White activism in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at UW-Madison WI in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:30 am

https://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2 ... -on-campus
Tweet shows second sticker with racist messaging on campus

<see picture of the "Make America White Again" sticker at the website posted above>

By Molly Davis | April 23, 2019 10:54 pm
A UW-Madison student brought attention via Twitter to a second sticker from the white nationalist group Hundred-Handers, garnering a response from students and faculty Tuesday.

UW-Madison freshman Dianna Murray tweeted a photo of the sticker which read “Mass immigration is white genocide,” along with a photo of a Daily Cardinal article reporting on the first sticker that was found.

How are PoC supposed to feel safe on campus? Being a PoC at UW is like working two jobs. I’m tired of the “we hear your concerns”, do something. @UWMadison

“What I mean by working two jobs is that going to school is a full-time job,” Murray said. “Our other job is policing ourselves. We always have to be aware of how we behave and speak, even in inclusionary spaces.”

Deputy Vice Chancellor for Diversity and Inclusion Patrick Sims responded to the tweet, outlining actions UW-Madison administration is taking to remove the stickers and deal with the situation.

“Hate has no place on our campus, and you are right to demand more than just words from us,” Sims wrote. “We’ve removed the graffiti and are reaching out to impacted students through UW housing and UW student life.”

Murray said she was happy with Sims’ response and was also contacted by UW Housing.

“I do feel like there needs to be more structural change,” Murray said. “The consequences for hate should be more well known. My friends and I shouldn’t be made to feel like a second thought.”

Hundred-Handers is an anonymous right-wing nationalist group which utilizes social media to recruit members across the U.S. The group takes to Twitter to post photos of their stickers in U.S. cities and encourages members to print and post their own stickers.

“We’re heavily involved with the staff at UW-Madison, especially the social studies professors, they’re huge fans of our work,” the anonymous account said in a direct message to The Daily Cardinal.

UW-Madison History Department Chair Laird Boswell said he has no knowledge of any affiliation between department faculty and the white nationalist group.

“I would fall off my chair if I heard about any affiliation,” Boswell said. “The only thing I can say is that I’ve never heard of this group, and I’ve never heard of any staff members giving any support to them.”

Boswell condemned the stickers’ messaging.

“The history department stands against that sort of racist and exclusionary ideology,” Boswell said. “It’s not what we do at this university.”

Additional social sciences department heads could not be reached for comment.
Well Laird Boswell, perhaps you should start to give support to pro-Whites by welcoming all forms of free speech and open debate of any topic instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and not listening to other points of view. Who knows, you might learn something---that's what you're about at the University, right?

Comment section is open at this website, give them a piece of your mind.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Madison WI in the news Apr-Oct 2019

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:27 pm

https://wkow.com/news/2019/04/24/uw-mad ... ropaganda/
UW-Madison students, officials respond to racist propaganda
6:34 pm
April 24, 2019

MADISON (WKOW) — Street posts are often a place to post information, for example, an ad for a bartending school on a pole on the corner of North Lake Street and West Johnson Avenue.

However earlier this week, two instances of hateful messages were posted outside of Witte Hall on the UW-Madison Campus.

They cite the Hundred-Handers, a white nationalist group.

“I guess they feel threatened by the presence of minorities either on campus or nationwide,” Gisselle Rocha, a member of the Latinx Student Union, said.

She felt threatened after seeing the sticker right outside of her dorm building.

Witte Hall is home to the Multicultural Learning Community.

A UW-Madison spokesperson said that they treated it like all graffiti, by promptly removing it and reaching out to those it targets.

All that’s left of the sticker is just a corner, barely visible.

Rocha says that’s not the end of their concerns.

“The thing about it is that these people are anonymous, so you don’t know if they’re sitting next to you in lecture, you don’t know if you walked past them on campus, you have no idea of identifying who they are,” Rocha said. “That’s the scary part.”

UW-Madison Chief Diversity Officer, Patrick Sims responded to students concerns by saying: “Hate has no place on our campus, and you are right to demand more than just words from us.”

