Recruit tool?

Estwing

Recruit tool?

Post by Estwing » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:08 pm

I have been considering, when the time is right and the proper people are in place, as a part of recruiting, holding open to the public classes or seminars. I believe content would be key and limited. Has anyone tried such?
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Jim Mathias

Re: Recruit tool?

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:20 am

Estwing wrote:I have been considering, when the time is right and the proper people are in place, as a part of recruiting, holding open to the public classes or seminars. I believe content would be key and limited. Has anyone tried such?
I sent you a PM on this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Estwing

Re: Recruit tool?

Post by Estwing » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:06 pm

I tried to reply but the server must have had a hiccup in the mySQL database... Anyway I get your point, no reason to dance in circles about. I like criticism as well and would never be offended.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams