effective strategy for activists

klagescosmogonic

effective strategy for activists

Post by klagescosmogonic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:49 pm

Since this forum condemns lone wolf activism an supports are focus on spreading the message via internet activism, what could be done when(and I believe it is inevitable) the jews pull the plug on the net? How can the media of the jews be defeated when they institute (((hate))) laws and exert legislative control over the net as in most of the western world outside of the states? Surely "tyrants don't abdicate save through use of force" as David Lane said?

White Man 1

Re: effective strategy for activists

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:35 pm

Please introduce yourself to the forum properly if you're going to post here.

The National Alliance believes firmly that the strength of the wolf is the pack. Individually we can be taken down and smashed to bits, but, like bricks, we can be stacked the right way with the Alliance message as mortar to withstand a hurricane.

It's unfortunate that our message is being deplatformed from popular sites. That's why we have our own message board, where some of us stay in touch with each other and what is happening in the world. It's important that we maintain this line of communication.

If the internet in general is taken away? We were there before the internet was, and we already know how to reach each other without it. That's another strength of joining a group with resources like we have.

klagescosmogonic

Post by klagescosmogonic » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:23 pm

Given the limited reach of White Nationalism to the average yokel it seems unlikely that that would be the exclusive means through which the necessary changes can be introduced(IMO). Why would Pierce have written The Turner Diaries and hunter if he thought simply preaching a message was adequate?
Also: do you think/know if the yellow vests is an organic pro-white(implicitly) movement or is it a controlled opposition psyop/lefty bolshevik action?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:Given the limited reach of White Nationalism to the average yokel it seems unlikely that that would be the exclusive means through which the necessary changes can be introduced(IMO). Why would Pierce have written The Turner Diaries and hunter if he thought simply preaching a message was adequate?
Also: do you think/know if the yellow vests is an organic pro-white(implicitly) movement or is it a controlled opposition psyop/lefty bolshevik action?
You've certainly got a lot of questions for one who hasn't properly introduced himself, like WW1 asked you nicely to do.

If you don't want to familiarize yourself with the National Alliance's program and goals, then by all means go forth, Lone Wolf, and do your thing. Just don't associate your deeds with us. Thanks. https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

You're a fan of Ludwig Klages, I presume. You might like this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=464&p=737&hilit=klages#p737

And here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=554&p=1046#p1046 Joe Pryce, arguably the foremost expert on Klages, had this to say about him and Dr. Pierce five years ago when we were contemplating how to take the National Alliance back from the edge of the abyss and rebuild from scratch:
dr.pierce formulated the American version of the Aryan esoteric doctrine that has been the motive-power of our people since the time of the pre-socratics, down to Nietzsche and klages. there can be little debate about this.

Nice response, White Man 1.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:19 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:Since this forum condemns lone wolf activism an supports are focus on spreading the message via internet activism, what could be done when(and I believe it is inevitable) the jews pull the plug on the net? How can the media of the jews be defeated when they institute (((hate))) laws and exert legislative control over the net as in most of the western world outside of the states? Surely "tyrants don't abdicate save through use of force" as David Lane said?
What can be done if/when the net is closed off to us is local activism, the kind you may have read about in the "Someone is in the news" thread here on WB. This is a tried and true method of reaching out to fellow Whites in your area who seek fellowship of the kind that looks to be the solution to our problems. Yes, that means boots on the streets type of activism, but not that which is necessarily face to face though that is a preferred method because of its highly effective return on time and resources spent.

The Jewish media relies on lies, very big lies. This is its Achilles' heel, and by attacking it with the truth (and never with lies of our own) it can be taken down. Thanks to over 2 decades of truth-telling over the internet, White consciousness in general has risen tremendously. Whatever the laws that Jews pay their politician lackeys to pass to stifle us, we must continue telling the truth with whatever means are available. To give up is to cede them our fate.

