White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Edison NJ in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:36 pm

https://www.nj.com/middlesex/2019/06/no ... hands.html
Harmless poster
Harmless poster
edisonFlyer.jpg (54.07 KiB) Viewed 2728 times
No one knows who sent racist flyers, so town is taking the investigation into its own hands
Updated Jun 3, 4:57 PM; Posted Jun 3, 7:11 AM

By Cassidy Grom | NJ Advance Media For NJ.com

Two years after racist campaign flyers circulated in a New Jersey town, officials are taking an unusual step to try to answer the lingering question: who sent them?

The flyers — which arrived in Edison Township mailboxes less than a week before November 2017′s Election Day — featured photos of school board candidates Jerry Shi and Falguni Patel, stamped with the words “deport” and “Make Edison Great Again!”

Shi, who is Chinese-American, and Patel, who is Indian-American, previously told NJ Advance Media they have no knowledge of who sent the flyers. Both won the school board election.

Concerned Edison officials appealed to the state Attorney General to investigate who was behind the incident.

In August 2018, NJ Advance Media reported that the Attorney General’s office was quietly investigating the incident, identifying at least one person of interest but no clear suspects. When asked for an update on the investigation on Friday, a spokesperson said he could “neither confirm nor deny” if it existed.

Unsatisfied with the lack of an answer from the state, the township council in Edison made the somewhat unusual decision in late February to form a “Committee of the Whole” -- a legislative body that can investigate the incident through a series of public hearings.

A local government can form a Committee of the Whole when everyone on the council is interested in an issue, Marc Pfeiffer, Senior Policy Fellow at Rutgers, said, as is the case in Edison.

Under New Jersey law, a Committee of the Whole can subpoena people to interview them about the incident in question, Pfeiffer said. Those interviews must be conducted in a public setting. (It’s often a little less formal than normal council meetings; some groups might not record minutes or open up for public comment, he said.)

Edison’s Committee has already tried issuing a subpoena to Patel. She refused to come in, and her lawyer said she already cooperated with the Attorney General’s investigation. The Committee then withdrew its subpoena, John O’Reilly, Patel’s lawyer said.

The Committee had two meetings in April, which were both highly attended by the public. There, councilmen questioned people about the flyers. They brought in Postal Inspector David Comer on April 23, who provided documentation of what he discovered concerning how the flyers were mailed, including the fact that whoever sent them tried to mail about 1,000.

But, other people were no-shows, causing some councilmen-turned-amatuer-investigators to feel frustrated.

“We are not the FBI up here,” said Robert Diehl, who is one of three councilmen leading the Committee. He urged “everybody who has anything to share” to come forward so they could get to the bottom of it.

Councilman Samip Joshi revealed that the Committee recently subpoenaed a bank account that may be associated with a person who paid for the stamps on the flyers. But they haven’t received any information back from the bank yet.

It is unclear what happens if a person or an entity ignores a subpoena from the Committee, Pfeiffer said. If a court issues one, the person who ignores the subpoena can be held in “contempt of court,” which would put sanctions on that person. But a Committee of the Whole isn’t a court, and its power is limited, Pfeiffer said.

If and when the Committee does find answers, the same group of people can turn back into their roles as normal councilmen and refer their findings to a law-enforcement body like the county prosecutor’s office or the State Attorney General, according to Pfeiffer.

However, it is unclear what, if any, criminal or civil charges the people who sent over the flyers would face. Joshi said it is possible they could be charged with breaking election laws, since they failed to note on the flyer who paid for it.

Cassidy Grom may be reached at [email protected] Follow her at @cassidygrom. Have a tip? Tell us. nj.com/tips.
2 years and a state attorney general investigation over a poster. Ridiculous? Yes, but they're playing for keeps here and want to send someone to prison or otherwise give them a criminal record for a poster.
We need to play for keeps as well.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Bakersfield CA in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:47 pm

https://southkernsol.org/2019/05/30/fre ... bc-campus/
COMMENTARY: FREE SPEECH OR WHITE SUPREMACY? STUDENTS CONCERNED ABOUT SAFETY AFTER GROUP VANDALIZES BC CAMPUS

MAY 30, 2019 / PAIGE ATKISON

A white supremacy group made their presence known at the tail end of the spring semester on the Bakersfield College campus, and following the bold statement, along came apologists from the school’s own staff.

