Activism (distributing leaflets)

Jim Mathias

Re: Activism (distributing leaflets)

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:33 am

Feel free to post it where you believe it would be suitable, White Vengeance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:00 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:33 am
Feel free to post it where you believe it would be suitable, White Vengeance.
As part of my efforts for the William L. Pierce Memorial Literature Distribution undertaking, I created this Thread in the Stormfront Sustaining Members Forum. Directly below is the link to the Thread within the Forum; please understand that due to the fact that the Thread has been created in the Sustaining Members Forum it is accessible only by Stormfront Sustaining Members. For the benefit of those without access, I have embedded the full contents of my post in the Thread directly below.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1371091/

One Thing I Know That Never Dies: The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds.
I titled this Thread, "One Thing I Know That Never Dies: The Fame of a Dead Man’s Deeds," to humbly show respect for Dr. William L. Pierce, the farsighted, visionary founder of the National Alliance on the anniversary of his 89th birthday on Sunday, September 11, 2022.

For those of you White Nationalists familiar with Dr. Pierce’s exemplary work on behalf of his beloved White race you very likely know that there is a book written about him titled: "The Fame of Dead Man's Deeds: An Up-Close Portrait of White Nationalist William Pierce," by Robert Griffin. So, I respectfully borrowed the title and added the prefix: "One Thing I Know That Never Dies…" because it is factual that the outstanding work of truly great people becomes their lasting legacy—and their legacy is eternal; it never dies.

In honor of Dr. Pierce's 89th birthday and for the exemplary, trailblazing work he performed in the defense, protection, advocating, advancement of, and return to glory of our magnificent White race, we men and women of the National Alliance have decided that to honor the leadership and scholarship of Dr. Pierce, we are sponsoring a William L. Pierce Memorial Literature Distribution, to take place in the days immediately before his birthday on Sunday, September 11, 2022, and the following week--the full week after Sunday, September 11, 2022.

I've created this Thread because its subject matter has extremely important relevance to all Stormfront Sustaining Members. Our White Nationalist movement can only be as successful as the numbers of racially-conscious White people, men, and women, who we attract to the movement. The hopeful and beneficial derivative of the William L. Pierce Memorial Literature Distribution is to recruit new members for the National Alliance—and obviously, then, into the White Nationalist movement.

As one who has been in the White Nationalist movement for many years, I can attest through firsthand experience that recruiting truly DOES separate the doers from the talkers—the wheat from the chaff—the men from the boys—the women from the girls—and the truly tough from the timid. Recruiting is hard, tough, difficult, and time-consuming; however, it is exceptionally rewarding. When a White Nationalist recruits a new member, he/she can look upon those painstaking efforts as a small bit of repayment for having been born into our phenomenal White race—something that our various non-White enemies cannot ever do.

Something else about recruiting: when I humbly advocate for someone's assistance, I never hold out any false hope, nor offer seamy promises, and I do not speak the platitudes uttered by far too many politicians—most who are nothing more than liars with a small dash of charisma, used solely for effect.

I am requesting that all who read this post at least consider assisting the women and men of the National Alliance in honoring the great legacy of Dr. William L. Pierce, an exemplary White Nationalist, without whom this White Nationalist movement might have died a slow, painful, apathetic death. It was through the almost superhuman efforts of Dr. Pierce and other true leaders of the White Nationalist movement--including Mr. Don Black, the founder and owner of the Stormfront Site--that we have remained alive and, although slow, have seen progress, growth, and a true esprit-de-corps.

The absolute best way the Stormfront community can assist the men and women of the National Alliance is to become active participants in our literature distribution efforts.

If you decide to give willingly of your time, I invite you to use this link (below) to download and print your materials for distribution in honoring the legacy of Dr. William Pierce, and also for the purpose of advancing our cause—the true cause of all real White Nationalists.

https://www.natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/

Should you decide to undertake this most beneficial and worthwhile endeavor, here are a few practical pointers and a few things to commit to long-term memory:

1. Above all else, keep your activities legal. Respect all local laws / ordinances when distributing literature and materials. This means avoiding vandalism at all costs; avoiding non-Whites and their places of worship, places of gathering, etc.; and avoiding anything / any location, etc., that even gives the impression of being affiliated with non-White individuals.