As for the use of force, we Whites do not have the kind of violent options available to us as we're in an inferior position with respect to those of the System. Our strength must be built before force can be considered. As for David Lane's quote, that's not necessarily a truism though it does have a considerable amount of weight. There have been, historically speaking that is, a number of 'revolutions' that have been pulled off successfully with very little attendant violence. It's my belief that the real "fight" is in (and for) the minds of Whites everywhere. At this time, we're not looking to influence those masses, but rather to draw from them the best that can help us set up a revolutionary infrastructure. Those with both ability to get things done combined with the will to make things happen are the vital ingredients here. Most who look at us do not understand this and end up leaving us. The few that stay and contribute are what we really want.

Finally, it's not a sprint our people are running here, but a marathon. Granted, we need to make sure our pace outruns the time working against us as our people are slowly being eliminated from the planet. A bunch of us need to "get it" and get it fast--then help us to achieve our goals.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

klagescosmogonic

Post by klagescosmogonic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:03 am

Thanks for your reply. Problem with local activism is the ZOG's police state crackdown on free speech. I am in Canada and already being prosecuted for 'hate speech' in my local community. America still has the hope to reach people via speech but not Canada.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:01 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Thanks for your reply. Problem with local activism is the ZOG's police state crackdown on free speech. I am in Canada and already being prosecuted for 'hate speech' in my local community. America still has the hope to reach people via speech but not Canada.
You're right, Canada is much farther down the road to tyranny than we are--but not by much.

I spent a few hours earlier today pondering how I would respond to your post, with the circumstances of your location and lack of free speech that entails. It occurred to me that if you can't voice your own thoughts, perhaps with a bit of work at your home one could dig up instances (online, in print, or on tv/radio) where your Jewish oppressors are the ones uttering "hate speech" towards Whites in Canada and simply retransmitting them. This website is willing to host a thread of yours along these lines.

It's hazardous for White activists anywhere to communicate, and I have had my share of experiences with cops/courts who investigated and prosecuted me simply because of my activism. One prosecutor, on the record no less, called me a "nazi" to my face in a case they claim to have nothing to do with my activism. Whatever, pejoratives don't hurt me though his real intentions came right out in the open. But if we do not communicate, we may as well lay down and die right now.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

klagescosmogonic

Post by klagescosmogonic » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:40 pm

I think communication of a physical nature is important to reach those who would not be reached in local areas as has been outlined in the following document:
ANTI-ZOG PROPAGANDA PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oul8UrQ4CHbi/

PDF

ANTI-ZOG PROPAGANDA PROTOCOLS:

https://mega.nz/#!eWAngYKL!jt08mkCJ6486 ... CKj7UUARz0

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:54 am

Welcome klagescosmogonic,

We are always glad to see new folks come online and engage with the NA. This is a hard post to follow after the great things that have been said by Chairman Williams and WM1 and Jim Mathias.

Activism is what the name entails "Activism". Until Whites begin to realize that we have been and are being marginalized since about the time following World War II we will continue to see our values and the fruits of our labor as establishing ourselves as the greatest people to have walked this earth stolen from us.

A psychological war is being fought against us and our psyche has been crushed by a cabal that has extremely powerful and seditious means at it disposal, eg. Public Education System, Media Sources, Entertainment which all coalesces into the Court of Public Opinion. Whites have been taught for generations that we need to hate ourselves for the social injustices that we have created or rather we have been led to believe we have created.

Imagine you are at a poker table with a black man, a Latino and an Asian. Currently at this time the White man sits at the end of the table with the most chips stacked in front of him. As the cards are dealt and the pot is anteed there comes a time when each person is required to reveal their hand showing who has the strongest cards to win the pot. So long as the Black man, the Latino and the Asian man are allowed to play the race card which trumps all hands we will find our stack of chips diminishing and we will eventually find ourselves no longer sitting at the table.

White people need to find the courage to engage in the identity politics that only non-whites have had the benefit of enjoying. So how do we do this with success and win in the Court of Public Opinion?

This is complex. As I move through my own growth and education in this racially vital subject I have met with limited successes and setbacks. Many of the people on this forum would probably agree with me that laying down is no longer an option. Networking here is a start...if this movement is ever to gain the numbers we need to steer this ship away from rocks then we need to start talking in person. I realize that there is personal risk involved in this, but stronger relationships will be built when we can break bread with one another.

As Jim explained in an earlier post he was demonized and called a "Nazi" for merely disseminating flyers that read "Love your race". We have come to a place in our society that if you are white and you love your fellow white brothers and sisters then you are the enemy. Jim has been through the fire as have others at the top echelons of the NA and they have come out the other side with their beliefs intact and I think stronger for it. This serves as hope for me that when I to will meet someday with this vicious onslaught of lies the system uses to defame us. I to hope I will emerge stronger and wiser.

I know you to have already met with this in your local community. We must forge ahead...we need individuals like you to stand and lead one by one. From this we will become many.

There is a plethora of White Nationalist literature (Not hateful literature) available, although it is getting harder and harder to come by with all the book burning style censorship going on with Amazon and other companies and websites. We need to spend our time educating ourselves with reading and also sharing ideas whether it be here or hopefully over dinners in the empowering setting of others like ourselves. With an educated view we can turn peoples minds away from the lies they have been sold by a system that enslaves their minds and bodies.

Here are some simple things I try and do that aren't to shocking to new people that I am trying help see truth.
When I start talking to people I can tell that what they are being told and what they actually see in the world around are not the same. This is the catalyst for change.

1. Lead them to articles that point out that diversity is not a strength. I'll provide one here written by a liberal outlet (surprising as it is).
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/05/worl ... 86248.html

2. Stop watching television, help others to see the propaganda machine that it is and how destructive to young minds it has become.

3. I realize this next one make me seem like a hypocrite but this one is worth the watch on youtube. Cant believe they have not banned it yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5Ue ... 1554364908

And for myself I do the following:

1. I listen to ADV daily, along with keeping my dues current with the NA.
2. I read racially aware literature almost exclusively. The NA offers great books...and there is others out there.
3. I encourage my own family to home school the children and get their minds away from the lies.
4. When appropriate have taboo conversations that come from an educated view point with family and friends.
5. I do NOT engage in any illegal activity. We cannot afford to have any racially aware folks end up in jail or dead because of misguided acts. There are so few of us that every single one of us is a precious resource.

Hope this rambling has helped, if in no other way to say your not alone and we are all fighting in this together.

WhiteHealer

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:25 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:I think communication of a physical nature is important to reach those who would not be reached in local areas as has been outlined in the following document:
ANTI-ZOG PROPAGANDA PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oul8UrQ4CHbi/

PDF

ANTI-ZOG PROPAGANDA PROTOCOLS:

https://mega.nz/#!eWAngYKL!jt08mkCJ6486 ... CKj7UUARz0
Sir, you really need to familiarize yourself with the National Alliance, its ideology, and its carefully crafted propaganda material that expresses our values and our clearly stated goals, calculated to appeal to the sort of people the Alliance wishes to attract.

Do not be putting up links to your favorite ANTI_ZOG PROPAGANDA sites that contradict National Alliance policy. I leave your links up as examples of what NOT to put on WB.

White Biocentrism is not a bulletin board for every anonymous "movement" enthusiast to advertise his ideas of what he thinks is important. For one thing we do not use the confusing term ZOG. For another we do not mix our material with contradictory material from Nazi sites, Christian Identity sites or others that you wish to promote here. The Creativity Alliance faction of the Creativity Religion, however, founded by Ben Klassen, is considered an Alliance ally because they promote our Alliance at their site. I'm certain they appreciate being bundled in with the ideologically opposed Christogena believers. Those other groups have their own sites. Feel free to promote those there or elsewhere, but not here, thanks.

When you first showed up here at WB I privately sent you a link to this page which you either did not read or read but did not comprehend: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

We want team players, all pulling in the same directiion. WhiteHealer, Jim, and White Man1 do just that, if you haven't noticed..
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