"Building a New White World" Booklet

Volker Zorn

"Building a New White World" Booklet

Post by Volker Zorn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:41 pm

This week I received the booklet Building a New White World: What Is the National Alliance? with the August National Alliance Bulletin.

The booklet is exceptional in every respect, and should go a long way towards enlisting the right sort of person into the NA. But beyond being a valuable recruiting tool, it will also serve to make sure that every new person entering the NA (as well as all of those who are already on board) is on the same page with regards to ideology, organization, strategy and outreach.

I was so impressed with your new effort, that I went to the trouble of digging out the original eight-page 1993 edition from my archives, to compare the two. The original version was excellent in its time: really, it was head and shoulders above what any other White Nationalist group had produced up until then. The new edition, however, is an absolute qualitative leap forward, in every aspect. I am sorry that Dr. Pierce himself is not here to see what a fine job the current NA has done in building on, expanding, and improving his earlier work. I am sure that your effort would fill him with pride.

So a hearty, "Well done!" to everyone involved. I trust that you will get this document into the hands of as many potential recruits as possible in the days ahead.

Will Williams

Re: "Building a New White World" Booklet

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Thanks much, VZ. Reaction to our new recruiting tool has been quite positive and our supporters are buying them in bulk like in the old days.
I hope you won't mind if I use this fine comment of yours in the September National Alliance BULLETIN. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Will Williams wrote:I hope you won't mind if I use this fine comment of yours in the September National Alliance BULLETIN. ;)
No problem, Will: I live to serve!

March separately, strike together!

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Volker Zorn wrote:
The booklet is exceptional in every respect, and should go a long way towards enlisting the right sort of person into the NA. But beyond being a valuable recruiting tool, it will also serve to make sure that every new person entering the NA (as well as all of those who are already on board) is on the same page with regards to ideology, organization, strategy and outreach
Well said, VZ. "Building a New White World" was the most pleasant surprise I have received in the mail in a long time.

Malooka

Post by Malooka » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:46 pm

If this booklet is so important how is it not posted online in PDF format?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Malooka wrote:If this booklet is so important how is it not posted online in PDF format?
We're not trying so much to appeal to the Internet herd that's unlikely to grasp its importance. A pdf tends to soon get buried among all the other information available on the Web. If you want to save $3, however, go here: https://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/ If what you read there about the National Alliance appeals to you, I urge you to steer other eligible Whites to that page. Better still, join the National Alliance. It is high time our people start organizing for their own interests, in large numbers, in the real world.

Supporters/activists like Volker Zorn and C.E. Whiteoak are purchasing hard copies to put into the right hands. The booklets in those hands are more likely to be read, saved, reread, passed around, discussed with others and purchased in bulk for distribution.

Not everyone is on the Internet, Malooka. We do not post our internal National Alliance BULLETIN online in pdf form for curiosity seekers. It is mailed First Class each month exclusively to dues-paying members/supporters and a few other friends who support our Alliance-building efforts.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:12 am

Jews who attend gun shows freak over seeing this book displayed, and complain loudly to the show promoters to have anyone who displays it removed. This doesn't mean it happens that someone is removed, but be aware of potential trouble if you care to set up a display of your own.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:35 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:Jews who attend gun shows freak over seeing this book displayed, and complain loudly to the show promoters to have anyone who displays it removed. This doesn't mean it happens that someone is removed, but be aware of potential trouble if you care to set up a display of your own.
Thanks, Jim. You're "with the program," purchasing our NA booklet in lots of 100 to distribute to "high percentage shots": those who you deem are likely to understand what they will read and act on it by joining with us.

I take it Mr. Malooka either didn't read the free version I linked to for him a year ago, or he read it and moved on to something "important" he can read for free and forget. :roll:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:Jews who attend gun shows freak over seeing this book displayed, and complain loudly to the show promoters to have anyone who displays it removed. This doesn't mean it happens that someone is removed, but be aware of potential trouble if you care to set up a display of your own.
Thanks, Jim. You're "with the program," purchasing our NA booklet in lots of 100 to distribute to "high percentage shots": those who you deem are likely to understand what they will read and act on it by joining with us.

I take it Mr. Malooka either didn't read the free version I linked to for him a year ago, or he read it and moved on to something "important" he can read for free and forget. :roll:
Will, as you can see by the number of viewers here and at nationalvanguard.org, there are many read-and-do-nothing Whites out there. I meet plenty of them too, many really just want to complain to make themselves feel better. A shame that more of us do not take responsibility for our people's future. Maybe White Americans are just too fat and happy. Or scared feces-less. Intellectually and/or morally lazy. Or whatever excuse that can be found to keep from joining their strength with ours to prevent our racial annihilation and move us on a higher path. I often wonder if in 50 or 100 or a thousand years hence those Whites who have managed to survive these and future times will be better qualitatively compared to now and believe we will be due to the those Whites who do nothing for Our Cause simply aren't made of the stuff to survive these times. We Whites who grab the future know what we must do and we are building the will power to make it happen--and will make the future as we see it for ourselves. We must, or perish.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.