Somebody has been in the news

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Long Island has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:30 am

http://www.wshu.org/post/white-supremac ... i#stream/0
White Supremacist Flyer Found On LI
By JILL RYAN • FEB 20, 2019

A white supremacist group flyer featuring a blue arrow piercing a red hammer and sickle has been found in Riverhead, Long Island.

The Riverhead Police Department says the flyer was posted on a telephone poll in a Polish and Hispanic neighborhood by the Patriot Front white supremacist group.

The group has said that Americans are of white, European descent, and being born in the U.S. isn’t enough to make someone American.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups, says the Patriot Front formed after breaking off from a neo-Nazi group that was responsible for the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.

Similar “White Lives Matter” flyers were found in Suffolk County in 2018.
No pictures here, you just have to take their word for it that it happened. Since they've quoted a notorious organization noted for its lying as some sort of "authority" on Whites, you may take whatever is said in the article for what it is worth.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Ashland VA has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:24 am

https://www.wric.com/video/racist-flier ... 1809500352
Racist fliers found near Randolph Macon College
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 05:26 PM EST

Updated: Feb 25, 2019 05:26 PM EST

Ashland Police are investigating after racist fliers were found on private properties in Ashland and Hanover Counties, including just outside Randolph Macon College.
Text from videotaped broadcast not included. Local cops called the FBI and are "investigating" legal, protected free speech though. Just the usual attempt to find the distributors of the flyers and harass them.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Bloomfield NJ has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:38 am

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/ ... 990446002/
White nationalist fliers reported in downtown Bloomfield, officials say
Rodrigo Torrejon, North Jersey Record Published 1:45 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2019 | Updated 6:28 p.m. ET Feb. 26, 2019

Fliers promoting a white nationalist group have been seen all over downtown Bloomfield, sowing concern among residents and business owners.

On Friday, several town residents reported seeing fliers for a group called New Jersey European Heritage Association, defined as "a small, New Jersey-based white supremacist group" by the Anti-Defamation League, according to a town statement.

The group promotes racism, anti-Semitism and intolerance "under the guise of 'saving'" white European people from extinction, according to the ADL. Reports of the fliers prompted an immediate response from town officials.

“In the year 2019, we understand the term ‘European heritage’ to be a euphemism for White nationalism, bigotry, and intolerance of everyone else,' said Mayor Michael Venezia and Director of Public Safety Samuel DeMaio, in a joint statement. "Bloomfield is a wonderful town because of its great diversity, not in spite of it, and the person or persons who posted the White nationalist flyers, disguised as ‘European heritage,’ are fighting a losing battle."

The white nationalist group labels itself a "grass-roots" organization on its website, and says it promotes its ideas "through flyering, banner drops, flash protests, and various other mediums," according to its website. The group also states that "non-Whites" have come to replace them.

In recent months, messages and symbols of hate have propagated throughout North Jersey, ranging from apparent pranks to threats. In November, swastikas and homophobic slurs were found at the Pascack Valley High School. In December, carvings of swastikas and a Star of David were discovered in a girls' bathroom at Ridgewood High School.

Earlier this month, five juveniles were facing undisclosed disciplinary action for drawing swastikas on a Haworth Township street in December.

Bloomfield Police is investigating the fliers, according to the statement. Calls to the department to ascertain the status of the investigation were not immediately returned.

Email: [email protected]
In the year 2019 we of European White ancestry should be intolerant of politicians who seek to demonize us. May their names and statements be given a space in a future Hall of Shame if they were White.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Philadelphia has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:49 am

https://www.philly.com/news/police-acti ... 90220.html
What can police do when racist pamphlets are distributed?
by Valerie Russ, Updated: February 20, 2019

Just how should police respond when neighborhoods are leafleted with racist and anti-Semitic fliers?

It was a question residents and officials in Springfield, Montgomery County, were debating this week at a town hall meeting on diversity and inclusion following two incidents in the township last year, in March and November.

Eddie T. Graham, a member of the Springfield Township Board of Commissioners, told a standing-room-only crowd with an overflow into a hallway that “the local police do not keep track of these incidents." Another resident said police don’t do anything because they consider the fliers free speech.

Turns out that’s partially true.

ADVERTISEMENT
Springfield Police Chief Michael E. Pitkow, who was not invited to speak at the meeting, said police have and do file reports on the fliers — his records show there have been two incidents in 2018 — and they are investigated.

In a later statement, he wrote: “The Springfield Township Police Department condemns any message promoting the KKK, anti-Semitic commentary, and any other statements that promote hatred. We encourage residents to contact the police department if there is a recurrence of hateful fliers distributed on their properties, and we will respond and investigate the incident.”

