New National Alliance Web Site Open for Business

Chris Rossetti

New National Alliance Web Site Open for Business

Post by Chris Rossetti » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:21 pm

by M.P. Shiel

THE NEW National Alliance Web site, at its traditional address of http://natall.com -- which it has used since the 1990s -- is one of which every Alliance member can be proud. It will serve as an initial "first impression" and explanation of the Alliance for prospective members, featuring updated editions of our summary doctrinal statement What We Believe; and the comprehensive, in-depth introduction to our program (and history of the Alliance), our booklet What is the National Alliance? For those new readers with an interest in furthering their education, there are feeds and direct links to National Vanguard and our mentoring/discussion forum, White Biocentrism. For those ready to join -- or re-join, now that the Alliance is in capable hands again -- there are application and supporter forms available for download.

Now that the National Alliance has regained control of its traditional domains, the nationalalliance.cc domain will be consolidated with natall.com; likewise, natallnews.com will be consolidated with National Vanguard. As we move forward and rebuild the physical and business infrastructure of the Alliance, expect more additions to our online media in 2015!

In the near future, natall.com will add a large collection of William Pierce's and Kevin Strom's essays and radio broadcasts, stored on the old natall and natvan sites, as an archive section on the new organizational site. Many of these timeless pieces will also be published on National Vanguard.

A big thank you to Will Williams, Kevin Strom, and Vanessa Neubauer for their work on this project!
“What is truth? For the multitude, that which it continually reads and hears.” - Spengler

Wade Hampton III

Re: New National Alliance Web Site Open for Business

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Chris Rossetti wrote:A big thank you to Will Williams, Kevin Strom, and Vanessa Neubauer for their work on this project!
I just visited the site. EXCELLENT! It is almost as if WLP has returned to us from the dead! Today I leave the old
year behind with an enhanced sense of destiny and hope for the future! Most definitely my shot in the arm as I
am pushing 70! My thanks as well!

:D

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Chris Rossetti wrote:A big thank you to Will Williams, Kevin Strom, and Vanessa Neubauer for their work on this project!
I just visited the site. EXCELLENT! It is almost as if WLP has returned to us from the dead! Today I leave the old
year behind with an enhanced sense of destiny and hope for the future! Most definitely my shot in the arm as I
am pushing 70! My thanks as well!

:D

Yes, thank you Wade -- and thanks also to the workers who helped us with graphics, domain transfers and hosting, and locating and transcribing WLP-written originals of the recruiting documents -- and our generous members and supporters behind the scenes who made this possible. More to come!

Kevin.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Excellent job, Kevin and Vanessa! It's great to have our old natall Web site up again and with membership applications online. I expect to see some coming in to our POB soon from several WB members. :)

I posted this announcement to the long running thread (seven years, 67 pages) at Stormfront that has many former National Alliance members and other fans of Dr. Pierce subscribed to it: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t443513-67/ Bump that thread occasionally to spread the word that our Alliance is back.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 pm

I have some criticisms. I don't want to be buzz kill or anything but here it goes. I'm not particularly fond of the slide show. Some of the pics are okay but I think I prefer a single page opening. I think the opening page should be more like the old style when Pierce was alive, with the current adv broadcast being the first thing you see then, more links on the side to articles like "Who Rules America", and links to books that are for sale, as well as the membership application page. The format with the slide show makes it look like one of those insurance websites or financial planning websites. To be honest I think the new site looks like it is too family oriented. I have no problems with families but I think it might be more important to recruit Men with little obligation who can devote all of their time to this mission. Couples with kids might have trouble with that. Also this is like a war and women and children should be kept safe and not in the forefront. Not that I have a say in anything it's just a my opinion. But otherwise congratulations on getting it up. Also one other thing there should be a link for contributions like you have on National Vanguard and kevinAlfredStrom.com.. But I guess I will use that for now :)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:12 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:Some of the pics are okay but I think I prefer a single page opening. I think the opening page should be more like the old style when Pierce was alive, with the current adv broadcast being the first thing you see then, more links on the side to articles like "Who Rules America", and links to books that are for sale, as well as the membership application page. The format with the slide show makes it look like one of those insurance websites or financial planning websites. To be honest I think the new site looks like it is too family oriented. I have no problems with families but I think it might be more important to recruit Men with little obligation who can devote all of their time to this mission. Couples with kids might have trouble with that. Not that I have a say in anything it's just a my opinion. But otherwise congratulations on getting it up.
Thanks for your critique, Daniel. We're getting there. Adjustments will be made as we add content and fine tune this, our primary Web site. The main thing is that we're now up and running in 2014, on the one year anniversary of our launching of the weekly American Dissident Voices broadcasts. 52 shows in 52 weeks with no repeats!!! KAS is the best!

