Dr. Pierce distances National Alliance from the "Movement"

JDS92

Re: Dr. Pierce distances National Alliance from the "Movement"

Post by JDS92 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:37 pm

This is why the National Alliance was more attractive to me that other "movements". There is a dedication to cause, and orthodoxy of doctrine in the NA that you do not find in other groups. There is no constant in-fighting or useless media stunts. The NA provides a thoughtful and idologicaly sound world view, and it is structured in a way that would discourage the " phone booth feure" problem. Other so call white nationalist organizations are full of societal reject who all want to sit on top of the mountain but are unwilling to do the work. In short, most other organizations in the "movement" have too many unqualified chiefs, and not enough intelligent Indians. As a fascist, I'm amazing at people's inability to follow orders. There is still a selfish want to be the new feur, but we can't all be in charge. Dedication and obedience are the only way forward. Someone needs to tell these arm band wearing yahoo's that it is not 1943, and if the reich returned, most of them would be found unfit to serve under its rule because they lack the ability to follow.
Hail Victory

Jim Mathias

Re: Dr. Pierce distances National Alliance from the "Movement"

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:28 am

Incidentally, nearly all Alliance members aren't subject to orders as we're volunteers. Actual employees of the National Alliance are subject to direction by the Chairman and/or a designated subordinate.

Members not employed by the Alliance can still accomplish a lot, our message and our infrastructure/community building plans require each of us step up and either ask how to contribute or submit plans of action for approval before proceeding.
Last edited by Jim Mathias on Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.