2. Use the National Alliance literature and materials that are available for download with the link I've provided (above).

3. Be helpful, courteous, and positive; we are seeking to encourage White people to help our White race. As one of our most popular fliers states: "Love Your Race." Keep this in mind at all times. The positive image one projects can be hugely beneficial to the potentially successful recruitment of a new White Nationalist.

4. Your distribution can be in one of two methods: 1.) personal (face-to-face); or 2.) impersonal (placing neatly folded fliers and materials under the windshield wiper blades of vehicles). Large parking lots with a high volume of traffic are perfect for this type of distribution (i.e., Walmart, Lowe's Home Improvement Stores, Home Depots, etc.) The benefit to personal (face-to-face) interaction is that it helps facilitate a conversation.

With the current political climate of tyrannical despotism in America, coupled with the overt, aggressive, doctrinaire attacks on the White race, engaging in a positive political conversation is far easier than one might think.

And while I need not remind smart, intelligent White Nationalists, if you decide to conduct face-to-face recruiting, dress casually and with a bit of decorum. Nothing scuttles an-otherwise-promising effort at recruiting than projecting a less-than-positive image of oneself.

5. Read and commit to memory the "Our Right to Distribute" advice page. I always carry one on my person and one in my truck. It is hugely beneficial should a law enforcement officer (or officers, in the plural) seek to prevent you from exercising your inalienable rights of free speech that are protected by the First Amendment of the Bill of Rights that has been enshrined in the Constitution of the United States of America since its ratification way back in 1788.

The printable version of "Our Right to Distribute" can be downloaded by using this link:

https://www.natall.com/printable/Our%20 ... ribute.pdf

6. Finally, realize, accept, and respect the fact that you are absolutely doing the right thing—a true act of benevolence, giving, and wholehearted support to our indomitable, extraordinary White race. Truly, one of the very best ways you can always "do right by and for the White race" is by becoming a member of the National Alliance—a pro-White organization that, while building and advancing a pro-White platform here in the present, has a determined, resolute, single-minded focus on the future of our White race and our beautiful not-yet-born White children for not just decades, but centuries and even millennia henceforth.

I truly thank you, one-and-all, for taking time from your busy lives to read this post. Realizing the ubiquitousness of Stormfront and the staggering amount of posted material—with its posts now numbering close to 15-million—contained in its hundreds-of-thousands of Threads found in countless Forums, reading, filtering, and analyzing time is at a premium.

So, the fact that you took time to read this post demonstrates a service to the men and women of the National Alliance and to the memory and legacy of our founder, Dr. William Luther Pierce. White Pride Worldwide. White Power. For "The Cause." Hail Victory!
"The major cause of the American negro's intellectual and social deficits are hereditary and racially genetic in origin and thus not remedial to a major degree by any practical improvements in environment."

National Alliance: The future of your White race depends upon you: https://natall.com/
White Biocentrism: A White community for the conscious: https://whitebiocentrism.com/
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:26 pm

Excellent!
I'm not a sustaining member so I will not be able to follow the responses you get. Could you fill us in on the feedback you get from SF when you are able? I'm very curious.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:14 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:26 pm
Excellent!
I'm not a sustaining member so I will not be able to follow the responses you get. Could you fill us in on the feedback you get from SF when you are able? I'm very curious.
FolkishFreya, yes, of course; I'd be more-than-happy to do just that! Here is my most recent, up-to-the-minute update, as of Monday, September 12, 2022, at 12:25 pm.

As of earlier today, Monday, September 12, there have been 48 Sustaining members who viewed my post (i.e., meaning the number of Stormfront Sustaining Members who at least viewed--and hopefully read--my entire post) and exactly one Stormfront member who responded through a follow-up post--that person is our esteemed Chairman, Will. As I mentioned in my post, recruiting is hard, tough, difficult, and time-consuming work; that extends even to getting someone to commit to volunteering to distribute National Alliance literature and fliers. I'd be elated if a few Stormfront Sustaining Members took it upon themselves to actually engage in distributing National Alliance literature; and even more grateful if some of them volunteered to conduct face-to-face recruitment efforts. Regardless, I will keep everyone updated.

