaintances) probably disagree with my views, especially those who are "bible thumpers".
I learned years back NOT to follow certain people (not UN-friend them, just stop following them) and make sure it's only "friends" that can see what I posted - some years back I had it set for "friends of friends" and learned that their are some people who have hundreds and hundreds of "friends" and ended up with a couple disgusting yids teaming up on my replies....

I've never been on Facebook or any of those Jew-owned, Jew-run social media, and never will. WB and NV.org, that we control, are plenty enough social media for me. I wouldn't last a day if I did participate in those Jew-owned because I would only be using them to promote the National Alliance, which the Jews call a hate group.

I remember last year this quote in Fortune magazine: "Facebook hired an additional 3,000 content moderators (bringing the total to 7,500), and the company said it is deleting roughly 66,000 posts it identifies as hate speech each week..."

That's our expressions that Zuckerberg & Co. are deleting.

I encourage our members and supporters to promote NV.org and the National Alliance on social media, but it's not for me, thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:24 pm

I've never been on Facebook or any of those Jew-owned, Jew-run social media, and never will. WB and NV.org, that we control, are plenty enough social media for me.
I hear you on that but I basically use Facebook to stay in contact with some old friends, some former co-workers and some relatives.
Many of whom just might not want to be on WB or NV for any number of reasons PLUS I use Facebook to "get the message out" that is not covered by MSM, e.g. local news that has been posted on Stormfront of heinous &/or racially motivated crimes committed against Whites by blacks/Hispanics.
I very carefully and tactfully (so as NOT to get myself banned) am doing my best to counter the BS being fed to our people on television shows/commercials and the movies.
I'd like to think I'm doing a pretty good job, of course occasionally a bible thumper will post a (typical) reply like, "There are good and bad in all races." which I may or may reply to.
Sometimes pointing out that about 6% of our population commits over 50% of (I say 6% since more than half the black population are female) the violent crime in the country
•••
– FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.
••• and this is NOT taking into account that many of the crimes committed by "Whites" are in fact not actually White at all but Hispanic.
So that's "why" I still use Facebook.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Marblehead MA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:15 pm

Will Williams wrote:Let's get one thing clear: the National Alliance has nothing to do with the proud neo-Nazis at the Daily Stormer. Is DS still around after all of the negative attention they got in recent years? Really?

NA's message is exclusively for Whites. NA does not place sensational, gutter propaganda posters outside of synagogues for shock value, to get the expected result that's seen in this article.

Andrew Anglin's outfit is a good example of how not to act: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... zi/544119/
Excellent commentary, and the National Alliance shouldn't have anything to do with any of the other 'movement' outfits and lone wolf-types out there that have made the news (as sometimes re-posted here for legitimate commentary). Many of them are indeed misguided into poking at non-Whites which will assuredly get them into unnecessary trouble eventually. Alliance policy explicitly states, and I paraphrase here, that our message is to be aimed at Whites only this being an important policy to follow as is the policy that we have nothing to say to non-Whites at this time.

These 'movement' outfits will come and they will go in time. Our task is to remain focused for the long haul, with eternal goals and other things always in mind. Cosmotheism is powerful because of this in its own right! It's because of this that I believe we'll prevail eventually.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Birmingham/Royal Oak MI in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm

https://www.candgnews.com/news/resident ... ods-114142
Residents report Nazi flyers in neighborhoods
Police say violent message is scary, but legal
Quote from the NA's "Open Letter to Congress" from the 1970s
Quote from the NA's "Open Letter to Congress" from the 1970s
Atomwaffen1.jpeg (71.73 KiB) Viewed 4756 times
By: Sarah Wojcik, Tiffany Esshaki | Birmingham - Bloomfield Eagle | Published July 15, 2019
Clover Hill Park Cemetery, on 14 Mile Road, was one of the locations where racist flyers were reportedly found.

Clover Hill Park Cemetery, on 14 Mile Road, was one of the locations where racist flyers were reportedly found.

BIRMINGHAM/ROYAL OAK — A couple of weeks ago, as Sandra Thake and her husband pulled up to a stop light at Adams Road and Hazel Street, she couldn’t believe what she spotted on a utility pole outside her passenger-side window: a black and white flyer encouraging readers to join the new Nazi party.

“I can tell you when I saw it, I immediately jumped out and ripped it down,” said Thake, a Birmingham resident. “I had found one earlier when I was walking my dog with my kids. I took it down quickly and made sure they didn’t see it.”

Soon Thake learned that several of her neighbors in the Poppleton Park area had seen similar signs, all attributed to the group Atomwaffen Division, a global network of neo-Nazis that many law enforcement agencies consider to be a terrorist organization.

One flyer was found at Wimbleton and Abbey streets, another at the entrance of Manor Park, and another on the gates of Clover Hill Park Cemetery, a traditional Jewish cemetery on 14 Mile Road. One was found in Royal Oak too.

“I took the flyer I found to the police, and they had already heard about some of the other ones. They said, ‘Oh yes, we know about it. We’ll add it to the file,’” she said. “I know they’re just flyers, and flyers themselves can’t hurt anyone, so I’m not expecting a big investigation to come out of this. But I always think about how flyers like this can become the norm if we let it.”

A flyer was discovered by the superintendent of Clover Hill Park Cemetery, and Executive Director Kimberly Raznik said it was immediately reported to police.

“It was taped to the front pillar of the entrance, and he found it when he was opening the gates in the morning,” she said. “It’s just unthinkable it would happen. So much hate and ignorance out there today.”

Cmdr. Scott Grewe, of the Birmingham Police Department, confirmed reports of the flyers, the first of which was received the morning of July 4. He agreed with Thake that there’s not much police work to be done in situations like this.

“We have no idea who put these up. We did some checking around, and there were no cameras in the area, no witnesses, no one reporting anything suspicious around that time. So there’s nothing to lead us to any particular person,” Grewe said. “The city does have an ordinance that says you can’t post signs on city property, but (distributing) the signs, even if it’s definitely from a hate group, isn’t in itself a criminal act.”

Lt. Keith Spencer, of the Royal Oak Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division, said the department had one report of a racist flyer found on a neighborhood telephone pole in the north end of the city, near 14 Mile Road.

“Officers went out and investigated and recovered one flyer,” Spencer said. “It was not directed at anyone in particular. It had to do with joining your local Nazis.”

That’s not to say local law enforcement washes its hands of cases like this. Grewe said the department immediately reported the incidents to the Michigan Intelligence Operations Center — a division of the Michigan State Police — and the Detroit office of the FBI.

“You never know if these groups are planning a protest or a rally in the area, or they’re planning to attend a city event, but we want to be made aware if they are so we can be prepared and have a plan,” he said. “Both (the Michigan Intelligence Operations Center and the FBI) were aware of this group. It’s on their radar, but they didn’t give me any specific information beyond that.”

Lt. Michael Shaw, of the Michigan State Police, said the Michigan Intelligence Operations Center doesn’t provide comments to the media.

Special Agent Mara Schneider, with the FBI Detroit office, said her team isn’t able to talk about the Atomwaffen Division specifically, but she indicated in an email that the reports of the flyers were right to be relayed to her office.

“The FBI’s authority to investigate domestic terrorism requires the following: the existence of a potential federal violation, the unlawful use of force or violence, and the existence of ideological motivation,” Schneider wrote. “We are aware of the incidents in Birmingham and are in regular contact with local authorities. If in the course of the local investigation information comes to light of a potential federal crime, the FBI is prepared to investigate.”
'Atomwaffen' meaning nuclear weapons fighting group
'Atomwaffen' meaning nuclear weapons fighting group
Atomwaffen2.jpeg (89.21 KiB) Viewed 4756 times
And for that, Thake is grateful. She said the “clearly violent and hateful” signage is something she and her neighbors won’t tolerate.

“If we don’t take care of these little signs of hate, it snowballs and those posters become acceptable. Then maybe it turns into hate speech in media, then hate speech in person among neighbors. I know it’s only a flyer, but I think we should nip this in the bud,” she said. “We want to show we’re taking responsibility as a community, because we don’t want this. Don’t come in our neighborhoods and spread a message of violence and hate.”
A few of these guys have gone to prison within the past few years for violent action without any kind of intelligent preparatory revolution building activities. As such, they'll simply be branded as criminals if not worse. If they convince more of our young guys into joining them, it's likely many will simply throw their lives away without accomplishing a thing.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Waynesboro VA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45 pm

https://www.newsleader.com/story/news/l ... 743223001/
KKK flyers found in Waynesboro
Brad Zinn, Staunton News Leader Published 11:25 a.m. ET July 16, 2019 | Updated 11:37 a.m. ET July 16, 2019
Too bad the cops really aren't their friends
Too bad the cops really aren't their friends
Waynesboro flyer.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 4755 times
WAYNESBORO - Flyers reportedly from the Ku Klux Klan were found in Waynesboro during the weekend, according to police.

The literature was distributed during what was supposed to be a series of national raids by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement during the weekend.

The Waynesboro Police Department said it received two reports of KKK flyers – which touted support for "law enforcement everywhere" — being left on East Main Street. Another reader contacted The News Leader about a KKK flyer discovered on Baylor Avenue in Waynesboro.

Capt. Kelly Walker of the Waynesboro Police Department said at least one of the flyers was "thrown into a yard attached to a bag of birdseed."

While the dropping of the pamphlets is considered littering, Walker said no criminal complaints were received and police do not have any suspects.

The captain added, "I just want to make it clear that the Waynesboro Police Department disavows any words of support from any hate group, including the KKK."

Walker said anyone with additional information concerning the fliers can contact the Waynesboro Police Department at (540) 942-6675.

Have questions or a tip? Email Brad Zinn at [email protected]. You can also follow him on Twitter.
Cops are looking to invent a crime out of simple flyering activities. Again.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:12 am

Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.candgnews.com/news/resident ... ods-114142
Residents report Nazi flyers in neighborhoods
Police say violent message is scary, but legal
Atomwaffen1.jpeg
By: Sarah Wojcik, Tiffany Esshaki | Birmingham - Bloomfield Eagle | Published July 15, 2019

BIRMINGHAM/ROYAL OAK — A couple of weeks ago, as Sandra Thake and her husband pulled up to a stop light at Adams Road and Hazel Street, she couldn’t believe what she spotted on a utility pole outside her passenger-side window: a black and white flyer encouraging readers to join the new Nazi party.

“I can tell you when I saw it, I immediately jumped out and ripped it down,” said Thake, a Birmingham resident. “I had found one earlier when I was walking my dog with my kids. I took it down quickly and made sure they didn’t see it.”

Soon Thake learned that several of her neighbors in the Poppleton Park area had seen similar signs, all attributed to the group Atomwaffen Division, a global network of neo-Nazis that many law enforcement agencies consider to be a terrorist organization.

One flyer was found at Wimbleton and Abbey streets, another at the entrance of Manor Park, and another on the gates of Clover Hill Park Cemetery, a traditional Jewish cemetery on 14 Mile Road. One was found in Royal Oak too.

“I took the flyer I found to the police, and they had already heard about some of the other ones. They said, ‘Oh yes, we know about it. We’ll add it to the file,’” she said. “I know they’re just flyers, and flyers themselves can’t hurt anyone, so I’m not expecting a big investigation to come out of this. But I always think about how flyers like this can become the norm if we let it.”

A flyer was discovered by the superintendent of Clover Hill Park Cemetery, and Executive Director Kimberly Raznik said it was immediately reported to police.

“It was taped to the front pillar of the entrance, and he found it when he was opening the gates in the morning,” she said. “It’s just unthinkable it would happen. So much hate and ignorance out there today.”

Cmdr. Scott Grewe, of the Birmingham Police Department, confirmed reports of the flyers, the first of which was received the morning of July 4. He agreed with Thake that there’s not much police work to be done in situations like this.

“We have no idea who put these up. We did some checking around, and there were no cameras in the area, no witnesses, no one reporting anything suspicious around that time. So there’s nothing to lead us to any particular person,” Grewe said. “The city does have an ordinance that says you can’t post signs on city property, but (distributing) the signs, even if it’s definitely from a hate group, isn’t in itself a criminal act.”

Lt. Keith Spencer, of the Royal Oak Police Department’s Criminal Investigation Division, said the department had one report of a racist flyer found on a neighborhood telephone pole in the north end of the city, near 14 Mile Road.

“Officers went out and investigated and recovered one flyer,” Spencer said. “It was not directed at anyone in particular. It had to do with joining your local Nazis.”

That’s not to say local law enforcement washes its hands of cases like this. Grewe said the department immediately reported the incidents to the Michigan Intelligence Operations Center — a division of the Michigan State Police — and the Detroit office of the FBI.

“You never know if these groups are planning a protest or a rally in the area, or they’re planning to attend a city event, but we want to be made aware if they are so we can be prepared and have a plan,” he said. “Both (the Michigan Intelligence Operations Center and the FBI) were aware of this group. It’s on their radar, but they didn’t give me any specific information beyond that.”

Lt. Michael Shaw, of the Michigan State Police, said the Michigan Intelligence Operations Center doesn’t provide comments to the media.

Special Agent Mara Schneider, with the FBI Detroit office, said her team isn’t able to talk about the Atomwaffen Division specifically, but she indicated in an email that the reports of the flyers were right to be relayed to her office.

“The FBI’s authority to investigate domestic terrorism requires the following: the existence of a potential federal violation, the unlawful use of force or violence, and the existence of ideological motivation,” Schneider wrote. “We are aware of the incidents in Birmingham and are in regular contact with local authorities. If in the course of the local investigation information comes to light of a potential federal crime, the FBI is prepared to investigate.”
Atomwaffen2.jpeg
And for that, Thake is grateful. She said the “clearly violent and hateful” signage is something she and her neighbors won’t tolerate.

“If we don’t take care of these little signs of hate, it snowballs and those posters become acceptable. Then maybe it turns into hate speech in media, then hate speech in person among neighbors. I know it’s only a flyer, but I think we should nip this in the bud,” she said. “We want to show we’re taking responsibility as a community, because we don’t want this. Don’t come in our neighborhoods and spread a message of violence and hate.”
A few of these guys have gone to prison within the past few years for violent action without any kind of intelligent preparatory revolution building activities. As such, they'll simply be branded as criminals if not worse. If they convince more of our young guys into joining them, it's likely many will simply throw their lives away without accomplishing a thing.
And, unfortunately, the National Alliance, that has nothing whatsoever to do with such "violent and hateful" agitprop as we see here from the so-called Aryan Revolutionary "Atomwaffen Division", will be tarred with the same brush by "hate watchdogs" like SPLC, and compliant controlled media and law enforcement. The perceptive Whites who see through this anti-White disinformation campaign can be reached by the National Alliance's message, if only exposed to it.

Witness how the SPLC used a rather benign, 18-year-old email, stolen from NA by their paid informant Randolph Dilloway and sold by him to Heidi Beirich, SPLC's Intelligence Project Director, in an attempt to associate the National Alliance with those on the SPLC "hate group" list: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... iam-pierce
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:36 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.candgnews.com/news/resident ... ods-114142

And, unfortunately, the National Alliance, that has nothing whatsoever to do with such "violent and hateful" agitprop as we see here from the so-called Aryan Revolutionary "Atomwaffen Division", will be tarred with the same brush by "hate watchdogs" like SPLC, and compliant controlled media and law enforcement. The perceptive Whites who see through this anti-White disinformation campaign can be reached by the National Alliance's message, if only exposed to it.

Witness how the SPLC used a rather benign, 18-year-old email, stolen from NA by their paid informant Randolph Dilloway and sold by him to Heidi Beirich, SPLC's Intelligence Project Director, in an attempt to associate the National Alliance with those on the SPLC "hate group" list: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... iam-pierce
Those "hate watchdogs" aren't very brave; the article cited has only "Hatewatch Staff" as its author. If their cause is so righteous, why not put your name to it?

Perhaps it's the lies. Since so many (perhaps all?) SPLC hit pieces contain misinformation, omissions, ad hominems, and other verbal prevarications have been committed by these discredited barrators, I'm inclined to believe no one there wants to be known personally as one of their liar/propagandists.

In any event, it's true that some want to associate with the NA simply because of admiration for Dr. Pierce or other more personal reasons and not for our Cosmotheist principles/life-philosophy.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at California in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:58 pm

While I normally post news stories of 'real life activism' in which Whites participate on an ostensibly pro-White basis, this story is an example of what's going on along the likes of "Atomwaffen Division"--clear calls for violent action. In this article, The Turner Diaries are mentioned as being a part of the propaganda of the "Iron Youth" group (if they're even organized.) It seems to me that they'll likely do something to get one or more of their members arrested and imprisoned and then they'll fall apart due to the open calls for political violence. Serious and responsible people will not want to get involved with that.

As for the Israeli propagandists authoring this piece, I'll let you be the judge of the quality and veracity of reporting.

https://www.memri.org/reports/white-sup ... ecruit-new
July 8, 2019 Special Dispatch
No.8160
White Supremacist Online Incitement: White Supremacist Neo-Nazi Group Works To Recruit New Members On Gab, Twitter, Instagram, And BitChute – With Intent To Take Violent Action

The following report, published as part of the MEMRI White Supremacist Online Incitement Project, presents information about a white supremacist and neo-Nazi group, Iron Youth, apparently established by a 17-year-old California male.[1] Based on information collected from on the group’s social media accounts, those behind the group have been attempting to establish and/or expand it since August 2018. Its online content, which stresses the need to take violent action, is aimed at both incitement and at recruiting new members, in order, it says, to move from online to "in real life activism."

Iron Youth has posted invitations to join it, Nazi and white supremacist insignia, and imagery of Hitler and other white supremacist leaders. Many images are distinctly paramilitary in style, showing individuals in uniform and carrying weapons. The imagery and style used are similar to those used by the global neo-Nazi organization Atomwaffen Division.[2]Many of Iron Youth's posts are accompanied by lengthy essays presenting the group's ideology, on topics such as religion, pornography, and social media. With these posts, the group says, it is "preparing, educating, and training for the collapse and what we must do when it comes."

Information identifying Iron Youth members has been redacted. Further information is available upon request at media@memri@org.

Iron Youth's Online Presence

Iron Youth is active on Gab, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, BitChute and YouTube. On Gab, it has 137 followers; on Twitter, 67 followers; on Instagram, 154 followers; on YouTube, 18 subscribers; and on BitChute, 10 subscribers. The content posted on these accounts indicates that Iron Youth is a white supremacist and neo-Nazi organization. It bills itself as "European Ethnic Nationalist, Traditionalist, and Environmentalist." On Gab, it frequently posts Nazi and white supremacist propaganda, as well as militant calls to action accompanied by images. In some posts, it provides a ProtonMail address for contacting it.

Militant Calls To Action

For example, on June 29, 2019, Iron Youth posted an image featuring Hitler, an emblem consisting of an axe crossed with a flintlock pistol and the initials "I.Y," and a figure in a ski mask giving a Nazi salute, with the text "Militancy over Complacency." The accompanying text read: "A new piece from our artist (if you'd like to hire him, feel free to shoot me a message), militancy over complacency. Don't be one of those folks who just talks, do something. Join something. Take action. Join The Iron Youth."

Iron Youth graphic: "Militancy Over Complacency."
Catchy, if you want to attract the wrong kind
Catchy, if you want to attract the wrong kind
IY Terrorism image.jpg (73.44 KiB) Viewed 4671 times
Earlier, on May 12, 2019, Iron Youth posted an image featuring a handgun with a finger on the trigger, the abovementioned emblem, and the text: "The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands dirty. POLITICAL TERROR. The only thing they understand. Embrace the collapse and bring universal order. The Iron Youth." It added its ProtonMail address.

Invitation to join Iron Youth, including incitement to violence

Posting White Supremacist And Nazi Propaganda
The Turner Diaries used as a gameplan
The Turner Diaries used as a gameplan
IY TD flyer.jpg (192.99 KiB) Viewed 4671 times
Iron Youth frequently uploads and reposts Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial content, and also posts inciting comments on its own and others' anti-Semitic posts. It also references the concept of "Siege"[3] and The Turner Diaries.[4] For example, on March 31, 2019, Iron Youth posted an image of an armed white man and woman, and text recommending The Turner Diaries, which it says "lays out a good gameplan for what we need to do immediately before, as well as after Siege kicks off." The hashtags on this post include #TheTurnerDiaries, #NatSoc, #Siege, #EcoFasc, and #prepper.

On March 30, 2019, Iron Youth reposted on its Gab account an image stating "Jews Rape Kids."

