Whites are great organizers!

Will Williams

Whites are great organizers!

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Moved to Activism and Alliance-Building from Academia
David Pringle wrote:...In the early '00's the NA held a series of rallies around the country culminating in a 500 person rally held in Washington DC. It sapped resources, we had to have a concert so 500 people would actually have a reason to show, and in the end it generated almost zero tangible gains...
Yes, David, those skinhead parties/demonstrations in D.C. didn't help the Alliance at all. The one you describe was soon after Dr. Pierce died. Dr. Pierce frowned on these demonstrations and wrote about it for several months in the NA monthly BULLETINs in early 2002. It's like Gliebe and Roper and those fellows couldn't hear what Dr. Pierce was telling us: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/dr- ... -movement/

The most successful of the big demonstrations the Alliance put on back then was our first one, organized entirely by NA, but with a front group: Concerned Citizens of Chatham County (CCCC). We advertised on local radio and in the local papers, and passed out hundreds of CCCC fliers. More than 1,000 friendly Whites attended, mostly local Chatham County, NC, residents who had had a bellyful by then of their town, Siler City, being called "Little Mexico" for all of the Mexicans flooding into their county. Only ten or so counter demonstrators showed up, unlike with those rowdy and counterproductive Skins vs. Anti-racists confrontations in D.C. in late 2001, and in 2002.
30 or so of the roped-off National Alliance members and supporters who protested illegal immigration in Siler City, NC, February, 2000. Seven new members joined the Alliance that day at that event -- a tangible gain.
Organizing White folks for their exclusive interests isn't as difficult as people make it out to be. We've done it before! ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Whites are great organizers!

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 am

1000 friendly Whites and only 10 counter-demonstrators is quite a lopsided margin, Will. How were so many friendly Whites made aware of this event while so few "anti-s" remained in the dark at the same time? This seems like quite an accomplishment, and that's not even counting the new Alliance members recruited.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 am
1000 friendly Whites and only 10 counter-demonstrators is quite a lopsided margin, Will. How were so many friendly Whites made aware of this event while so few "anti-s" remained in the dark at the same time? This seems like quite an accomplishment, and that's not even counting the new Alliance members recruited.
I missed your question when you asked it, Jim. I just found it by searching WB for 'Siler City', figuring I might find that nice photo that appeared in several local NC papers following the event. The Charlotte Observer reported that our Siler City demonstration was the largest pro-White rally that had been held in NC in 17 years, since the banned White Patriot Party's demonstrations.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:39 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:40 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 am
I missed your question when you asked it, Jim. I just found it by searching WB for 'Siler City', figuring I might find that nice photo that appeared in several local NC papers following the event. The Charlotte Observer reported that our Siler City demonstration was the largest pro-White rally that had been held in NC in 17 years, since the banned White Patriot Party's demonstrations.
Organizing White folks for their exclusive interests isn't as difficult as people make it out to be.
Yesterday I attended a 4th of July private event and talked to several people about the Alliance. The most common question from the few who were interested as well as anyone else I've ever talked to about us was "So how many people are here locally?"

That's all they care about: numbers of bodies.

Another guy was against us only so far as we're recruiting/advertising/making any displays publicly. He wanted us to hide under rocks I guess! :roll: I pointed out that if he wanted to go down that road, he may as well wish all Whites were muzzled and not allowed to speak at all unless it was to praise non-Whites. Utterly ridiculous and I really did feel like having a Dr. Pierce Oaken Table Leg incident. Fortunately, I have very good impulse control and simply moved on....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:54 am

Numbers are important, otherwise what's the point in belonging to an organization because it is just an online and mail order club to anyone isolated as the solo person in their state. If someone is to join even a large group that has members nationwide yet are the only one in their town then being alone they may as well start their own thing if they are going to have to have the motivation to build it all by themself...

So I suggest, as others such as Hale has said long before except with nothing really to go to or give help beyond saying where, to have a central area base to network with shared housing especially for younger members that most likely are living with hostile parents that will eventually make them feel like quitting etc.

Not everyone will be able to relocate obviously, and to further keep the word National meaning in several states, it could have a few regional zones. Hale's central Illinois idea was ok but there are better and that could be stretched to eastern Iowa and southwest Indiana putting the middle point in Terre Haute IN, to avoid the IL state's laws dictated by Chicago. A couple others besides the current Alliance Northeastern Tennessee tri-cities and Knoxville, are Springfield Missouri, and greater Pittsburgh including around the northwestern WV cities and Southeastern Ohio from Lancaster to the WV border.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:13 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:54 am
Numbers are important, otherwise what's the point in belonging to an organization because it is just an online and mail order club to anyone isolated as the solo person in their state.
This false characterization aimed at the National Alliance appears to come from ignorance of how we are aiming to grow and the reason behind it. We're looking to bring in those sincere and serious Whites of a quality to get things done. Dr. Pierce in Who We Are explained:
...sustained effort to ensure an alternative outcome {to racial suicide} is made during that time by a determined and farsighted minority of people of European ancestry, then the race {will survive}
or at least avoid extinction in this age. It's this minority of people of European ancestry, the far-sighted, the determined, the real thinkers and doers that get things done is who counts. They're who we're looking to gather with us.

I'm reminded of another analogy, comparing one healthy, strong gladiator to 8 cripples tied together in terms of fighting success. I'd place my wager on the former if placed against the latter in any arena. So it is with organizations, if it stuffs as many bodies of all qualities in together, the problems the much more numerous low-quality members bring will drain the organization of it's vitality and ability to accomplish its mission and render it impotent by distracting the better quality members who have to deal with the problem makers and possibly suffer the consequences of their associates actions.

The NA has been down this road before, the lessons learned ought not to be forgotten.