I also took the liberty of creating a Thread and posting the exact same message (see my earlier post) in the Open Forums on Stormfront. My rationale for doing that was based upon the fact that the Open Forums are just that--open--meaning that anyone and everyone who visits Stormfront, both pro-White activists and our many enemies--are welcomed without prejudice and encouraged to post in the Open Forums. Membership in Stormfront is not required to post in the Open Forums. As of earlier today, Monday, September 12, there have been 37 people who have viewed my post, but there have been zero responses.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:28 pm

As part of my ongoing recruitment efforts, I was fortunate in that I was able to entice these eleven lovely, brilliant White ladies to join the ranks of pro-White activism. Their message? Why, of course, it is: "Hail Victory!" I wholeheartedly agree! Thanks so much for your undying support, my kinswomen.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 pm

Best of luck to all who are distributing literature for people to wake up to tomorrow. You should be proud and hold your head up high.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220524-103816_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-103816_DuckDuckGo.jpg (70.79 KiB) Viewed 899 times
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:37 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:15 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:59 am
I've posted this message to the thread on Stormfront entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" thread to invite non-members to help us. If you have a favorite a non-Alliance platform you'd like to post this message to as well, feel free to copy this post and paste it far and wide.
Jim, even though you've already posted your message in the Thread on Stormfront entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" I think it would be beneficial to also post your message, or a similar variant of your message, in the Sustaining Members Forum.

While your post in the Thread entitled "Is Dr. William Luther Pierce Dead Forever?" is available for viewing by the whole of the Stormfront population, due to the vastness of Stormfront, there is a likelihood that many members will not even visit that Thread, let alone read it--there are simply too many competing Forums, Sub-Forums, and Threads to have one capture the attention of a large percentage of the Stormfront community. This I know factually; I've been a Stormfront member for just about six years--on September 03, 2022, it will be my six year anniversary--and there are still Forums that I've never visited even once.

The Sustaining Members Forum is limited to the "more select" members, meaning those who voluntarily offer financial support to Stormfront through either annual payments, or a one-time-only lifetime payment. While there are always exceptions, as a general rule, many of the more dedicated, and focused, Stormfront members have chosen of their own free will to become Sustaining Members. There are much fewer Sustaining Members than "regular," non-Sustaining Members; consequently, posting a message in the Sustaining Members Forum lends itself to catching the attention of the more hard-core, dedicated White Nationalists.

If you agree, then I'll take the responsibility for creating a Thread in the Sustaining Members Forum and posting a National Alliance message about Dr. Pierce's 89th birthday on September 11, and how we National Alliance members are going to deferentially celebrate the honor of Dr. Pierce by conducting pro-White activism and distributing National Alliance leaflets, along with conducting recruitment efforts, all to show respect for his eternal memory on his 89th birthday.

I found your post at SF's Sustaining Members private subforum. Though I have never posted anything there I am a Sustaining Lifetime Member so bumped your nice post with the following:

---

Today, 07:24 PM #2
Will Williams
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Re: One Thing I Know That Never Dies: The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbinsville
I titled this Thread, "One Thing I Know That Never Dies: The Fame of a Dead Man’s Deeds," to humbly show respect for Dr. William L. Pierce, the farsighted, visionary founder of the National Alliance on the anniversary of his 89th birthday on Sunday, September 11, 2022.
[...]
So, the fact that you took time to read this post demonstrates a service to the men and women of the National Alliance and to the memory and legacy of our founder, Dr. William Luther Pierce. White Pride Worldwide. White Power. For "The Cause." Hail Victory!
Hopefully, you're right, robbinsville, that Sustaining Members at Stormfront are a cut above the rest and might just participate in some organized activism to commemorate William Pierce's 89th birthday.

Today's American Dissident Voices broadcast contrasts Queen Elizabeth II, who died this week, with our William Pierce:

...Had she taken a position for the survival and progress of British people and Europeans generally, it would have made a gigantic difference in public opinion and the political direction taken by the country.

And she also had tremendous resources, which were valued last year at some $28 billion — small change, perhaps, compared to a mid-level Jew hedge fund operator, but still quite significant. With such wealth and such reputation and influence, she was in a position to change things. She had everything. She could have changed history by merely uttering a few good words for the race and standing behind them when the Jewish wailing and onslaught began. But she chose not to do so.

