From the Mountain (WV Campus updates)

David Pringle

From the Mountain (WV Campus updates)

Post by David Pringle » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:45 pm

I've been posting these updates on Stormfront.org but have decided to bring them over to our house after continued negativity from a variety of trolls and their water carriers. I enjoy sharing our work and experiences with all of you and look forward to the day we begin having meetings up here and bring more staff up.

The garden project is going well. We planned to do some weeding and finish erecting the "anti critter" fence but it rained most of the day. It rained today also so no garden work. Here are a few pictures of the tomatoes in their cages, cantalope and squash plants.

And the main Building after Laura Lee mowed.

One of the big reasons I switched to our own forum was this crack written in third grader English:

"and aryans aren't supposed to be degrading theirself like a common coolie. leave the weed pulling to the negro and other beasts of burden."

So this guy clearly does not understand the NA worldview at all. Not even a little bit.

We don't want ANY "coolies" or "negros" in our living space AT ALL. We will pick our own produce, make our own food, weed our own gardens, clean our own houses, roof our own buildings. See what Globalism and lasse fare Capitalism does to the brain.

We are building a sustainable community of Whites in what will be the future Appalachian Redoubt. This is the only black allowed on the property. Malcolm "X."

Seriously, its hard to believe that any self respecting White Nationalist would think like that after all the trouble importing non-Whites has cause Our race and Our civilization.

We got the power turned back on in the Farmhouse this afternoon. One of our transformers sent a power spike up the line and broke the breaker so the power company came out and fixed. I enjoy answering questions about what the place is and what we do. This repairman had heard a number of wild stories about the place so I was glad to show him that we don't have artillery positions...although he seemed a bit disappointed.

The black berries are ripening all over the property and we've picked quite a few already, so have the bears and deer. I also captured a picture of a wild turkey on one of the cameras we have around the property.

I repainted the gate to the Campus a couple days back and repair work on the road will be ongoing for the foreseeable future. Still, just like we pointed out in last month's BULLETIN we were very lucky and our damage is nothing compared to others. One member who lives about 40 miles away had his road wash out and two days ago was the first time he was able to drive off his property since the storm. Several people near him died during the flooding.

The freshly painted gate.

The turkey.

More tomorrow.

From the Mountain...

David Pringle

Re: From the Mountain (WV Campus updates)

Post by David Pringle » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:37 am

We've been busy the last couple days up here. The farm house project has been on going since we got here. So far we have replaced all the plumbing, installed a new water heater, repaired a broken floor support and now we are painting the inside, and getting the outside cleaned up. Over the last two days I have taken our excellent Stihl 141 shaft driven weed whacker and opened up the area surrounding the house. Some of the growth was four to five feet tall.

We've had a problem with the well switch, and had to order a new one but the power was still not at the well head. Yesterday I finally found the problem deep in the weeds (the wires were broken, then spliced together, then broken, then spliced. Now I will dig a trench from the well head to the power box (approx. 100 feet) and bury a PVC pipe to protect the wires. We're going to run another wire to the top for a couple street lamps along the road also (if not for now, then the future), Unfortunately the trench is in a place our backhoe can't go so the trench will be dug by hand which will take longer.

In addition to opening up the area surrounding the farm house I whacked weeds down to the spring that runs between the main building and the farm house and to the outbuilding. Next, today hopefully, I will whack the weeds in the animal pen and around it. The place looks much better now, we can actually see what we have. After we finish with the inside of the house we are going to begin prepping the outside for paint and new skirting. In the pictures below you will see that we are ripping out some of the flooring which is still on the porch as well as some rubble and boards from the work inside. As we finish the inside and move to the outside all that will be removed.

One thing about all our work up here is the spiritual nature of it. We are not only working to rebuild this place for staff and families to move up and work for the National Alliance and NVB but we are also building the Cosmotheist Community to serve the One Purpose.

From On Society:

1:5 We know that men who are members of the Community must keep their stock pure, increase their number, and make every place where they dwell secure for these purposes; they must strive for knowledge, consciousness, discipline, and service; they must judge themselves by their qualities and order themselves accordingly; and they must elevate the value of their stock from generation to generation.

1:6 These four concerns of men -- survival, right striving, order, and progress -- are the proper determinants of human social institutions. Accordingly, society has four proper functions: defense of the Community and of the stock in which it is based; guidance of the striving of the Community's members' organization of the Community for the maintenance of order and the effective pursuit of its Purpose' and elevation of the value of the Community's stock.

Everything we do is focused on working towards these goals which serve the One Purpose. Working towards them also builds us into better men and women by their very nature. Our goal is to once again have a Cosmotheist Community that is growing and expanding and serving the Creator's Purpose. The ways we intend to do this is by teaching ourselves all the skills to have a fully independent Community. We are learning things like how to be an electrician, how to run machinery, how to build and rebuild roads and buildings.

Our garden is not only symbolic of this it is practical and a major part of our plan to generate almost all our own food. This is a project that will take a few years to fully realize but the benefit to us and our children will be immense. Our work on the houses is not only practical, it is training for when we begin to build additional structures and houses in the future. Our road repair is not only practical so we can get around on the roads we already have but so we can open up parts of the property that haven't been lived on in literally 250 years. Each one of these small tasks now, lead to larger tasks in the future.

In the future we want to have the ability to help Community members build and repair their homes and property within the county, then further. Figuring it all out now, when we are small will help us build the Alliance back to where it was and beyond. Basing everything we do on whether it serves the One Purpose or not is essential.

From the Mountain...

Some pictures of the work on Our farm house.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Excellent progress, David! An obvious labor of love for you and Laura Lee. The farmhouse is habitable again. :D

The newly painted gate and maintained lawn make the campus entrance look inviting instead of all overgrown and abandoned like it appeared before.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Any word on the whereabouts of all those WLP memorial stones bought and paid for by many of our members and supporters? I know Chairman Williams was able to retrieve three of them during the Gliebe era, but there were still close to a hundred or so of them...

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:14 am

Hello David
Nice work there on the land.
Theres nothing quit like living off the land is there?

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Wade we have every, single stone and brick accounted for and in the Meeting Hall. There will be a monument to the good Doctor and it will have the stones everyone paid for. I can post a picture of them...maybe later today. I just got back from going to the dump for us and the Widow Thompson down the road. Their truck broke down so we helped her out. I'll have another report ready later tonight or tomorrow depending on how later we work.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:18 pm

David,
Thank you for all the effort you and your fiancée are putting in.
JM/Iowa
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:07 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Any word on the whereabouts of all those WLP memorial stones bought and paid for by many of our members and supporters? I know Chairman Williams was able to retrieve three of them during the Gliebe era, but there were still close to a hundred or so of them...

These are the bricks and stones we have found so far.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:19 am

This is really kewel! Thanks!

;)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:08 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Any word on the whereabouts of all those WLP memorial stones bought and paid for by many of our members and supporters? I know Chairman Williams was able to retrieve three of them during the Gliebe era, but there were still close to a hundred or so of them...
There were not 100 brick, Walt, er, uh Wade, but more like the number in the photo provided by David Pringle. Approximately $7,000 was raised through donations for these memorial brick -- $500 for the large granite, $100 for the small red -- do the math. The three brick that I snagged in August of 2014, fearing they would fall into the wrong hands, are the ones in this photo:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