Reality of what we are dealing with.

Estwing

Reality of what we are dealing with.

Post by Estwing » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:49 pm

I have been asked the question recently, is it too late? Is it too late to save the finest race to ever walk the planet? Well being a realistic person, I do struggle to answer this question honestly. Sure I could be positive,..Speak Life and say we will overcome the Jew and the Zionist ways and the white man will rise up like it always has...blah blah blah...BUT (and do not get me wrong, I will go to the Grave fighting), the cards are stacked against us
Books aren't going to save our race from Extinction. Moving to the Northwest is not going to save our race from Extinction, it might prolong what some people think is inevitable now. Flyering is not going to save our race.
It does not take a rocket scientist to understand our race is looking for a charismatic leader. For someone to step up and tell it like it is. This is exactly why Donald Trump got voted in and he's a complete jackass. It is unfortunate, but it seems as if, and according to history's past and present, we look for a leader. The Jewish convoluted our minds with this Jesus Christ leader... And the white race has clung on to it.
Again looking back and looking at the present, as much as I don't want to say it, our cause is starving for a leader...
It's not going to take someone picture perfect, again that's obvious they voted in Trump. And I'm not saying this leader needs to be the next president of the United States. But our cause needs a leader, or TWO.
I'm not saying I have the answers, and I don't know who this leader will be..but based on history we need a leader.
Think tanks are nice, but it's time for someone to step up.
It's time for all of us to step up. Myself included. Thank you Will Williams Thank you KAS thank you Jim Matis thank you White Man 1 for doing what you can, you are leaders in my book, I am hopeful that our leaders past and present will have done enough to allow the next leaders to take our Cause into the next generation. And that the next generation will see independence from the Jew and the Zionist Stranglehold it has upon our race. Rahowa!
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Jim Mathias

Re: Reality of what we are dealing with.

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:18 am

As long as there's one White man and one White woman of child-bearing age in existence, there is hope for us. Getting down to that point will make the climb back up that much longer, but this is the barest of essentials.

In short, breeding our own kind through the next several generations is our only hope here.

After that comes the rest---knowledge we've gained over time and the values Cosmotheism teaches to help those who follow us find the path in their lives. the building of community amongst us, etc.

The planet may get seriously damaged, future wars may do more than decimate us, third world hordes might surround and threaten us, but if we can survive these coming times with just one man/woman as described above, then there is hope.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.