Activism (distributing leaflets)

David York

Activism (distributing leaflets)

Post by David York » Wed May 20, 2015 1:16 pm

hey Members I was thinking about doing some street activism by distributing flyers about our organization to white people I come into contact with. Do we still have those pre-written NA flyers somewhere on the Internet or do I have to make my own? I think I could probably come up with a decent flyer get the message across if we don't already have anything good. Also I had a question, if you're handing out flyers do you have to hand them to a non-white person if they ask for one or can you refuse to do that? I only want to hand them to white people. I don't know how successful I will be in reaching any white people that are sympathetic to our cause in my area though to be truthful. There seem to be more non-whites than whites in my area and the whites are kind of like lemmings. But hey u never know there may be a small percentage of white people out there that would join. I also I have the feeling that you would be more likely to get reported (even though it may not be illegal) by a fellow white person for handing out pro-white organization flyers. Anyone have any tips for a good way to distribute NA material?

Martin Graves

Re: Activism (distributing leaflets)

Post by Martin Graves » Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 pm

I know there's a few fliers here, but perhaps somebody else can post others if I've missed any.

Jimmy Marr

Post by Jimmy Marr » Wed May 20, 2015 8:00 pm

When I distribute fliers, I put them under wiper blades on cars parked along the street.* Occasionally, when/if I run into other pedestrians I may or may not offer them a flier depending on the vibe. One trick I've discovered is using two types of fliers and dealing off the bottom of the deck to suspected enemies.

In general, I prefer to do street work with signs and banners directed at vehicular traffic. The key there is not to overstay in one place giving enemies a chance to organize.

My latest tactic is truck mounted billboards. I'll post more feedback as summer progresses.

*I occasionally do parking lots as well. It's not illegal until the property owner or his representative asks you to leave, if you don't leave, or if your identity is known by the complainant, you may later be served with a notice of criminal trespass, which is not a citation of legal infraction because none has been committed, but if you return to the same property in the future, you will be guilty of trespassing the second time around. The moral of the story is be careful that you don't want to get permanently banned from your favorite grocery store or your city's public parks, etc.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed May 20, 2015 9:07 pm

I would go out in the night more often than not, and do much of what Jimmy did, at least the part about putting flyers behind windshield wipers.

Then I moved on to stickers -- sticking them on Telephone polls, fence posts (on public property) and bulletin boards. Some got torn down when I went out the next day but many remained -- which was a little encouraging.

David York

Post by David York » Fri May 22, 2015 10:33 pm

William Gayley Simpson wrote:My suggestion to you is to wear a balaclava with sunglasses, and walk at a brisk pace while handing out fliers. You could always try and be friendly and approachable, stopping to answer any questions potential applicants may have, but since you mentioned you live in a "minority majority" area, be wary for incoming attacks.
Lol, I don't know if you're joking but I'm not trying to look like a terrorist or Al-Qaeda wearing a balaclava. But since you brought it up I've been thinking about it and I think it would be better to approach to recruiting new members would be to try to approach them and engage them in some conversation and then hand them a flier if they seem interested rather than stand in one spot and randomly hand out fliers to anyone who walks by.

David York

Post by David York » Fri May 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Jimmy Marr wrote:When I distribute fliers, I put them under wiper blades on cars parked along the street.* Occasionally, when/if I run into other pedestrians I may or may not offer them a flier depending on the vibe. One trick I've discovered is using two types of fliers and dealing off the bottom of the deck to suspected enemies.

In general, I prefer to do street work with signs and banners directed at vehicular traffic. The key there is not to overstay in one place giving enemies a chance to organize.

My latest tactic is truck mounted billboards. I'll post more feedback as summer progresses.

*I occasionally do parking lots as well. It's not illegal until the property owner or his representative asks you to leave, if you don't leave, or if your identity is known by the complainant, you may later be served with a notice of criminal trespass, which is not a citation of legal infraction because none has been committed, but if you return to the same property in the future, you will be guilty of trespassing the second time around. The moral of the story is be careful that you don't want to get permanently banned from your favorite grocery store or your city's public parks, etc.
Those are all good tips thanks. I like some of your tactics. I think if I decide to do anything I will try to focus on quality not quantity. Thanks for the advice about the legality and stuff about certain methods. I appreciate it.

David York

Post by David York » Fri May 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Michael Olanich wrote:I would go out in the night more often than not, and do much of what Jimmy did, at least the part about putting flyers behind windshield wipers.

Then I moved on to stickers -- sticking them on Telephone polls, fence posts (on public property) and bulletin boards. Some got torn down when I went out the next day but many remained -- which was a little encouraging.
Thanks for the advice Mike, the only thing I disagree with you on is the going out and night part. I think you are more likely to find better people during the daytime instead of the evening. You also can see people more clearly in the daytime so you would have an easier way of identifying what kind of people you are dealing with. Your other advice though is appreciated though.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:11 pm

New National Alliance leaflet here for activists to take advantage of the brouhaha over the Confederate flag: http://nationalvanguard.org/archived/flag_flyer.pdf
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:12 am

WOW...Will! That is one nice flyer! I passed out about 50 flyers last week but not this one. If you really want to make a splash, go to your local library and place flyers near Jewish and gender studies sections. They will go ape-shit when seeing these.

Also, go your local university and place as many flyers up, bring tape, as possible. These can be most effective if placed in between the sliding glass of various display tables. That way no one can take them away unless contacting someone with a key to open the display case first. And if down on a Friday afternoon the flyers might be allowed to stay put till Mondays classes! I once saw a herd metro youth almost cry, with anger, when seeing informative literature placed where they could not readily tear it apart. So sad :lol:

Amazing how so many people, of all races, do not want to hear the truth. And when exposed to it go nuts!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:59 am

RockofAges wrote:WOW...Will! That is one nice flyer! I passed out about 50 flyers last week but not this one. If you really want to make a splash, go to your local library and place flyers near Jewish and gender studies sections. They will go ape-shit when seeing these.

Also, go your local university and place as many flyers up, bring tape, as possible. These can be most effective if placed in between the sliding glass of various display tables. That way no one can take them away unless contacting someone with a key to open the display case first. And if down on a Friday afternoon the flyers might be allowed to stay put till Mondays classes! I once saw a herd metro youth almost cry, with anger, when seeing informative literature placed where they could not readily tear it apart. So sad :lol:

Amazing how so many people, of all races, do not want to hear the truth. And when exposed to it go nuts!
Very creative use of flyers, Rock. I've been notified we'll saturate this rally with these leaflets: http://mashable.com/2015/06/29/kkk-conf ... feedburner

KKK plans Confederate flag rally as tempers flare in South Carolina

Tempers flared today during counter-protests over the Confederate flag at the South Carolina state house in Columbia just as the Ku Klux Klan was announcing plans for a pro-flag rally in the capitol city.

Klan members have filed a permit for a rally Saturday, July 18, at the state house to protest the proposed removal of the Confederate flag, according to The Post & Courier.

SEE ALSO: Pro-Confederate flag protesters rally in South Carolina and Alabama

In response to the plan, South Carolina governor Nikki Haley issued a statement saying of the Klan: "This is our state, and they are not welcome."...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