There is a membership application at the bottom of the What is the National Alliance? page -- I'll be looking for one from you ;) -- as well as a supporter pledge for those who do not want to be a card carrying Alliance member but who want to receive the National Alliance BULLETIN. Who Rules America? has not been updated since 2005, or so, but will be in time as our research staff finds its legs. We've suspended National Vanguard Books sales for the time being until we take full inventory and can get things back up and running efficiently.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 am

Will Williams wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:Some of the pics are okay but I think I prefer a single page opening. I think the opening page should be more like the old style when Pierce was alive, with the current adv broadcast being the first thing you see then, more links on the side to articles like "Who Rules America", and links to books that are for sale, as well as the membership application page. The format with the slide show makes it look like one of those insurance websites or financial planning websites. To be honest I think the new site looks like it is too family oriented. I have no problems with families but I think it might be more important to recruit Men with little obligation who can devote all of their time to this mission. Couples with kids might have trouble with that. Not that I have a say in anything it's just a my opinion. But otherwise congratulations on getting it up.
Thanks for your critique, Daniel. We're getting there. Adjustments will be made as we add content and fine tune this, our primary Web site. The main thing is that we're now up and running in 2014, on the one year anniversary of our launching of the weekly American Dissident Voices broadcasts. 52 shows in 52 weeks with no repeats!!! KAS is the best!

There is a membership application at the bottom of the What is the National Alliance? page -- I'll be looking for one from you ;) -- as well as a supporter pledge for those who do not want to be a card carrying Alliance member but who want to receive the National Alliance BULLETIN. Who Rules America? has not been updated since 2005, or so, but will be in time as our research staff finds its legs. We've suspended National Vanguard Books sales for the time being until we take full inventory and can get things back up and running efficiently.

Hi Will. Yeah I will print that membership application out and mail it in asap. Hopefully my membership will be approved. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. But yes you are right KAS has been doing a great job with the ADV broadcasts. He is truly picking up where Dr. Pierce left off. I have no complaints with the links on the site. I think the links in About us were well written, and the link to Nationalvanguard.org under articles is well done. Nationalvanguard.org is a great website in it's own right. I read the latest article about the Heritage and Destiny Interview with Will Williams (nice pic by the way). I think that was a great article. It was more or less an official rebuttal to the NARRG aggression.

To be quite honest with you after reading What We believe and Who is the National Alliance, the prospect that a White revolution will take place seems like almost a pipe dream to me right now. I don't mean to be pessimistic, and maybe it's because of the area I live in, but I think there is going to have to be some radical action to get this done. It is going to be a battle like none before, maybe like the Civil War or American revolution. So some people will be hurt. But I think it's necessary for some to sacrifice themselves in order to secure a better future for our Race. But that being said I will try to support the NA and stay optimistic. Where there is a will there is a way. Heh that sounds like a pun on your name. :D

Oh yeah the only other thing is maybe there should be a link to Dr. Pierce or at least a memorial picture of him somewhere. I know there is a lot of info you can get on WilliamPierce.blogspot.com. Maybe they should just link to that? Pierce's ADV broadcasts were incredible and very inspirational. I often re-listen to his old broadcasts, and even though it was over a decade ago the issues are still relevant today and his passion was quite extraordinary I must say. I know we still need to move forward but I feel like Pierce's aura is still around us today, like a White Dwarf.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:14 pm

Site looks terrific! Thank you Mr. Strom! :)

David York

Post by David York » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:02 pm

Yeah the site looks better now. Thank you Kevin.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Chris Rossetti wrote:Image

by M.P. Shiel

THE NEW National Alliance Web site, at its traditional address of http://natall.com -- which it has used since the 1990s -- is one of which every Alliance member can be proud. It will serve as an initial "first impression" and explanation of the Alliance for prospective members, featuring updated editions of our summary doctrinal statement What We Believe; and the comprehensive, in-depth introduction to our program (and history of the Alliance), our booklet What is the National Alliance? For those new readers with an interest in furthering their education, there are feeds and direct links to National Vanguard and our mentoring/discussion forum, White Biocentrism. For those ready to join -- or re-join, now that the Alliance is in capable hands again -- there are application and supporter forms available for download.

Now that the National Alliance has regained control of its traditional domains, the nationalalliance.cc domain will be consolidated with natall.com; likewise, natallnews.com will be consolidated with National Vanguard. As we move forward and rebuild the physical and business infrastructure of the Alliance, expect more additions to our online media in 2015!

In the near future, natall.com will add a large collection of William Pierce's and Kevin Strom's essays and radio broadcasts, stored on the old natall and natvan sites, as an archive section on the new organizational site. Many of these timeless pieces will also be published on National Vanguard.

A big thank you to Will Williams, Kevin Strom, and Vanessa Neubauer for their work on this project!
Yes, indeed, all of these folks have done a really excellent job with the new NA website,
and just has Kevin A. Strom has done with his consistently high quality ADV broadcasts,
and every week for the last year! It is the professionalism of all these dedicated people
that should give everyone that cares for the continued survival and advancement of us,
of our own White Race
, a greatly renewed hope for the future in 2015, and far beyond.

On the upward Path, out towards the stars, and ever towards our own racial destiny,
in a Personal Godhood, and thus, actually fulfilling the Creator's own Self-realization,
both therein and thereby.

All here do have a Happy New Year!
and
Congratulations to all of you folks,
that are and were on all of these
project teams!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist