Boyd Thompson Road

PhuBai68

Boyd Thompson Road

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:15 pm

I paid a visit to Dave, L.L. and Jay yesterday for my "Christmas visit" and just to BS awhile.

I've mentioned this on the Stormfront board before in one (if not more) of the National Alliance threads that now have seemed to go cold, maybe our "friend" Bob went elsewhere to play.
That damned ROAD in.
As I told Dave and Jay, the Alliance will never attract members for meetings and leadership conferences if their transmissions and oil pans are going to be ripped apart just trying to get to the campus.
I could NOT imagine trying to drive in with a Mustang, Chevy SS or even a Toyota Camry - I play "dodge that big jagged rock" and "don't drop a wheel into that ditch" with my 4X4 truck.
Seriously, after water and electric are established that "road" really needs a few loads (quarry trucks haul 20-24 tons) of quarry waste (starting @ blue trailer) to be dumped in (in 4 or 5 piles per truck load) out to that barn near route 39.
The road is way too rough for the trucks to tailgate it - it has to be dumped in piles, then dribbled out with the tractor bucket, back bladed somewhat smooth with tractor scraper blade THEN (if finances allow) ¾ crusher run tailgated for a nice, beautiful road in.
Also the voicemail should be checked at least twice a day - we're attempting to recruit members, if we don't get back to them we're going to piss them off and drive them away.
Merry Christmas!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Re: Boyd Thompson Road

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:53 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I paid a visit to Dave, L.L. and Jay yesterday for my "Christmas visit" and just to BS awhile.

I've mentioned this on the Stormfront board before in one (if not more) of the National Alliance threads that now have seemed to go cold, maybe our "friend" Bob went elsewhere to play.
That damned ROAD in.
As I told Dave and Jay, the Alliance will never attract members for meetings and leadership conferences if their transmissions and oil pans are going to be ripped apart just trying to get to the campus.
I could NOT imagine trying to drive in with a Mustang, Chevy SS or even a Toyota Camry - I play "dodge that big jagged rock" and "don't drop a wheel into that ditch" with my 4X4 truck.
Seriously, after water and electric are established that "road" really needs a few loads (quarry trucks haul 20-24 tons) of quarry waste (starting @ blue trailer) to be dumped in (in 4 or 5 piles per truck load) out to that barn near route 39.
The road is way too rough for the trucks to tailgate it - it has to be dumped in piles, then dribbled out with the tractor bucket, back bladed somewhat smooth with tractor scraper blade THEN (if finances allow) ¾ crusher run tailgated for a nice, beautiful road in.

Also the voicemail should be checked at least twice a day - we're attempting to recruit members, if we don't get back to them we're going to piss them off and drive them away.
Merry Christmas!
The Cosmotheist Community isn't trying to attract people with sporty street cars to go there and join NA for meetings and leadership conferences. We're not ready for anything like that, and your "(if finances allow)" is our operative phrase in choosing and prioritizing projects. We like that we are solvent.

The estimate to do the "nice, beautiful" roadwork you rightly say is needed is around $7,500. Of course our making such an improvement would increase substantially new vehicular traffic back to The Land and to points beyond. Curiosity seekers and folks taking "the nice new" shortcut, who would normally use paved Thompson Road to get to their places, would love the improvement. Security would need to be increased accordingly. We would be expected to maintain "our" road that these folks then use and degrade. We have urgent projects lined up at the CCC campus ahead of fixing that road. Find a responsible White millionaire who will help fund the work of the NA and CCC and many of those projects are accomplished easily and quickly.

If our hostile neighbor had not stolen our $2,000 phone system you could make phone calls and they would be answered directly by whoever is anywhere on the property at the time.

Everyone who receives the monthly NA BULLETIN will learn more about the thief being ordered by the court to return our property and of her ongoing drama, first appealing the adverse order, then taking me and the judge to the WV Supreme Court to reverse the court order. :lol: It was mailed Saturday.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:45 pm

The Cosmotheist Community isn't trying to attract people with sporty street cars to go there and join NA for meetings and leadership conferences. We're not ready for anything like that, and your "(if finances allow)" is our operative phrase in choosing and prioritizing projects. We like that we are solvent.
So the game plan is you must have either a pick-up truck (a beat to hell POS would be advisable), SUV or our POS replaceable vehicle to be a member?
Didn't I read in the latest bullet -BRB
"it is necessary for most people, even those who have good values and attitudes, to remain in the cities and stay plugged into the economic mainstream as long as they can. Most of our own support comes from such people."
I tend to think some of those people might possibly drive something other than pick-ups and 4X4's since I have spent over 40 years living in the urban northeastern part of New Jersey.
Remember "Bob the cop"?
He was a retired Jersey City policeman who used to peel over money hand over fist to the Alliance until Gliebe's wife put his name 'out there' on the internet and was concerned about losing his pension.
He drove a 'somewhat sporty' Chevy Caprice I think, whatever the city Chevy cop cars were back in the early 2000's he had one like the one he drove on the city streets when he patrolled.

The estimate to do the "nice, beautiful" roadwork you rightly say is needed is around $7,500. Of course our making such an improvement would increase substantially new vehicular traffic back to The Land and to points beyond. Curiosity seekers and folks taking "the nice new" shortcut, who would normally use paved Thompson Road to get to their places, would love the improvement. Security would need to be increased accordingly. We would be expected to maintain "our" road that these folks then use and degrade.
I'm sort of "up" on road and gravel Chairman, lord only knows after 13 years of maintaining a ¾ mile uphill/downhill with one dry (most of the time) and another wet (sometimes a lake) creek crossings that's just someone giving you an estimate on their time cost to you, their padded material cost to you plus their cream from you.
An Appalachian Aggregates' dump hauls 20-24 tons each load, being they would have to haul minimal mileage to Boyd Thompson from the Mill Creek quarry you're basically just paying the cost of their driver/truck.
The state of WV pays Blue Grass Quarry $7 per ton to pick up at quarry - we're NOT the state of WV so high ball it at $10 a ton (22 tons = $220 + $80 for truck & driver = $300 per load).
You would need maybe four loads with each load dumped in little piles down Boyd T WHICH the campus residents (Dave or Jay right now) would spread with the tractor bucket.
We could have a drivable road for between $1500 to $2K.

Material and pick up by WVDOH forces from the Vendor's Storage Site, ONLY.

Quarry Waste 7.00 $ - $ - $
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:33 pm

I used to have an off road vehicle that'd stand up to such conditions and then some. Unfortunately I had to trade in for something more economical due to life changes. One day when I make it up to the CCC I suppose I'll get Jay or Dave to give me a lift from town.

There are a lot of projects that need done, but we'll get them all out of the way in due time, one foot in front of the other. I sure am glad we have experienced, resourceful people who know about things like road building, beekeeping, and other important homesteading skills to show us the way!