Congratulations Will Williams! New Chairman of the N.A.

Will Williams

Re: Congratulations Will Williams! New Chairman of the N.A.

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:01 pm

TaylorPeiper wrote:Has anyone considered fiction ( forgive me if this is a male only area or if it has been considered) . Jews or some watch dog might be able to stop reference manuals and the like. They cannot stop fiction of any topic. It lowers the legal obligations and spreads a message by using a main character that is sympathetic or likeable. The judge would be the reader and their own mind. They are beholden in their mind to no one. Your mind is the only part of you truly free. Topics that are gritty or ugly tend to be very popular. Lots of information can be passed creating a character, making them real, painting using the words and details of the very life you live, your struggles, your victories and in each chapter a display, a picture of who you are or want your mission to be.

Many unpopular subjects have become classics and even television or movie scripts. Shows like Dexter, a serial killer... the right creative genius made a serial killer loveable. Breaking Bad, drug use. We know those were unpopular topics. But, the curiosity in humans for a view into life that is not the one you live intrigues all of us.

If I believe in anyone, I believe in you guys. I wouldn't be here in support of you if I didn't.
Thank you for your confidence in the NA and for your participation here in our little forum.

Dr. Pierce wrote a couple of instructive novels that you'll find here: https://natall.com/product-category/books/page/2/

It's funny that around half of the purchasers of the notorious The Turner Diaries in the past few months have been females, or at least they have had female names. They may have been buying the books for their husbands or boyfriends, but I doubt it. Ours has been a masculine movement for the most part in the past so it is encouraging to see the fairer sex buying our books. We can't build our movement without our mothers sisters, wives and daughters behind us and beside us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:52 am

Will Williams wrote:
TaylorPeiper wrote:Has anyone considered fiction ( forgive me if this is a male only area or if it has been considered) . Jews or some watch dog might be able to stop reference manuals and the like. They cannot stop fiction of any topic. It lowers the legal obligations and spreads a message by using a main character that is sympathetic or likeable. The judge would be the reader and their own mind. They are beholden in their mind to no one. Your mind is the only part of you truly free. Topics that are gritty or ugly tend to be very popular. Lots of information can be passed creating a character, making them real, painting using the words and details of the very life you live, your struggles, your victories and in each chapter a display, a picture of who you are or want your mission to be.

Many unpopular subjects have become classics and even television or movie scripts. Shows like Dexter, a serial killer... the right creative genius made a serial killer loveable. Breaking Bad, drug use. We know those were unpopular topics. But, the curiosity in humans for a view into life that is not the one you live intrigues all of us.

If I believe in anyone, I believe in you guys. I wouldn't be here in support of you if I didn't.
Thank you for your confidence in the NA and for your participation here in our little forum.

Dr. Pierce wrote a couple of instructive novels that you'll find here: https://natall.com/product-category/books/page/2/

It's funny that around half of the purchasers of the notorious The Turner Diaries in the past few months have been females, or at least they have had female names. They may have been buying the books for their husbands or boyfriends, but I doubt it. Ours has been a masculine movement for the most part in the past so it is encouraging to see the fairer sex buying our books. We can't build our movement without our mothers sisters, wives and daughters behind us and beside us.
Having some personal experience at selling the TD to the public face to face, the only females I saw that bought or otherwise recognized that book were SJW's. One college-aged White woman who bought it received a complimentary Building A New White World booklet and went to the promoter of the show I was at and pitched a huge complaint about me distributing these materials. Another woman, a bit older, did the same thing but without buying any NVB books I had for sale. Fortunately, she was laughed at by the recipient of her complaints.

These are my personal experiences only and shouldn't be construed as indicating any sort of animus against the National Alliance or any of its publications by White women generally though. My point is that some sales of TD to women maybe coming from the SJW White women sector.
Would you like a copy of this booklet?  Let me know!
Would you like a copy of this booklet? Let me know!
BANWW1.png (468.55 KiB) Viewed 7320 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:51 pm

you guys are in ebonics "BAE" :D

I had no idea the Turner Diaries could still be purchased. The documentaries on Timothy McVeigh had it in it. I assumed it was no longer in publication after the attack on the Murrah Building. That would be a quick way onto a terrorist watch list.
I'm not sure what you guys plan to prepare for, I just hope you are prepared sooner than later.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:59 pm

To get your own copy, visit

http://www.natall.com/books
I'm not sure what you guys plan to prepare for, I just hope you are prepared sooner than later.
If you ask nicely, I'll bet Chairman Williams would be willing to include a copy of "Building a New White World" in your order so you can find out.

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm

well I have pages and pages of reading material to go through right now. I haven't found a quarter of the resources on the internet.