Anti-White Rally "in response" to Davenport flyers

Jim Mathias

Anti-White Rally "in response" to Davenport flyers

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:45 am

Another news item about National Alliance flyers distributed in Davenport.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/rally-pla ... 13d1e.html
Rally planned in response to supremacist fliers
Alma Gaul [email protected] Aug 11, 2017

<photo of clipped flyer here, with caption calling it "supremacist flyer">

A "No Hate" rally will be 12:15-12:45 p.m. Wednesday [presumably Wednesday, August 16, 2017--ed.] at Davenport's Vander Veer Botanical Park in response to the recent distribution of white supremacist literature in Davenport.

Fliers were found last weekend under the windshield wipers of cars parked at Menard's and in a neighborhood near the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, said Rabbi Henry Karp, a member of One Human Family QCA.

The fliers bear the name of the National Alliance, a group founded in 1970 and at one time considered the most organized and dangerous of American hate groups, Karp said.

"Wanting to mount a response as soon as possible, we felt that with all the scheduling conflicts, holding this rally over the lunch hour might meet with the greatest success for drawing participants," he said.

"We need to stand up and speak out and nip these things in the bud," he said. "I'm a firm believer in silence equals assent. If you don't say anything, that just gives them permission to go to the next step."

One of the fliers bears a photo of a light-haired girl and the headline, "Missing: A Future for White Children."

The text states that "there will be no future for her in the Third World America our nation's enemies are planning. Those enemies are doing everything possible to wipe us out and erase White people, and our posterity, from the face of the Earth.

They are importing millions of Third Worlders to replace us. They promote racial mixing as part of their genocidal agenda. And, so, far, they're getting away with it."

Karp added that attending the rally is just one response. People also need to speak up when and where they hear comments along the lines of "why don't you go back to where you came from?" he said.

"You have to call these people to account."

Another action would be to post one of the yard signs that One Human Family produced earlier this year that state "No matter who you are or where you're from we're glad you're our neighbor." The words are printed in English, Spanish and Arabic.

The signs are available at the SIS International Store, 108 E. 2nd St., Davenport, for a suggested donation of $10.

In addition, Karp and other members of One Human Family are asking the public to document instances of hate speech or activities by going to the group's website and filling out a report form. The site is onehumanfamilyqca.org.

One Human Family QCA is a group formed earlier this year in response to the November presidential election with a goal of welcoming and protecting the life, dignity and human rights of all people in the community.
I wonder how many proponents of White genocide will show?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: Anti-White Rally "in response" to Davenport flyers

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:56 am

I'll say about 25 guilt ridden white liberals will attend, followed by a pack of wild coloreds looking for a free bite to eat.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:15 am

White Man 1 wrote:I'll say about 25 guilt ridden white liberals will attend, followed by a pack of wild coloreds looking for a free bite to eat.
You aren't far off. Rabbi Carp, his Muslim and Christian churchmen and local Q-C media had another anti National Alliance rally last weekend:
---

Former neo-Nazi speaks at
Quad Cities anti-hate discussion

BY YESSENIA CHAVEZ
DECEMBER 9, 2017

MOLINE, Illinois-- Dozens of Quad Citians gathered at Moline Trinity Lutheran Church to speak out against hate in the community. The gathering comes after racist fliers were spread throughout the Quad Cities recent months.

"The national alliance is directly recruiting in the Quad Cities and I think we need to take that seriously it should make us question who are we as Quad Citians. What do we believe in?" said Reverand Hendricks.

The group One Human Family QCA held an anti-hate symposium called "Hate We Shall Overcome."

A former neo-nazi Frank Meeink was the keynote speaker and talked about his involvement with the skinhead group.

"I thought I was being proud of my heritage by joining group and suddenly I had pride in who I was," said Meeink.

Meeinks was originally from Philadelphia. His violent past and neglected childhood left him isolated and angry. This gave the neo-Nazi gangs a chance to fill his mind with their white supremacy ideology.

At 15 years-old he got a swastika tattoo on his neck and began to recruiting members for their group...
---

If a loser like this Meeink, right out of Hollywood casting with his swastika neck tattoo, presented himself to me as an aspiring NA member, I'd say, "Sonny, you should call the SPLC or the ADL; they could use a young, white-looking person like you. They will pack your head with their anti-White ideology and pay you well to parrot it to the gullible and the superstitious."

More of this fake news, this spreading of rumors and false allegations for the purpose of injuring the National Alliance and the cause of White renewal, while promoting their sick, race-destroying agenda in the name of Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah: http://wqad.com/2017/12/09/former-neo-n ... iscussion/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:28 am

More about this ADL mouthpiece Meeink: http://qconline.com/news/local/former-n ... 5f7a2.html

How NA responds to our anti-White enemies in this campaign: https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/sa ... your-race/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:26 am

He says getting to the root of the problem and educating others will open up perspectives.

