National Alliance Radio Network Up and Running

Michael Olanich

National Alliance Radio Network Up and Running

Post by Michael Olanich » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:52 am

The National Alliance's Media Director, Kevin Alfred Strom, has recently created a new "National Alliance Radio Network." It is up and running at http://nationalvanguard.org and will be streaming audio 24/7.

From Nationalvanguard.org:
  • "We have just added a 24-hour seven-day-per-week online radio network to this site, and are busy digitizing hundreds of audio files to put them on the air soon. To listen to the stream, just click the play button on the player located in the upper right column of the site."
I must say that this is an exciting and wonderful development for the National Alliance, as it will certainly boost our media outreach efforts. I listened in on the network last night and was pleased to hear one of Revilo Oliver's riveting speeches given to the John Birch Society from the 1960s.

Be sure to check it out!

Martin Graves

Re: National Alliance Radio Network Up and Running

Post by Martin Graves » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:39 am

What an update! Will be sure to tune in whenever I have the opportunity.

Lady Mitford

Post by Lady Mitford » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:34 pm

I am excited about this new endeavor too, and look forward to some really great programming!

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:01 pm

That's awesome, Michael. Every tool helps. Are there any plans for new, original programming for the network?

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:15 pm

This is great news, Michael. Thanks for letting us know. It looks as if the National Alliance is headed for a great future.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:22 am

Alexander Noble wrote:That's awesome, Michael. Every tool helps. Are there any plans for new, original programming for the network?
Hi Alex,

This radio network has only just begun, but will soon incorporate the huge collection of ADV's (by Dr. Pierce and Kevin Strom) and very rare classic speeches. We are working hard to digitize and add more of this content everyday. Future original programming will soon be in the works I'm sure, so stay tuned!

-Michael

Michael

Post by Michael » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:45 am

The National Alliance streaming radio network is the best online radio programming I've ever heard.

What about music, or is that too personal a thing with so many different tastes?

Great work Kevin!

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:32 am

Wow! I grew up listening to cassettes of ADV recorded off shortwave. I can't wait to be able to dive back in.