Members of the anonymous white supremacist group — the Hundred-Handers — vandalized the main BC campus with dozens of stickers, some reading “feminism is cancer,” while another read “Tired of anti-white propaganda?”

Of all the vandalism, Chicano Studies event posters saw it the worst with more stickers than anywhere else. The stickers on the flyers read, “Smash cultural Marxism.”

Following a mass email alerting students and staff of what I consider to be white supremacist vandalism, BC history professor Matthew Garrett wrote an Op-Ed for The Bakersfield Californian. He characterized the Hundred-Handers as “conservative” and claimed the Renegade Rip coordinated with the Office of Student Life to produce an article regarding the vandalism.

Both of these statements are simply untrue.

One glance at the Hundred-Handers’ official Twitter is enough to see the true goal of the group: a white ethnostate.

“We’re an entirely anonymous international network of activists, each one a printing press in their own right,” the group said on Twitter. “We make activism accessible to all.”

The group operates anonymously, using vandalism as the primary way of recruiting new members. Recruits are asked to purchase a specific model of printer and ink and are given access to the host of stickers the group produces, according to the Twitter account.

Some stickers allude to the group simply being ultra-conservative, with come critiquing modern immigration policies and feminism. However, the majority of stickers are direct white supremacist propaganda.

The group’s twitter account boasts of stickers that say “Make America white again,” “Western civilization is white civilization,” and “Isn’t it time you take your own side?”

This group is not conservative. It is blatantly hateful.

Garrett reframed the argument of vandalism to a discussion on free speech. This shift completely misses the issue at hand — student safety.

This is not free speech. The vandals have not voiced their opinions in any official capacity or asked for an academic debate regarding their hateful beliefs. This is about the presence of white supremacy and the possible dangers it poses to minority members of the student body.

Garrett’s response sets a dangerous precedent for staff responses to issues of student safety. He paints the group as critical of immigration and “other liberal agendas,” rather than a group that targets minority students.

To take Garrett’s view is to bury our heads in the sand. He would prefer the vandals be viewed as non-violent, conservative vigilantes for free speech. The reality is the Hundred-Handers are promoters of white supremacy and the inevitable violence it brings.

The hateful stickers are reflective of the widespread growth of white supremacist groups in the United States.

White supremacist violence in the U.S. quadrupled between 2016 and 2017, according to a study conducted by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

During this time, there was also a 182 percent increase in the distribution of white supremacist propaganda from 2016 to 2017 alone.

According to CSU Chico lecturer Shawn Schwaller, white supremacy and white supremacist violence are undeniably linked.

Schwaller draws a connection between the rhetoric used by the Hundred-Handers to the rhetoric used by those who have carried out white supremacist violence in Bakersfield’s own backyard.

In 2012, Justin Cole Whittington, a Neo-Nazi from Oildale shouted “get the (expletive) out of Oildale,” before shooting at a convenience store owned by a Middle Eastern man. Before the incident, Whittington first shot at a Latino after yelling a racial slurs.

“If you break down both the words of Whittington and the messages on the Hundred-Handers stickers, they’re not all that different,” Schwaller said. “In fact, they’re much more similar than different.”

“Whittington was in fact, acting out to — in his racist belief system — to scare away a person of color and make Oildale, a town that is already a white enclave in greater Bakersfield, whiter,” Schwaller said.

Whittington, just one of the faces of white supremacy in Bakersfield, merely acted on his beliefs — the same beliefs espoused by the Hundred-Handers.

It is clear student safety has to be considered before staff debates the implications of free speech. Afterall, proponents of white supremacist propaganda aren’t looking for a debate. They are looking for dominance.

BC staff made the wise choice to not only stand against white supremacy but to protect its minority students by alerting them to the vandalism — even if it means ruffing the feathers of apologists on campus.

South Kern Sol is a youth-led journalism organization in Kern County. In their stories, youth reporters shine light on health and racial disparities in under-served communities across Kern. For more stories by South Kern Sol, head to southkernsol.org.

PAIGE ATKISON
Paige Atkison is a youth reporter for South Kern Sol. She is the editor in chief at The Renegade Rip at Bakersfield College and has been selected to partake in South Kern Sol's CA 2020: Democracy Media Fellowship.
Whipping up hysteria ("students concerned about safety") over stickers. Youth propagandists are learning how to make false equivalency type arguments early in their careers. It would be just as easy to do the same, consider that colleges across the US and elsewhere spew anti-White rhetoric in a ceaseless manner and we have numerous cases of violence by 'antifa' types that accompany it, often using that 'officially sanctioned' rhetoric as the basis for their action.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:52 pm

http://therealistreport.com/white-right ... ost-fired/
‘White Rights’ Get Radio Host Fired
June 1, 2019 Realist Report
Give her another microphone
Give her another microphone
Georgia-Peach.jpg (113.9 KiB) Viewed 2728 times
Georgia “Peach” got the boot from a conservative-leaning AM radio station in California after acknowledging that “white genocide” is for real. Apparently, discussion of “white rights” is just too politically incorrect for some to stomach.
In yet another indication that political correctness is stifling free speech and the First Amendment in America, an outspoken conservative local talk radio host was terminated recently as a direct result of her controversial political views.

Georgia “Peach” was one of the most popular hosts on KSCO, a local conservative-leaning AM radio station headquartered in Santa Cruz, Calif., one of the most liberal cities in one of the most liberal states in America. Georgia, who had hosted a live two-hour open-phones program twice per week on KSCO for years, was recently fired by the station owner. Georgia was known for her politically incorrect views and passionate defense of whites in America and around the world, who she views as under attack culturally and demographically.

“My firing had all to do with my speaking up for white Europeans,” Georgia explained to this reporter in a recent interview. “The minute that started, I became a target.”

Georgia highlighted some of the issues she was most concerned with during the interview. “The issues I am most passionate about are my pride in what our people have created, not just for America, but for Western Civilization,” Georgia stated. “I want us to have the right to continue to exist. I am deeply concerned about our losing our civil rights. Whites no longer have civil rights in their own homeland. We no longer have a homeland of our own. We have a two-tiered justice system—one for us and one for non-whites. I am passionate about preserving our history. I am passionate about setting the record straight about our history.”

Georgia also became increasingly focused on what she describes as white genocide, a topic she elaborated on during the interview with this reporter.

“White genocide is very real,” she noted. “When I first used those words on AM radio, people were shocked and confused. I spoke about the Kalergi Plan. I explained about the slow ethno-cleansing of our people, which would lead to the genocide of us. People started to catch on and get it. They started using those words, which meant my message was effective.”

Georgia had always been a conservative-leaning presenter on KSCO, which features local broadcasters from the Santa Cruz area with a wide range of political views and interests, along with more mainstream nationally syndicated talk show hosts, such as Rush Limbaugh and George Noory, who hosts the popular Coast to Coast program focusing on paranormal activity and other controversial topics.

Over time, however, Georgia became more focused on what she describes as white genocide and the systematic discrimination against white Americans, and she was not afraid to speak out in opposition to it. As she gained more and more popularity—and notoriety in her critic’s eyes—she became a target of radical left-wing journalists and antifa activists, ultimately resulting in her recent termination by station management.

“The official explanation was they wanted to go in a different direction—in other words, no real talk radio, but moderate pabulum talk to keep everyone dumbed-down and asleep,” Georgia explained. “As long as I stayed on mainstream conservative talking points, without touching the real issues behind the destruction of our country, of our people, I was okay. There were no complaints or attacks. However, as I became more and more vocal, my audience began to grow, and they began to speak up. I had given them a safe platform to do so. That is when the witch hunt and the agenda to find a way to get rid of their most popular show on KSCO began.”

Local journalists began targeting her for focusing on the topic of white genocide and other racial issues, which she became increasingly passionate about.

“There were all kinds of attacks, campaigns, petitions to pressure the station to fire me,” Georgia said. “It was ongoing with many newspaper articles. It was an all-out attack with only one purpose, which was to silence me.”

Ultimately, the pressure proved to be successful, and Georgia is no longer with the station, although she was one of the most popular hosts on the entire network. Her show host page on the KSCO website was removed along with all of her archived programs. She had even helped the station raise money to fund the network, only to be fired after having successfully raised roughly $8,000, according to Georgia.

“The owner of the station did an editorial asking people to donate to my show,” Georgia noted. “He took the money and killed my show.”

Despite the setbacks, Georgia is determined to continue speaking out on these and other controversial topics. She recently appeared as a guest on “The Jeff Rense Program,” one of the most popular and longest running alternative media programs in America. No doubt Georgia will be back on the air soon, more focused and determined than ever. “As for my future, who knows?” Georgia concluded. “One door closes, another one opens.”

NB: This article was originally published by American Free Press on May 30, 2019. Subscribe to America’s last real newspaper today!

Subscribe to The Realist Report today, and support independent media!

Do you appreciate the work we do here? Please consider making a donation to help keep us going. Donations may be sent to:

John Friend
PO Box 20514
Long Beach, CA 90801

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Germany in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:11 pm

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemi ... ael-590992
Cut Jews off from money
Cut Jews off from money
The Right poster.jpg (90.81 KiB) Viewed 2704 times
GERMAN NEO-NAZI PARTIES AGGRESSIVELY PUSH BOYCOTT OF ISRAEL
The party Die Rechte (The Right) used an election poster for the weekend's EU parliament vote stating: "Boycott Israel. Stop ethnic cleansing."
BY BENJAMIN WEINTHAL MAY 30, 2019 06:30

wo neo-Nazi parties are stoking the flames of BDS, a sanctions campaign targeting Israel that was classified as antisemitic in May by the German federal parliament. A third neo-Nazi party attacked Israel on Twitter.

The party Die Rechte (The Right) used an election poster for the weekend’s EU parliament vote stating: “Boycott Israel. Stop ethnic cleansing.”

The neo-Nazi party’s election poster also said: “Stop land robbery and expulsion: 8 million Palestinians want their land back.” The poster also showed maps depicting alleged losses of Palestinian territory over decades.

The Right Party used a second election poster that invoked the 19th century antisemitic German historian Heinrich von Treitschke, replacing his slogan of “The Jews are our misfortune!” with “Israel is our misfortune!”

Ursula Haverbeck, 90, serves as The Right’s chairwoman. She is currently serving a two-year sentence for Holocaust denial, which is a criminal offense in Germany.

The newly released intelligence report from the southern German state of Bavaria cited the Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment activities of the neo-Nazi party The Third Way. According to a review of the May Bavarian intelligence report by The Jerusalem Post, “The Third Way spreads on its website recommended actions to boycott Israel.” The intelligence document noted that The Third Way “recommends that [Israeli] products be boycotted and participation in events against the ‘criminal genocidal measures of the Zionists in the Middle East.’”

The Bavarian intelligence agency wrote that the neo-Nazi party urged a no-vote for “pro-Zionist parties.”

The third German neo-Nazi party, the National Democratic Party (NPD), previously called for a boycott. In 2009, Jürgen Rieger, a Holocaust denier and then-deputy chairman of the party, called on Germans to boycott Israel. According to the Bavarian intelligence report, the NPD federal association commented on the 70th year existence of Israel with the statement on May 14: “Israel is and remains the enemy of all peoples who struggle for national and social liberation.”

While The Right, The Third Way and the NPD did not enter the EU parliament, the last two did receive substantial votes on the regional and municipal levels. In the municipality of Gemeinde Reinhardtsdorf-Schöna near the city of Dresden in the state of Saxony, the NPD had the second best voter result.

The Third Way entered the town council in Plauen, Saxony. The Post reported on the party’s links to Hezbollah and the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad in 2017. In January, as a result of a long-running Post exposé, the online payment services PayPal and Leetchi closed the The Third Way’s accounts.

Colin

Post by Colin » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:13 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemi ... ael-590992
The Right poster.jpg
GERMAN NEO-NAZI PARTIES AGGRESSIVELY PUSH BOYCOTT OF ISRAEL
The party Die Rechte (The Right) used an election poster for the weekend's EU parliament vote stating: "Boycott Israel. Stop ethnic cleansing."
BY BENJAMIN WEINTHAL MAY 30, 2019 06:30

wo neo-Nazi parties are stoking the flames of BDS, a sanctions campaign targeting Israel that was classified as antisemitic in May by the German federal parliament. A third neo-Nazi party attacked Israel on Twitter.

The party Die Rechte (The Right) used an election poster for the weekend’s EU parliament vote stating: “Boycott Israel. Stop ethnic cleansing.”

The neo-Nazi party’s election poster also said: “Stop land robbery and expulsion: 8 million Palestinians want their land back.” The poster also showed maps depicting alleged losses of Palestinian territory over decades.

The Right Party used a second election poster that invoked the 19th century antisemitic German historian Heinrich von Treitschke, replacing his slogan of “The Jews are our misfortune!” with “Israel is our misfortune!”

Ursula Haverbeck, 90, serves as The Right’s chairwoman. She is currently serving a two-year sentence for Holocaust denial, which is a criminal offense in Germany.

The newly released intelligence report from the southern German state of Bavaria cited the Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment activities of the neo-Nazi party The Third Way. According to a review of the May Bavarian intelligence report by The Jerusalem Post, “The Third Way spreads on its website recommended actions to boycott Israel.” The intelligence document noted that The Third Way “recommends that [Israeli] products be boycotted and participation in events against the ‘criminal genocidal measures of the Zionists in the Middle East.’”

The Bavarian intelligence agency wrote that the neo-Nazi party urged a no-vote for “pro-Zionist parties.”

The third German neo-Nazi party, the National Democratic Party (NPD), previously called for a boycott. In 2009, Jürgen Rieger, a Holocaust denier and then-deputy chairman of the party, called on Germans to boycott Israel. According to the Bavarian intelligence report, the NPD federal association commented on the 70th year existence of Israel with the statement on May 14: “Israel is and remains the enemy of all peoples who struggle for national and social liberation.”

While The Right, The Third Way and the NPD did not enter the EU parliament, the last two did receive substantial votes on the regional and municipal levels. In the municipality of Gemeinde Reinhardtsdorf-Schöna near the city of Dresden in the state of Saxony, the NPD had the second best voter result.

The Third Way entered the town council in Plauen, Saxony. The Post reported on the party’s links to Hezbollah and the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad in 2017. In January, as a result of a long-running Post exposé, the online payment services PayPal and Leetchi closed the The Third Way’s accounts.
It looks as if the Saxons are on the move again. We should not only back their actions but follow their lead in activism.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 am

Colin wrote:It looks as if the Saxons are on the move again. We should not only back their actions but follow their lead in activism.
If you liked that news, try this:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/neo-naz ... ef/1477224
When you don't have free speech, this is one way of getting it done
When you don't have free speech, this is one way of getting it done
Underground messaging method.jpg (57.39 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
Neo-Nazi networks expanding in Germany: Spy chief
German intelligence chief warns of growing threat posed by far-right extremists

Ayhan Şimşek |

BERLIN

Germany’s intelligence chief on Monday warned of a growing threat posed by far-right extremist groups in the country.

"Considering the intensive networking of these groups, their use of fake news, false propaganda and massive street violence, we may witness the formation of small terror organizations from these violent groups," Thomas Haldenwang, head of domestic intelligence agency BfV, said in a televised interview.

He said violent protests in Chemnitz last year showed how small far right groups could rapidly mobilize local residents by spreading fake news on social media and other internet platforms.

Haldenwang said the BfV needed more personnel and surveillance powers to intercept communication among far-right extremists and monitor their propaganda activities.

German police recorded 19,105 far-right crimes in 2018, according to the latest government figures with extremists committing some 1,072 violent attacks against foreigners, immigrants or political rivals.

At least 498 people were injured in attacks inspired by far-right ideologies.

Germany has witnessed growing xenophobia and anti-migrant hatred in recent years, fuelled by the propaganda of neo-Nazi groups and the Islamophobic AfD party.
A general blackout of White activism news stories seems to be in the process lately. Either that or we Whites are getting lazy! My opinion is that it's the former. Consider: This story is from a Turkish website, is the German press covering this? Even in America the Jewish dominated media seem to be running far fewer stories on our activism than what has been occurring over the past couple of years.

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:09 am

I think it is a combination of the two. There are fewer activists because of the prosecution of news hate crime laws and the mainstream media avoids covering any successful propaganda operation.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:21 am

Colin wrote:I think it is a combination of the two. There are fewer activists because of the prosecution of news hate crime laws and the mainstream media avoids covering any successful propaganda operation.
Let them be silent about successful propaganda activities then. If they don't want to counter our message, then it is acceptable.

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:47 am

They believe if they give any attention to our propaganda, that it will intice others to get active. That is why any articles about us are filled with so many buzzwords and vitoral.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:13 am

Colin wrote:They believe if they give any attention to our propaganda, that it will intice others to get active. That is why any articles about us are filled with so many buzzwords and vitoral.
It's either silent acceptance or smears....either way, White activism (done in a disciplined manner, consistently over time, and in an organized setting) yields many positive benefits. Benefits such as consciousness raising among recipients and encourages would be activists with an already well-developed consciousness to action to name just two.