Reverand (sic) Hendricks says it's something the group is working on. And he says they are putting plans in place to meet with National Alliance.
Why, how nice of them to want to travel to Tennessee to visit you, Will!

If the "root of the problem" is their lack of education, perhaps the Pierce Memorial Library would be a good place to show them around and "open up" their "perspectives" a bit. 8-)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
He says getting to the root of the problem and educating others will open up perspectives.

Reverand (sic) Hendricks says it's something the group is working on. And he says they are putting plans in place to meet with National Alliance.
Why, how nice of them to want to travel to Tennessee to visit you, Will!

If the "root of the problem" is their lack of education, perhaps the Pierce Memorial Library would be a good place to show them around and "open up" their "perspectives" a bit. 8-)
It has been two months, Jim, and I haven't heard a word from the Negro pastor Hendricks, the Muslim Iman, or their leader Rabbi Carp. Photo of Carp, Hendricks, and others of their self-appointed "hate police" in the Quad-Cities, here: http://qconline.com/news/local/one-huma ... 876fa.html

I've never been on Facebook and will not start looking at it now, but was sent this report from somebody's Facebook entry:

---
Rabbi Carp (fat one on left) and some of his "One Human Family QC" posse
Henry Jay Karp What has not been public knowledge up until now is that a couple of weeks ago, I received an email from an individual who is a former member of the national organization of the National Alliance, and who broke with them. In that email, he]informed me that for the last 4 months, the national leadership of that hate group has been planning “a big push” in the Quad Cities on the week leading up to Valentine’s Day.

The Executive Committee of One Human Family QCA has been in ongoing communication with both the Davenport Police and the FBI about this matter. Both law enforcement agencies took this warning very seriously, especially since we did not know what “a big push” meant. It could be anything from increased flyer distribution to acts of violence. Just yesterday, in separate phone calls between me and the representatives of these law enforcement agencies, we each expressed relief that up until that time, nothing had materialized. All we had to do now was get through Valentine’s Day with nothing happening and we could mark the warning as a false alarm.

Sadly, today is Valentine’s Day and the QC Times statement is the SECOND report I received of National Alliance activity. Early, I was notified by a One Human Family QCA member that a student shared with her a National Alliance flyer which he found this morning in his mailbox, in Moline. The day is young, and it is quite possible that we will be receiving additional reports."
https://www.facebook.com/search/str/whi ... ies-public
The anonymous "former National Alliance member" (that Carp describes as a "he" rather than a "she"), can only be Randolph Dilloway, the man I fired/expelled from the NA WV campus on 3 May, 2015, who then went to the Southern Poverty Law Center three days later, selling them "thousands of copies" of old NA documents he had scanned while working at our WV headquarters and put on a half dozen thumb drives. Dilloway claims to be in the WPP (Witness Protection Program) https://people.howstuffworks.com/witness-protection.htm, ostensibly to protect him from me.

The rabbi's "former National Alliance member" buddy could also be "White nationalist" Alex Linder, who works with Dilloway and a couple of other SPLC informants, giving them a forum platform to attack the National Alliance, it's founder William Pierce and its leadership, past and present

SPLC informant Dilloway being protected from Williams by U.S. Marshalls

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:43 pm

Carp and his pathetic posse resemble the barroom scene in Star Wars, only worse. :lol:

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:
The rabbi's "former National Alliance member" buddy could also be "White nationalist" Alex Linder, who works with Dilloway and a couple of other SPLC informants, giving them a forum platform to attack the National Alliance, it's founder William Pierce and its leadership, past and present
What were the circumstances of Linder's departure from NA?

:?:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
What were the circumstances of Linder's departure from NA? :?:
Who cares once you know he now deliberately provides a platform to the admitted paid SPLC informant to smear the National Alliance :?:

That was Jewish of me to answer your question with a question, Wade. But, really, who cares why a former NA member quit 16 years ago :?:

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:Who cares once you know he now deliberately provides a platform to the admitted paid SPLC informant to smear the National Alliance :?: [/size]

That was Jewish of me to answer your question with a question, Wade. But, really, who cares why a former NA member quit 16 years ago :?:
I believe WLP was still Chairman sixteen years ago. If WLP kicked him out, I think the reason(s)
would be significant, since he made a 180-degree turn and sided with the enemy. I posted on VNN
for many years, before it became obvious to me he was an agent provocateur.