Rocha said that school staff will be having a meeting with students later this week.

“We’re gonna have a conversation we’re gonna see what steps we can take forward,” Rocha said. “I think that’s a great way to start.”

The UW Police Department tells us it hasn’t started an investigation into this.

Officials say that’s because no one has filed a police report yet.
Take some "forward steps" towards a national border, Miss Rocha. I hear the "diversity" in Mexico, Africa, the Middle East and other areas is just wonderful!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Borehamwood UK in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:32 pm

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/po ... ood-doors/
Police investigate ‘Protocols of Zion’ pamphlet posted through Borehamwood doors
The anonymous 4-page letter comprised of hand-written and typed pages cites dozens of books, YouTube channels and memes
By MATHILDE FROT
April 16, 2019, 11:20 am

Hertfordshire Police are investigating after a pamphlet referencing The Protocols of the Elders of Zion was reportedly posted through doors in Borehamwood.

The 4-page letter, which has also been reported to the Community Security Trust, comprised of hand-written and typed pages marked “tip of the iceberg.”

Citing dozens of books, YouTube channels and memes, it also contains references to virulently antisemitic conspiracy theories, such as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a New World Order and the Rothschild family.

“Be vigilant against mainstream fake news,” it says. “Get this info out to those who have not heard of the [New World Order], Rothschild.”

“If you can, please photocopy, translate, or rewrite if you are better with words, and circulate into people’s letterboxes so we can inform the uninformed,” it continues.

A spokesperson for Hertfordshire Constabulary said: “We have been contacted about concerns regarding a leaflet that has been posted through doors at homes in Borehamwood.

“Further enquiries about the nature of the leaflet and the distributor are being conducted.”
Sharing information about Jews is illegal in the UK, it seems.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2 ... -on-campus

<see picture of the "Make America White Again" sticker at the website posted above>
"Make America White Again" was the campaign slogan of Rick Tyler when he ran for Congress and Governor of Tennessee last year. He's organizing the Nationalist Solutions conference near Nashville at the end of June.http://nationalistsolutions.com/

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.dailycardinal.com/article/2 ... -on-campus

"Make America White Again" was the campaign slogan of Rick Tyler when he ran for Congress and Governor of Tennessee last year. He's organizing the Nationalist Solutions conference near Nashville at the end of June.http://nationalistsolutions.com/

Billboards work! Ask dealers at gun shows, they know. Members of future Local Units can pool resources to get our own---and that is what I look forward to.

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Couer d'Alene in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:23 pm

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/ ... -at-north/
Racist propaganda targets diversity event at North Idaho College
Mon., April 15, 2019, 10:32 p.m.

By Chad Sokol
[email protected]
(509) 459-5047
Postcards and flyers espousing racist conspiracy theories were distributed at North Idaho College and at least one nearby neighborhood in Coeur d’Alene, with some materials targeting the college’s fourth annual Diversity Symposium, happening Tuesday.

NIC spokeswoman Laura Rumpler said an older white man in a suit was spotted on campus Friday distributing the hateful propaganda. The man was cooperative when approached by a security guard, Rumpler said. She said was unable to identify him.

Laura Tenneson, a member of the Kootenai County Democratic Central Committee, said flyers and postcards targeting the Diversity Symposium also appeared Friday in the neighborhood east of Tubbs Hill.

The postcards mocked the symposium and accused NIC of “hate hoaxing” and spreading “fictional recollections of victimhood.” They said people should attend the event in blackface.

The flyers featured about a dozen racist caricatures and attacked various progressive causes.

Tenneson shared photos of similar materials that surfaced in the area on Valentine’s Day. They featured the “14 words” slogan invented by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist terrorist group The Order, which was founded in 1983 in Metaline, Washington.

“Having been a Coeur d’Alene resident for 10 years, I know that people here have no idea the kind of hate groups that live among us,” Tenneson said.

She noted that the Aryan Nations, and other racist groups that occupied North Idaho in the 1980s and ’90s, were “loud and proud,” holding marches and donning swastika armbands.