Racist Ideology

Iron Youth frequently references "white genocide." On June 29, 2019, it wrote that its focus was preparing, educating, and training for society's forthcoming collapse and that it aimed to "work towards the survival of the white race with in real life activism." In a repost of its mission, originally posted April 12, 2019, Iron Youth stated: "There is a secret war going on for the freedom and salvation of our race, many on our side have given their lives for it, and many more unfortunately will. But we will win this war."

Its mission adds that the group recognizes Adolf Hitler, American Nazi Party founder George Lincoln Rockwell, Turner Diaries author William Luther Pierce, Seige author James Mason, and Aryan Nations founder Richard Butler as the fathers of their movement, and that its members strive to be like them so that one day they "can accomplish great things like they have."

On Gab and Twitter, Iron Youth encourages those of European ethnic origin to become militant defenders of the white race. Also on June 29, 2019, it posted an image with the caption, "A new piece from one of our guys. Let the system rot, stop buying into it, stop playing the game with a Jewish handicap. Don't rock the boat, sink it. Take action. Join The Iron Youth." The image read: "Join The Iron Youyh [sic] Preserve Nature, And [White] Folk" and included the group's ProtonMail address.

"Preserve Nature, And Folk, Let The System Rot," with Iron Youth emblem and ProtonMail address.

[1] The information was provided in a BitChute interview.

[2] According to the ADL, Atomwaffen Division is preparing for a race war to combat what it sees as the cultural and racial displacement of the white race. Adl.org/resources/backgrounders/atomwaffen-division-awd.

[3] Siege, by Denver-based neo-Nazi James Mason, is a collection of newsletters Mason wrote in the 1980s in collaboration with sect leader and mass murderer Charles Manson. With a focus on Holocaust denial and antisemitic and anti-gay themes, it calls for the establishment of a network of decentralized terror cells and for taking up arms against the "system." The book is one of the main inspirations for Atomwaffen Division, which has promoted it and Mason's ideas as "Siege Culture." Spiegel.de/international/the-hate-network-an-inside-look-at-a-global-extremist-group-a-1226861.html, 2018.

[4] The 1978 novel The Turner Diaries, by William Luther Pierce, defines the Day of the Rope, August 1, as a day on which Jews and blacks are killed and "race traitors," including federal officials and white women who have had relations with black men, are publicly hanged.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Beverly IL in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:http://www.beverlyreview.net/news/top_s ... b9d77.html
Racist flyers found in neighborhood
by Kyle Garmes Jul 9, 2019 Updated 12 hrs ago

Racist propaganda has been distributed in Beverly and Mt. Greenwood once again, according to residents and 19th Ward Ald. Matt O'Shea.

<snip>
Jews openly applaud censorship in the news, and list their names at the bottom of their "letter to the editor."

http://www.beverlyreview.net/opinion/le ... a3bb2.html
Community must confront racist propaganda

Jul 16, 2019 Updated Jul 17, 2019

As The Beverly Review reported, fliers promoting white supremacy have appeared once again in the 19th Ward. This is becoming a regular occurrence, and we as a community must improve our response.

We appreciate that The Review alerted readers to the presence of this hate speech. The photo that it and some other media outlets initially published online showed URLs for websites that promote white supremacist views—and unfortunately may have spread the fliers’ message far more than the original perpetrator could have done alone. Thank you for realizing this and then blurring the URLs, making them unreadable.

This highlights the need for our community to learn the best ways to respond to instances of white supremacy. Last fall several of us, members of the Facebook group Jews of Beverly, concerned about what appeared to be a growing white supremacist presence in the ward, asked the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago for assistance and guidance.
advertisement

Our understanding is that people with professional expertise on these matters have reached out to 19th Ward Ald. Matt O’Shea and, so far, haven’t heard back.

We appreciate that O’Shea sent out an email making clear that hate has no home in the 19th Ward and that his office is handing out signs bearing that message. However, signs in windows are not enough and certainly won’t stop anyone intent on spreading hateful messages.

This is a time to engage with and learn from people who have made it their job to fight hate. As residents of the “Village in the City,” we must unite as neighbors.

When racist ugliness surfaces, our response must be honest, forceful and with understanding. If the response is anything less, and if our alderman does not take a more assertive response, this kind of incident will inevitably happen again.