She had everything. But she did nothing.

Contrast that with Dr. William Pierce, an American with British roots who founded the National Alliance and the Cosmotheist Church, and whose adult life corresponded roughly to the years of Elizabeth’s reign. Dr. Pierce never had more than a middle class income and position — and, for most of his life, not even that. He quit his engineering and academic jobs to devote himself to the service of his race. There were years on end he lived on $50 a month and slept on the floor of his office, maintaining no home or apartment for himself. Even at the peak of National Alliance membership, after American Dissident Voices had spread his message far and wide across the Earth, he lived in a modified single-wide house trailer. He drove old, sometimes barely-functional vehicles that were gifted to him by supporters. He wore the same suit and tie for decades.

As far as influence was concerned, unlike British monarchs, he started with none. Teaching physics, and designing propulsion systems, he was known only to a handful of people. Even at the peak of his colleague George Lincoln Rockwell’s fame, after years of devoting his life to his people, his name remained in the background. All the influence, all the reputation, all the greatness he is now known for among a growing elite of White men and women, he created with his mind and his soul — and relentless struggle and labor that would have killed a lesser man. There were times, even in the middle of his ascent, when almost all of his co-workers had abandoned him. But in every case he vanquished despair and fear and hardship and carried on — and now his name will live forever among the names of the great thinkers and leaders of our race.

He had nothing. But he did everything.

Today, his life’s work continues twenty years after his death in the National Alliance and in the growing intentional White community we have built in Upper East Tennessee — an area once declared an independent state two centuries ago — and which, if we do right, can be so again — on an even greater scale; the nucleus, with your and your family’s support, of a whole new White nation and people. His life’s work continues in the revolutionary new religion, Cosmotheism, which has the potential to catch fire in the souls of the elite of our race around the word, and change the history not only of our people, but of all Life in the Universe.

He had nothing. But he did everything. Everything one man could do. Now we join him in his efforts, which still continue and will continue forever.

More, here: Doing Nothing With Everything vs. Doing Everything With Nothing | National Vanguard
We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. -Dr. William Pierce, in NATIONAL ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP HANDBOOK www.natall.com
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:14 pm

Will, thanks much for the complimentary post to my post in the Sustaining Members Forum on Stormfront. To all who assumed the mantel of pro-White activism yesterday, Sunday, September 11, I sincerely hope that your efforts were beneficial and that they reap dividends.

I was able to distribute 1,100 National Alliance fliers in this area of southwestern North Carolina. While I concentrated much of my efforts in my home county, I also ventured outside Cherokee County, and made brief, but hopefully worthwhile, visits to northeastern Georgia, to the Home Depot parking lot in Blairsville, Georgia; and to far southeastern Tennessee, to the Walmart parking lot in Cleveland, Tennessee. I definitely got "out and about" yesterday and I was able to mingle and interact with my White brothers and sisters.

I had some VERY interesting conversations with concerned Southern White folks and ones who expressed what I would consider "cautiously optimistic" interest in membership in the National Alliance.

Not to dwell on the negative aspects of yesterday, but I also dealt with some apathetic Whites--some, who judging by their indifference and detachment from reality, have become completely hypnotized and / or harbor a secret satisfaction with the destruction of the White race through race-mixing and miscegenation. I chalked up those morons as being utterly lost souls for whom we should not waste our precious, valuable time. They are beyond redemption. I noticed that one was even carrying her Bible, and I thought I heard the dim, but steady "thump, thump, thump" upon its well-worn cover as she walked away--say no more!

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:15 pm

That's a fantastic effort WV! RC and I did some leaflet distribution in California. It felt so good to get out there and get some work done.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:37 pm

Keep it going, as KAS posted on the ADV broadcast last Saturday:
...And all today and throughout this coming week, we are in the midst of the William L. Pierce Memorial Literature Distribution, which ran from last Sunday, through this, the weekend of Dr. Pierce’s 11 September birthday, and all next week, until 18 September.
It's a good habit to get into, daily literature distributions or just any kind of outreach.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.