However, distributing fliers is “protected speech” under the First Amendment, Pitkow said. Should some other criminal act take place, such as harm to a person or property — arson, criminal trespass, criminal mischief, or institutional vandalism, for example — it would be possible to charge someone with ethnic intimidation as an “add-on."

Springfield Township Commissioner Jon Cobb said communications between residents and the police department could be improved. Residents have told him they are reluctant to report incidents because they fear retribution.

Pitkow said he thinks “there’s some confusion” among residents when told that the leafletting is a First Amendment problem. They think that’s being used as an excuse instead of police citing state law, and then residents are "assuming we didn’t take reports.”

The latest incident in his township, in late November on Arlingham Road, was investigated by police, and home security system surveillance was sought to see if the distributor was captured on video.

An unofficial tally by the Chestnut Hill Local, collected by looking at news reports, reflected six leafletting incidents in nearby townships since 2017: That year, 500 mailers were sent to areas including East Greenville, Red Hill, and Pennsburg. In May last year, fliers were distributed in Hatboro. In September, it occurred in Abington Township; in October in Cherry Hill; in November in Whitemarsh and Springfield; and on New Year’s Eve in the Elkins Park section of Abington.

Nancy K. Baron-Baer, regional director of the Anti-Defamation League in Philadelphia, said that from 2014 through 2017, ADL tracked an average of 80 incidents per year in which Klan fliers were left on doorsteps or driveways in neighborhoods around the country. She said 2018 saw a huge surge, with more than 850 incidents nationwide, including 83 in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. She urged people to contact the ADL if they received a pamphlet.

She said sometimes these types of leaflets are placed out by a person who prints the fliers and drives an hour or more to other areas. It’s not necessarily an organized or local effort. Still, the pamphlets have the power to inspire great fear in communities. On the fliers distributed in November by “the Loyal White Knights,” interracial dating was condemned: “The #1 Cause of death among young women who date blacks is Black Men.″ It blamed “open borders” on Jews.

”It’s meant to scare, intimidate, and also recruit individuals," Baron-Baer said of the hate speech. "But in our country, we can’t censor someone’s speech. There is freedom of speech. Often these individuals know what they’re doing and where the line is, if it’s not threatening.”

At Monday’s meeting, 210 people signed attendance sheets, Graham said, and 165 people signed up to develop a plan to reach out to the 49 police chiefs in Montgomery County to talk about a coordinated effort. Pikgow said there’s already a record management system among 32 departments that have a capacity to share reports.

by Valerie Russ
Posted: February 20, 2019 - 2:49 PM
Valerie Russ | @ValerieRussDN | [email protected]
The ADL, SPLC, and Jewish dominated media might be to blame for the "confusion" regarding lack of free speech liberties we're supposed to have. After all, Jews were behind the "hate crime" legislation that swept through the corrupted states and federal governments and infers speech labeled "hate" as being a crime as well.

As for figures regarding Black males being the #1 cause of death of women who date them, why didn't the article refute this claim? Or can they??

It appears some activists have done a bang-up job of getting inside the consciousnesses of many people.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Somebody has been in the news

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:57 am

Let me be honest and say that truthfully I have not paid any attention to this thread.
I am probably going to piss someone off by saying this, but here goes. "Somebody has
been in the news." Well, la-de-la! So what? Every 'effing' day, "someone has been
in the news!" What good are these folks if they will not/cannot openly identify themselves?
Inquiring minds want to know!

:roll:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:58 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Let me be honest and say that truthfully I have not paid any attention to this thread.
I am probably going to piss someone off by saying this, but here goes. "Somebody has
been in the news." Well, la-de-la! So what? Every 'effing' day, "someone has been
in the news!" What good are these folks if they will not/cannot openly identify themselves?
Inquiring minds want to know!

:roll:
Good questions, Wade. First, about 'so what?' These examples of activists (mostly nameless, true) sticking their necks out there under threat of police and other hostiles action is newsworthy in that they're showing guts and determination to raise consciousness in their area. Examples that ought to be followed.

About whether or not any of them openly identify themselves, that's a choice each of us ought to be able to make due to individual circumstances as becoming publicly identified carries tremendous risks to include loss of employment, legal harassment, and even loss of family. How much effectiveness of message that is lost is debatable but share if you have some evidence. I believe that to have people out on the streets providing a gateway to our message (if not our message itself) is more important than to worry about the effectiveness at this point.

Another point I'd like to share is that by publicizing their efforts, the activists will take note of this thread, check out what we're about, and talk to us. A few of the best might be willing to help spread our message. Also, the sheer number of actions posted is itself encouraging. Getting Whites to do anything at all for our race is tough enough, my intent is to post this thread as a way of inspiring other Whites to action. It appears I've failed with you but I'm not deterred. If others wish to weigh in on the relevance or effectiveness of this thread, I'm all for hearing out those thoughts.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:27 am

It appears I've failed with you but I'm not deterred. If others wish to weigh in on the relevance or effectiveness of this thread, I'm all for hearing out those thoughts.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ -- On Friday, several Bloomfield residents reported seeing
flyers for a White nationalist group called New Jersey European Heritage
Association (NJEHA) downtown. Mayor Michael Venezia and Director of Public
Safety Samuel DeMaio have issued the following statement regarding the
flyers: “In the year 2019, we understand the term ‘European heritage’ to
be a euphemism for White nationalism, bigotry, and intolerance of everyone
else. Bloomfield is a wonderful town because of its great diversity, not
in spite of it, and the person or persons who posted the White nationalist
flyers, disguised as ‘European heritage,’ are fighting a losing battle.
The Bloomfield Police Department is actively investigating this incident,
and takes all forms of hate speech and hate crimes extremely seriously.”

Wade says, "These folks have no problem coming out of the closet."

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/nutley/ar ... downtown-2

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:53 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
It appears I've failed with you but I'm not deterred. If others wish to weigh in on the relevance or effectiveness of this thread, I'm all for hearing out those thoughts.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ -- On Friday, several Bloomfield residents reported seeing
flyers for a White nationalist group called New Jersey European Heritage
Association (NJEHA) downtown. Mayor Michael Venezia and Director of Public
Safety Samuel DeMaio have issued the following statement regarding the
flyers: “In the year 2019, we understand the term ‘European heritage’ to
be a euphemism for White nationalism, bigotry, and intolerance of everyone
else. Bloomfield is a wonderful town because of its great diversity, not
in spite of it, and the person or persons who posted the White nationalist
flyers, disguised as ‘European heritage,’ are fighting a losing battle.
The Bloomfield Police Department is actively investigating this incident,
and takes all forms of hate speech and hate crimes extremely seriously.”

Wade says, "These folks have no problem coming out of the closet."

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/nutley/ar ... downtown-2
And while they have friendly Jewish mega-phones amplifying their voices all over the world and politicians in the pockets of Jews creating an environment where it's nearly required to say such things, there really isn't a "closet" they need to be in, now is there?

Which is why Dr. Pierce set it up so that we would begin and expand our efforts wherever possible to make our media just as loud to bring our folks "out of the closet" too. But since our power to broadcast our views and the consequent influence over politicians is tiny compared to our self-appointed enemies, each and every one of us needs to do what it takes to build our power to speak to our people. This is a matter of life and death as our enemies have openly stated their desire to wipe us out. It shows in how police across the board (as seen in nearly all of the articles I've cited in this thread) have adopted a hostile position towards us, and if some Whites who have shown the intestinal fortitude to use what means (flyers) they have available to them and want to avoid personal interactions to minimize police harassment.....

who can blame them??

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from Harrisburg has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:09 pm

https://hbg100.com/2019/02/16/social-ju ... nsylvania/
Social justice warriors call for violence against ‘Identity Evropa’ to combat racist stickers

– Harrisburg, PA
In response to the local controversy of stickers being posted around town, one person said, “Oh, I’m ready. I wrote my master thesis about the Alt-Right and I’m serious about combating them.” Another said, “We should always punch a Nazi… we already gave peace a chance… I will not tolerate intolerance..”

16 Feb 2019

Social justice warriors call for violence against ‘Identity Evropa’ – they blame President Trump and his supporters
Following the recent reports which have outraged Harrisburg residents, extreme members of an anti-racist social justice movement are calling for violence against ‘Identify Evropa’ for allegedly placing the small teal stickers around town.

Sean Kitchen and Chris Anderson posted to the local Midtown Harrisburg Facebook group regarding the controversial stickers recently being placed on poles and electric boxes. Calls to punch “proud boys,” plans for mob violence, and other inflammatory remarks followed. Kitchen’s post soon appeared on the Central PA AntiFA Facebook page.

In response to the sticker hysteria, one person said, “Oh, I’m ready. I wrote my master thesis about the Alt-Right and I’m serious about combating them.” Another said, “We should always punch a Nazi… we already gave peace a chance… I will not tolerate intolerance..”