By engaging with each other and with strong leadership, we can make progress against those who seek to destroy the diversity that makes our community strong.

Matthew and Marcela Aguilar, Kathy Benson, Arnie Bernstein, Becca Blue, Kristin O’Neill Boza, Michelle Burke, Reba Cafarelli, Elise Carey, Lisa Catania, Leah Chibe, Jen Claypool, Michael Donahue, Tamara Driver, Stephen English, Amy Beirne Figel, Milissa McClaire Gary, Peggy Gilbertsen, Aileen Halvorsen, Rachel Nati Hardy, Sarah Haskins, Pat Hofmann, Pamela K. Holt, Mary Fahey Hughes, Tracey Jerdine, Katherine Kampf, Emily Lambert, Karen Louden, Catherine Mach, Sheila Maloney, Erin McDuffie, Laura Meskill, Paul Mulchrone, Mirjam Quinn, Madeline O’Malley, Rev. Daryce Hoff Nolan, Katrina Pavlik, Greg Owen-Boger, Ricky and John Ray, Stacey Recht, Sidney C. Reid, Lisa K. Davis Richardson, Corinne Rose, Sarah Mullens Searcy, Jessica Scheller, Tricia Scholl Szczytowski, Holly Simon, Lauren and Patrick Skerrett, Erin Feurer Taylor, Alexis and David Trocki, Larry Yaseen, Maura Wallenius, Anne-Marie Williams, Philip von Zweck
These Jews (and their good goyim boot-lickers) are openly against the free and open expression of thoughts and ideas, an Aryan concept if ever there was one.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Winchester VA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:43 pm

https://www.winchesterstar.com/winchest ... ab2f6.html
Stickers for rebranded white nationalist group appear on Loudoun Street Mall

By ANNA MEROD The Winchester Star Jul 16, 2019

WINCHESTER — Several stickers for a rebranded white nationalist group appeared last week on the Loudoun Street Mall. At least one was still there Monday.

The patriotic-looking stickers, which feature a red, white and blue shield with white stars, are from American Identity Movement — or AIM. The group was launched in March by Patrick Casey, a former leader of the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

AIM posted photos on its Twitter account on July 7 showing at least four AIM stickers on light poles and a trash can on the downtown walking mall. On July 10, two of the stickers were spotted by a reporter on light poles on the mall’s southern end. One of those stickers was still there Monday.

AIM posted similar photos of its stickers in Harpers Ferry, W.Va., Denver, and Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Winchester Communications Director Amy Simmons said last week that a city official visited the mall on July 11 but didn’t see any AIM stickers. Police have received no reports about the stickers, but someone apparently found one of the stickers and handed it to a downtown officer recently, she said. Simmons had no further comment.

Identity Evropa was dissolved in March by Casey, according to the Anti-Defamation League. That same day, he announced the creation of AIM. All Identity Evropa members in good standing were invited to join AIM. Identity Evropa attended the lethal “Unite the Right” rally in downtown Charlottesville in August of 2017 that left one woman dead. Casey became Identity Evropa’s leader in November of 2017. Identity Evropa aligned itself with white supremacist Richard Spencer, who is known for seeking an all-white state through “peaceful ethnic cleansing.”

AIM says on its website that it is “opposed to the demonization of and discrimination against America’s white majority.” It also states that the group seeks to protect “America’s historical demographics” in lieu of mass immigration. It also denies any ties to supremacy, violence or illegal activities.

The Southern Poverty Law Center says the rebranding effort is a tactic to infiltrate mainstream politics with white supremacist views.

This is not the first time white supremacist propaganda has been distributed in Winchester. In October of 2017, stickers and flyers advertising Identity Evropa were found on Shenandoah University’s campus depicting Greek and Roman statues with phrases like “protect your heritage” and “serve your people.” In May of 2018, Ku Klux Klan flyers were spotted at businesses on Millwood Avenue and South Pleasant Valley Road and at Shenandoah University. KKK flyers also were distributed on several other occasions in Winchester and Frederick and Clarke counties in 2017 and 2018.

No one from AIM was able to be reached for comment.

— Contact Anna Merod at [email protected]
Comments available, but only for those signed up at this website. Some rational posts about anti-White bias and even hatred were made.