NA Meetings

Kaunrad

NA Meetings

Post by Kaunrad » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:36 am

I've been seeing youtube videos of NA meetings from times past. They are very uplifting in their spirit of organized solidarity. It seems they were held in different locations across America. I'm just wondering if this is still going on? If not, I am wondering why it isn't, and if there is anything we can do to possibly organize such meetings once again. I'm sure there are meetings being held in WV, but what about other states?

White Man 1

Re: NA Meetings

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:45 am

Meetings are held by local units, which are organized locally and approved through the National Office. Should there not be a local unit near you, everybody is encouraged to get together friends and family to listen to weekly broadcasts of "American Dissident Voices" together and discuss. When others inevitably join the Alliance, you may consider forming your own local unit.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:18 am

If you haven't been referred to members in your area by now for face to face meetings, either there are none or the time is not yet at hand for whatever reason.

Since you've brought up that you'd like to meet other members and/or people who are friendly to the Alliance, perhaps by doing some flyer distributions on your own you may inspire like minded Whites to contact the National Office who can then make referrals back to you for personal meetings in the event there are no members nearby. This is but one way of doing that task and is not the only way, I point it out as an obvious and simple suggestion to inspire creative thinking.
Generally speaking, the Alliance is likely to want to get to know you better in order to build up confidence in your seriousness and sincerity first before making such referrals of already present members, and actions do speak well in this regard.

By spending your time and effort at outreach activities, consciousness building, or by making your talents available to the Alliance in ways that you believe are useful for achieving our goals and doing something useful with them, and by making these known to the National Office by submitting reports on your activities, you may find this course to be helpful in confidence building. Remember, the National Alliance is a service organization and to take part in constructive and legal activities to further Whites as a people so that we may survive and achieve goals both short and long term is what I would consider legitimate service activity.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Kaunrad wrote:I've been seeing youtube videos of NA meetings from times past. They are very uplifting in their spirit of organized solidarity. It seems they were held in different locations across America. I'm just wondering if this is still going on? If not, I am wondering why it isn't, and if there is anything we can do to possibly organize such meetings once again. I'm sure there are meetings being held in WV, but what about other states?
Each one of those Units started with one person who decided he is going to make a difference and actively participate in the program of the National Alliance. That one person commits his time and personal resources to building the ability to communicate our message with his local White population. This one special person is essential and normally takes years to develop.

Those meetings were the result of a lot of hard work. In most cases it means years of small 2 - 4 man meetings. This is what I call the "core group" and will eventually form the nucleolus of the local Unit. This small group will hold monthly meetings, learn how to be Activists, plan and execute various projects aimed at raising awareness and recruitment.

"If you build it they will come." Is usually how it goes. But in the beginning it is always the one person who decides they will make a difference and then does.

Kaunrad

Post by Kaunrad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Thank your for your informative responses. I will definitely do what I can to play my part in the Alliance. I especially like your response David Pringle, you surely speak from experience as I have read in WB about all the effort you have put into rehabilitating the NA headquarters. I commend you on your hard work and commitment brother, you are a good leading example to many.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:11 am

We will to be having local unit meetings in Central Florida, with the Chairs approval of course.
I believe the NAHB states 5 or more people. Let's look at how simple that is to accumulate 5 people.
Couples are the easiest to Bunch together. Husband wife boyfriend girlfriend and there you have four. Okay maybe lil missy doesn't agree with our ideologies so you can count her out... so you at least have a couple good friends. Now you have yourself and two others.... You see where I'm going with this?
Nothing in the National Alliance going to be handed to you. This is not a mail-order group, this is a group of what I like to call intellectuals. This is the premiere membership organization in the world. If you're looking for a membership organization with numbers in the hundreds or thousands there are plenty out there. What a person may find on the flip side of that is drug abuse alcohol abuse tobacco abuse,. Unable to control their temper and racial slurs at public events... Basically many not all other organizations lack Integrity and the testicle fortitude and just aren't very well educated.
NA leads the way! All the way!
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Estwing wrote:We will to be having local unit meetings in Central Florida, with the Chairs approval of course.
I believe the NAHB states 5 or more people. Let's look at how simple that is to accumulate 5 people.
Couples are the easiest to Bunch together. Husband wife boyfriend girlfriend and there you have four. Okay maybe lil missy doesn't agree with our ideologies so you can count her out... so you at least have a couple good friends. Now you have yourself and two others.... You see where I'm going with this?
Nothing in the National Alliance going to be handed to you. This is not a mail-order group, this is a group of what I like to call intellectuals. This is the premiere membership organization in the world. If you're looking for a membership organization with numbers in the hundreds or thousands there are plenty out there. What a person may find on the flip side of that is drug abuse alcohol abuse tobacco abuse,. Unable to control their temper and racial slurs at public events... Basically many not all other organizations lack Integrity and the testicle fortitude and just aren't very well educated.
NA leads the way! All the way!
Awhile back, David Pringle and I had a discussion on local unit activities, and one of the first things he mentioned to me was that he would teach the member's handbook on a regular basis. This seemed like very sound advice as all of us need to be very familiar with the Alliance's policies and positions. Any proto-unit that has 2 or more NA members can do this as well.

Since the handbook was written from a Cosmotheist perspective, it can be used as a beginner's guide to our ideology.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:07 pm

As this topic is highly relevant to members not involved in National Office activities, I thought a revisit here might help new members (and experienced ones as a reminder) would be a good idea.

From this thread here viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4556&start=10 I had mentioned meetings in the same context that Dr. Pierce had held them in the early days of the Alliance and was also mentioned in our Member Handbook. This concept was elaborated a bit as follows:
.... When you mentioned sitting in a state conference though, it reminded me of the importance of setting when talking to people. The anti-Whites at this conference had the 'bully pulpit'--that is, the advantage of position with respect to audience to sway others to their point of view. You weren't sold, obviously, but others were as most are passive followers of the dominant message being communicated. That conference affords an opportunity to find others who disagree with their anti-White creed and can be useful for other purposes. To wit:

We in the National Alliance can and have used this concept ourselves. After first finding one or more men and women interested in our message, structured meetings can then be set up--with a member having a Cosmotheist background developed, or at least familiar with the program of the National Alliance-- in charge to run a program similar to a conference or a church meeting. Perhaps at first it could be less formal, like having friends over for a few hours. Anyway, it could go like this: Call a few acquaintances or friends to a meeting at a time and place of your choosing that is likely to be attended and is conducive to a meeting; have an American Dissident Voices broadcast (or other similar Alliance-approved materials) ready and have it played as one of the first items; after the broadcast, have a discussion on its main point(s) and what members of the National Alliance can do with the points or information to spread our message to others; then conclude. Repeat in exactly a week, month, or what have you in order to see if others can be brought in. We call this 'Alliance Building' and is one useful tool for making us grow.
For the context of that discussion made in full, I recommend revisiting that thread.