On Saturday in Harrisburg the emotions continued to swell in during the Evropa sticker controversy, promoting frustration. One resident said, “This is what happens when a racist is voted as president, thanks to everyone who voted for him.”

Another said, “Mostly hateful people voted for Trump and, at this point, only hateful people still support the fat, orange asshole.“

Eventually more calls for violence were issued and further inflammatory references were made. Some of the comments are made by individuals who are recognized locally as racist provocateurs.

Eventually the borderline banter turned to outright planning for mob violence against ‘Identity Evropa.’ And finally one bold citizen issued the call for police intervention from the Harrisburg Chief of Police.

Other outspoken members of the community voice their moderate opinion on the matter, citing free speech and respect for all people. Unfortunately the debate turned hateful as these new voices were attacked with offensive anti-Semitic arguments, and personal insults.

It all started just after lunch on Friday, when Harrisburg resident Chris Anderson and his wife spotted the unusual sticker on a light post as they walked near Riverfront Park.

The teal sticker with a simple triangle design on it had the words “Identity Evropa” on it, and that’s when Anderson grew concerned.

“It was startling, kind of hard to believe,” Anderson said. He remembered that he saw a post about stickers, which represent an alt-right group, on State Street earlier in the week, but didn’t pay much attention to it.

After finding one in Riverfront Park, the pair split up and walked around State 2nd, Pine and other streets around the Capitol. Together together they found six stickers scattered on electrical boxes, trash cans and posts.

Luckily, the stickers came off pretty easily, leading Anderson to believe they had only recently been put on.

Suspiciously, Sean Kitchen the racist provocateur, was the first to “discover” the stickers

“It’s disconcerting to say the least,” Anderson said. He and his wife live and work downtown, and Anderson walks in the area every day. He hadn’t noticed any stickers until Friday.

Identity Evrope’s website describes itself as a group of patriotic “American Identitiarians” who embrace their European culture and roots and believe they need to “restore America.”

The organization, which requires an application process to become a member and annual fees, claims to have a presence in major cities. They suggest any member who does not live in a metropolitan area can participate in events when they are held in cities.

On Anderson’s social media post, local racial extremists have expressed their willingness to resort to violence if they would encounter the person responsible for posting the Evropa stickers.
Article contains quite a few "tweets" from various sources of the keyboard warrior variety. While these statements prove the author's point that certain actors of the "antifa" persuasion are expressing violent intent towards anyone they encountered and didn't like, it was mostly idle chatter and I felt like it wasted space to print it here.

Jim Mathias

Re: Somebody from the Chicago area has been in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:49 pm

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/ ... story.html
Flyers connected to white supremacist group found on Oakton Community College campus

By Jennifer Johnson
Pioneer Press
February 27, 2019 8:15PM

The president of Oakton Community College called upon students to “choose inclusiveness over divisiveness” this week after flyers connected to a white supremacist group were found on the school’s Des Plaines campus.

In an email to students Wednesday, Oakton President Joianne Smith invited the college community to “have honest discussions about difficult subjects” and speak out against hate following the reported posting of flyers by a “known neo-Nazi and white supremacist group.”

“While we uphold the value of freedom of speech and expression, as a college community we can also choose to reject hate speech and provide personal support for one another,” Smith wrote.

Paul Palian, director of college relations, said the fliers were discovered by students on Feb. 20 in the Margaret Burke Lee Science and Health Careers Center, and were turned in to Oakton police, who informed school administration.

Palian said the two flyers the students found contained the name of Identity Evropa, identified by the Anti-Defamation League as a white supremacist group and by the Southern Poverty Law Center as having a “white nationalist” ideology. Under the group’s name was the message “European roots, American greatness,” Palian said.

The flyers did not include any other messages, he said.

Last year, the same group, which refers to itself as an “American Identitarian organization,” briefly placed a large banner on an Interstate 290 overpass in Oak Park to protest Chicago’s status as a sanctuary city.

Representatives from the organization could not immediately be reached for comment.

In response to the flyers, Oakton’s Diversity Council met Wednesday to consider ways to respond to the fliers appearing on campus and to stress the diversity that exists within the college community, said Camille Harrison, the council’s chairwoman. A public discussion and posters highlighting diversity were among the ideas discussed, though no final decisions were reached, she said.

“We [also] want to protect the students who are easily influenced by these flyers,” Harrison added.

A follow-up meeting of the Diversity Council was planned for March 4.

[email protected]

Twitter: @Jen_Tribune
You can make comments on essentially the same story, as found here: https://patch.com/illinois/skokie/white ... ty-college

The Chicago Tribune fears to allow comments and allows none.