Congratulations Will Williams! New Chairman of the N.A.

WinterMorn

Re: Congratulations Will Williams!

Post by WinterMorn » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:14 am

I, too, feel it was destiny, Will, congratulate you, and look forward to visible activism. As regards the Internet, I hope National Alliance discussion and updates will be reliably found on several existing forums (stickies?), and a central clearinghouse. It's time for various factions to face the fact that none of them can do anything substantial alone, but that a National Alliance is needed.

Michael Olanich

Re: Congratulations Will Williams!

Post by Michael Olanich » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:13 am

Will Williams wrote:Thanks, fellows. It's going to be an uphill struggle getting things back on track. Here's what I posted to Stormfront yesterday, but it is in the semi-private Sustaining Members subforum:

---
Will Williams
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Default Re: Erich Gliebe, Jim Ring, and the National Alliance
Latest updates on the situation with Erich Gliebe, Jim Ring and the National Alliance:

http://www.narrg.com/2014/10/initial-re ... t-hearing/

and this:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/10/2 ... qus_thread

I don't mind being characterized like this by the enemy (quoted from the second piece): "Williams, known as a hard-liner even on the neo-Nazi scene..."
"Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination." - Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....dr-pierce.html
Narrg have released another press-release just today: http://www.narrg.com/2014/11/additional ... t-hearing/

Also, here is an illuminating post on the recently re-opened Stormfront thread by the Chairman of the N.A., Will Williams, responding to a valid question posed by one of the moderators:

[Quote:]
Originally Posted by Jack Boot
Right now, neither do I, nor do I understand the adversarialism.

What's this talk of "final victory"? Is NAARG saying they won't be satisfied until Williams is ruined?
I ask NAARG, collectively and individually, why press on with this lawsuit?
I have several other questions depending on the answer to this one...I wonder if any of the NAARG party will give me the time of day?
[End Quote]

Will's reply:

DOH's(Narrg Supporter) comment is chock full of inaccuracies. For example, Jayne Cartwright was the one remaining member on Gliebe's board and served as Secretary. She has been a sterling National Alliance member since 1977. Gliebe is no longer a board member, or even a member, but held a proper board meeting with Jayne where I was added to the board. At a subsequent board meeting in which I participated I was named Chairman and Gliebe stepped down. Jayne volunteered to resign, but I asked her to stay on in her positions and she accepted. She and I then voted to appoint another new board member of my choosing, an Alliance member since the 1980s. Additional ideologically sound individuals will be added to the board of directors as we expand.

Former National Alliance board members, staff and cadre support our new Alliance as well as many former members -- likely many more than still support NARRG's ill-advised decision to "fight on to final victory."

"The other three board members?" "The 9 board members?" What in the world is this NARRG supporter DOH talking about? Brian Wilson, the NARRG co-plaintiff and "legal liaison" reports on NARRG's so-called court victory, here: http://www.narrg.com/2014/10/initial-re ... t-hearing/. Brian, who is a Christian Identist, BTW, and wouldn't join the Alliance while Dr. Pierce was Chairman because he thought he was too anti-Christian, but joined later under Big Tent Gliebe -- tries rather lamely to say I and Gliebe are in cahoots with the SPLC:
---

Attendance of others at this hearing included Erich Gliebe, Jayne Cartwright, and Will Williams. These three, along with an opposition multicultural organization, all sat on the same side of the Courtroom setting similar to a church wedding ceremony where the bride and groom’s families sit on opposite sides of the main aisle. Myself and NARRG’s attorney sat on the opposite side of the Courtroom. It should also be noted that after the hearing was over, the three previous mentioned individuals (Gliebe, Cartwright, Williams) and the opposition group Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) engaged in lengthy congenial conversations, and also left the Courthouse in unison as a single group afterwards.
---
I had no idea the courtroom was set up like a "church wedding ceremony." I went in and took a seat in the back left gallery, apart from the defendants, well before the litigants took their seats up front, across the bar. Other people and their attorneys, waiting for their cases, were sitting all around me and on both sides of the aisle.

What's funny about this is that Wilson writes that Don Terry, the former AP and NY Times journalist who now writes for the "multicultural organization (euphemism for SPLC)" handed him his business card. I'd like to have the photograph of that "congenial conversation" or the one that was taken by the SPLC photographer as I was shaking Wilson's hand.

Wilson provides that scan of the card, like maybe folks would call Terry to confirm what he, Wilson, had reported. Unfortunately for Wilson, anyone calling Don Terry and asking which side of the courtroom he sat on -- the groom's or the bride's -- he'd reply that he sat on the same side Wilson and his mouthpiece Harvill were sitting on, the side opposite me. That proves with reasonable certainty that NARRG has been working with the very "multicultural organization" he suggests I've collaborated with.

Good question, JB. "Why press on with this lawsuit?"

Since I'm now Alliance Chairman I've even settled my 25-year personal defamation legal battle this week with infamous "Movement" smear artist Harold Covington. Why press on with that hobby when there are more important matters to deal with?

Will Williams

Re: Congratulations Will Williams! New Chairman of the N.A.

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:51 am

It has been a couple of years now since I took the plunge into shark-infested, unknown waters. The bottom line now: National Alliance still is and NARRG is not. That's not to say there aren't more legal battles ahead still, but momentum is working in the Alliance's favor now, not in that of the Alliance's enemies'.

Thanks to all here at WB who have helped me to keep the Alliance alive and moving forward again. ;) -Will
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:23 am

Kevin Strom, I, and another fellow who is no longer around, launched White Biocentrism forum four years ago, a full 15 months before I was serendipitously tapped to be National Alliance Chairman.

There was very little participation in WB for the first couple of years, and it is still a small forum, which is OK. Our forum is just one of several tools for networking with Alliance members and supporters and to reach new people. It's our nationalvanguard.org site and weekly American Dissident Voices broadcasts that constitute the Alliance's primary outreach, having reached millions, and will reach millions more as we grow.

I pledged to make at least one post per day at WB from the beginning. By clicking on my name I can see how I've done.

---
USER STATISTICS
Last visited: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am
Total posts:1458 | Search user’s posts
(15.46% of all posts / 0.98 posts per day)
---

I'm slipping; only averaged 0.98 posts at WB over the four year+ (1,487 day) period. :oops:

Benjamin Bice and Wade Hampton III have been the second and third most active WB members respectively over the same period. Thanks for your dedication, fellows!!! There were many days when one or the other of you were the only ones who posted something.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Benjamin Bice and Wade Hampton III have been the second and third most active WB members respectively over the same period. Thanks for your dedication, fellows!!! There were many days when one or the other of you were the only ones who posted something.
Once people become brainwashed, especially if it is by propaganda that
serves power, they are more or less lost forever. It is extremely difficult
to bring them to truth. Just look at the pain and suffering inflicted on
historian David Irving (and Ernst Zundel) for documenting the truth about
the war crimes committed by the allies against the Germans. There is no
doubt that he is correct, but the truth is unacceptable. Education has
so deteriorated in the US that many people can no longer tell the difference
between an explanation and an excuse or justification. In the US denunciation
of an orchestrated hate object is a safer path for a writer than explanation.
Truth is the casualty. That truth is so rare everywhere in the Western World
is why the West is doomed. The United States, for example, has an entire
population that is completely ignorant of its own history. As George Orwell
said, the best way to destroy a people is to destroy their history.
Watching
Watching
big-brother.jpg (67.99 KiB) Viewed 7644 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:08 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Once people become brainwashed, especially if it is by propaganda that
serves power, they are more or less lost forever. It is extremely difficult
to bring them to truth. Just look at the pain and suffering inflicted on
historian David Irving (and Ernst Zundel) for documenting the truth about
the war crimes committed by the allies against the Germans. There is no
doubt that he is correct, but the truth is unacceptable. Education has
so deteriorated in the US that many people can no longer tell the difference
between an explanation and an excuse or justification. In the US denunciation
of an orchestrated hate object is a safer path for a writer than explanation.
Truth is the casualty. That truth is so rare everywhere in the Western World
is why the West is doomed. The United States, for example, has an entire
population that is completely ignorant of its own history. As George Orwell
said, the best way to destroy a people is to destroy their history.
big-brother.jpg
The solution to the "best way to destroy a people is to destroy their history" presents itself in a rather obvious way here. I'm in favor of bringing back the NVB catalog based on this reason alone. Perhaps not as a catalog, per se, but rather as "Guide for Readers" publication that points the way for those who want the truth.

This would be a good start. In the future, some video-making would be even more helpful to be able to show younger audiences (with shorter attention spans) what our history truly is and couple that with distribution networks built upon wiliing participants (which all of us should be).
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:43 am

We may need to bring back a version of the catalog simply to be able to advertise our products in a post White Nationalist Internet world. The National Alliance is the only organization equipped to operate without the Internet. We did it for decades before the Internet and we will be able to adjust and grow without open access to the Internet.

Our entire leadership found the Alliance and joined before the Internet was public. We know what to do.

Without knowing it the System is pushing us from threshold one to learning how to exist, operate and grow in a second threshold environment. We will not be stopped.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:59 am

Excellent points, David, and very comforting to know. A few days ago I tried two or three times to donate to The National Alliance on line by credit card, only to find out that the Self-Chosen and their empty-headed little helpers had disabled this convenient feature. As a result of this, I am writing a check for considerably more than I had originally planned to donate and am going to mail it to the Tennessee address this very morning.

Due to their almost comical arrogance, that tribe of greasy nation-wreckers are failing to notice something very important: The madder they make us, the stronger we become, and a lot of us are getting plenty mad.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Thank you so much, C.E.! The Jews and their collaborators keep announcing the death of the National Alliance, but we somehow manage to keep our heads above water and treading, thanks to good folks like you.

I don't know about a post White Nationalist Internet world, David -- I'm still trying to comprehend the absurdity of the phrase "post racial world." Who decided that's the world in which Aryan man will live? :lol:

We stay alive and adapt to the changing world around us. For now we can still use the mails like everyone else, but the plug can be pulled even on that means of communicating and distributing our material, as was demonstrated 100 years ago against dissidents with the Sedition Act of 1918. Google it.
Jim Mathias wrote:I'm in favor of bringing back the NVB catalog based on this reason alone. Perhaps not as a catalog, per se, but rather as "Guide for Readers" publication that points the way for those who want the truth.
Do you mean like this, Jim?:
A Guide for Readers
https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/a- ... r-readers/

We included a copy of that, suitable for duplication, with, if I recall, the September 2015 National Alliance BULLETIN. Find that here: http://natall.com/fliers. For now, until our ability to use the Internet is entirely blocked by our Jewish masters, use that pdf version. The cost of printing and mailing paper book catalogs has become prohibitive. That worked well during the 1990s, before book-selling moved from paper catalogs to the Internet, now dominated by monopolistic behemoths like Amazon.com.

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Has anyone considered fiction ( forgive me if this is a male only area or if it has been considered) . Jews or some watch dog might be able to stop reference manuals and the like. They cannot stop fiction of any topic. It lowers the legal obligations and spreads a message by using a main character that is sympathetic or likeable. The judge would be the reader and their own mind. They are beholden in their mind to no one. Your mind is the only part of you truly free. Topics that are gritty or ugly tend to be very popular. Lots of information can be passed creating a character, making them real, painting using the words and details of the very life you live, your struggles, your victories and in each chapter a display, a picture of who you are or want your mission to be.

Many unpopular subjects have become classics and even television or movie scripts. Shows like Dexter, a serial killer... the right creative genius made a serial killer loveable. Breaking Bad, drug use. We know those were unpopular topics. But, the curiosity in humans for a view into life that is not the one you live intrigues all of us.

If I believe in anyone, I believe in you guys. I wouldn't be here in support of you if I didn't.