“In the cases that I’ve seen recently, these people are in hiding,” Tenneson said.

Rumpler, with NIC, said the college aims to provide a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. The college has a security team as well as a resource officer from the Coeur d’Alene Police Department.

The Diversity Symposium will run from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. in NIC’s Lake Coeur d’Alene Room. The keynote speaker will be documentary photographer Daniella Zalcman, who’s working on a portrait series about survivors of Canada’s Indian residential schools.

A full schedule and free registration for the symposium can be found online.
Hiding activists? Not anymore, according to this story. Whites are getting restless these days, but let's encourage them to check out who we are here: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ and let's do the job right this time!

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Hazel Park MI in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 am

https://www.wxyz.com/news/white-nationa ... hazel-park
White nationalist flier sparks outrage in Hazel Park
Posted: 11:23 PM, Apr 29, 2019 Updated: 5:08 AM, Apr 30, 2019
By: Jenn Schanz

HAZEL PARK, Mich. (WXYZ) — A flier entitled "Racial Nationalist Manifesto" circulated around Hazel Park over the weekend, outraging many neighbors.

<snip>
........ Its message is that of white nationalism. Among other things, it condemns mixing races.

<snip>

The flier was distributed by the Racial Nationalist Party of America, headquartered in western New York.

<snip>

.....others reported it to the Hazel Park Police Department.

Officers told 7 Action News they're aware of the fliers and are currently looking into this.

First Amendment Rights allow the group to distribute the material, however, police said if they were scattered in the street it could be considered littering.

<snip>

Some of these fliers showed local return P.O. boxes in both Eastpointe and Roseville.

<snip>

Police told 7 Action News they will continue to monitor the situation.
First amendment rights...but police are still going to "look into this." I'd say the cops are talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 am

Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.wxyz.com/news/white-nationa ... hazel-park

HAZEL PARK, Mich. (WXYZ) — A flier entitled "Racial Nationalist Manifesto" circulated around Hazel Park over the weekend, outraging many neighbors.

<snip>
........ Its message is that of white nationalism. Among other things, it condemns mixing races.

<snip>

The flier was distributed by the Racial Nationalist Party of America, headquartered in western New York.

<snip>

.....others reported it to the Hazel Park Police Department.

Officers told 7 Action News they're aware of the fliers and are currently looking into this.

First Amendment Rights allow the group to distribute the material, however, police said if they were scattered in the street it could be considered littering.

<snip>

Some of these fliers showed local return P.O. boxes in both Eastpointe and Roseville.

<snip>

Police told 7 Action News they will continue to monitor the situation.
First amendment rights...but police are still going to "look into this." I'd say the cops are talking out of both sides of their mouths.
They are looking into it, to see if they can charge them with breaking some local ordinance. I have seen some cases where the people were distributing on campus and got fined for stepping off the sidewalk. They claim to allow free speech but put so many restrictions on that there is no way not to break the law in some fashion.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 02, 2019 1:44 am

Colin wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:https://www.wxyz.com/news/white-nationa ... hazel-park

They are looking into it, to see if they can charge them with breaking some local ordinance. I have seen some cases where the people were distributing on campus and got fined for stepping off the sidewalk. They claim to allow free speech but put so many restrictions on that there is no way not to break the law in some fashion.
You are correct, Sir. The idea is to use the law to harass activists. In the past, Alliance members have fought these charges using the "selective enforcement" argument--which would be appropriate in the "stepping off the sidewalk" type of ordinance. Here locally, one particular police chief even expressed to a reporter wanting to cite the distributor (of Alliance material in bags and tossed in driveways) with littering. Some officers may even invent or instigate a crime while interrupting activists performing their White community services.

This is a common problem I've noticed in so many instances where activism makes the news. Keeping police interactions polite and minimal, seems the best way to handle the situation. Saying nothing doesn't hurt you too!

Jim Mathias

Re: White activism at Bowling Green KY in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 02, 2019 2:08 am

https://wkuherald.com/news/white-nation ... c65ae.html
White nationalist group recruiting on campus
Elijah Starkey Apr 30, 2019

A white {sic} nationalist organization, the American Identity Movement, has been actively recruiting and posting flyers on college campuses across the nation, including WKU, which has sparked a negative response among students.

AIM was founded by Patrick Casey, the former leader of Identity Evropa, a white {sic} nationalist organization that was dissolved following a leak of its internal discord communications by the nonprofit media organization Unicorn Riot.

Identity Evropa was officially condemned by the WKU Student Government Association in December 2018 after the organization began posting flyers across campus. Many, including the Southern Poverty Law Center, see AIM as merely a rebranding of Identity Evropa, given it is under much of the same leadership and has similar goals. However, Michael Atwood, a spokesman for AIM, claims AIM is an entirely separate organization.

“Identity Evropa is legally and purposefully a separate organization which is no longer operational,” Atwood said.

AIM’s website states its five core principles are nationalism, identitarianism, protectionism, non-interventionism and populism. AIM’s website claims it seeks to create public displays of defiance against America’s “hostile ruling class.”

“Most of the current political, financial and cultural establishment is, through the promotion of mass immigration, globalization and foreign military intervention, hostile to the interests of most Americans citizens and Americans of European heritage specifically,” Atwood said. “We view Americans of European heritage as critical to the concept of American identity, as people of European heritage have represented the overwhelming demographic majority of the country for the great majority of our history.”

Atwood and AIM as a whole see immigration and America’s changing demographics as the greatest threat to American interests, a position also taken by Identity Evropa prior to its dissolution.

“Today, Americans of European heritage are being demographically replaced as a result of factors such as mass immigration, globalization and misaligned economic incentives,” Atwood said. “Likewise, the notion that this process isn’t occurring is unacceptable because the demographic replacement we face is openly celebrated by the current establishment and far left.”

AIM is a fairly new organization, having been formed in March 2019, and according to Atwood, claims under 1,000 members nationwide, far fewer than Identity Evropa had at its height. Identity Evropa lost a significant share of its members following the Unite the Right rally that took place in Charlottesville and eventually claimed the life of Heather Heyer.

AIM, which has adopted a media style inspired by World War II-era American war propaganda, has been placing flyers in buildings on WKU’s campus. The posters have been found in multiple buildings on campus. All of the posters have been removed in part due to the action of WKU’s Young Democratic Socialists of America.

Daniel Candee, the YDSA president, said he first heard about AIM after it began spreading posters on the University of Louisville’s campus.

“It’s very concerning,” Candee said. “They’re organized, they have an actual plan to seize political power through recruitment and infiltrating moderate right-wing spaces.”

Candee said the American Identity Movement, similar to Identity Evropa, subscribes to the idea of ‘peaceful ethnic cleansing,’ an idea pushed by Richard Spencer, a prominent white {sic} nationalist and organizer of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. This alongside AIM’s anti-immigrant and anti-semitic {sic} rhetoric have Candee and many others on campus concerned.

“We can’t allow any organization that dehumanizes, denigrates and despises their fellow men and women to operate without resistance on campus,” Candee said. “They can’t operate without a coherent and vocal opposition on campus.”

News Reporter Elijah Starkey can be reached at 270-745-6011 and [email protected].
Another cookie-cutter article quoting the discredited SPLC, deliberately mis-spelling "White," comparing flyering to violent activity that happened elsewhere and by someone else (classic example of false equivalence), and taking any statements made by pro-Whites and calling it "rhetoric" while portraying an anti-White organization spokesmen's statements without any critical tone added to it.

Left out were the usual "police are investigating (a non-crime)," pejoratives like "Neo-Nazi" or "White supremacist," and "hate group." But this is a college paper, and perhaps Elijah Starkey has yet to learn every smear technique that Jews have perfected over the centuries in their papers, tv and radio broadcast stations, and of course, their internet incarnations. But he's learned to use a few here!