Congratulations Will Williams! New Chairman of the N.A.

David York

Congratulations Will Williams! New Chairman of the N.A.

Post by David York » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:18 pm

I just saw the news that you posted on Stormfront yesterday about Erich Gliebe naming you the new Chairman of the National Alliance, :D Congratulations! :D I hope NAARG does the right thing and drops the lawsuit now. As that was their main complaint I believe.

Will Williams

Re: Congratulations Will Williams!

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks, fellows. It's going to be an uphill struggle getting things back on track. Here's what I posted to Stormfront yesterday, but it is in the semi-private Sustaining Members subforum:

---
Will Williams
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Default Re: Erich Gliebe, Jim Ring, and the National Alliance
Latest updates on the situation with Erich Gliebe, Jim Ring and the National Alliance:

http://www.narrg.com/2014/10/initial-re ... t-hearing/

and this:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/10/2 ... qus_thread

I don't mind being characterized like this by the enemy (quoted from the second piece): "Williams, known as a hard-liner even on the neo-Nazi scene..."
"Our task is not to persuade a numerical majority of the American population that we are right but rather to build the numerical minority of those whose values coincide with ours into a majority of will and determination." - Dr. William L. Pierce, National Alliance Founder, at NA's 1st General Convention September, 1978 http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....dr-pierce.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:30 pm

...and of course, please do count me in as well! Enough of this infighting, which is exactly what both the Jew and the Christian want!

:!:

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:06 am

Congratulations Will.

I've read in their current press release that they(NARRG) are continuing the lawsuit. Why? Their objective was to bring down Gliebe as chairman and by all accounts that's exactly what has happened, albeit through different channels but still very legitimate. I guess we're seeing the true colors of NARRG now, it was never against Gliebe but for total control of the assets of the National Alliance. The sheer avarice of certain individuals is indeed breathtaking.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 am

Michael Olanich wrote:I guess we're seeing the true colors of NARRG now, it was never against Gliebe but for total control of the assets of the National Alliance.
Assets are not money. However, assets can be converted into money. In these time of Depression II, any form
of assets that can be converted into money would be a tempting prize. I have seen nothing in the actions of the
so-called 'NARRG' group that would indicate that their actions are based on nothing other than the acquisition of
property that can be converted into money. My opinion is "it is all about the money." You can quote me on that.

These people seem to not give a whit about future generations or even the survival of the race. It also seems that
their only concern is that their checkbooks are properly balanced for another month of spending, and that the
future of White generations be damned.
money-money-money
money-money-money
333.jpg (87.91 KiB) Viewed 11988 times

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 am

Michael Olanich wrote:Congratulations Will.

I've read in their current press release that they(NARRG) are continuing the lawsuit. Why? Their objective was to bring down Gliebe as chairman and by all accounts that's exactly what has happened, albeit through different channels but still very legitimate. I guess we're seeing the true colors of NARRG now, it was never against Gliebe but for total control of the assets of the National Alliance. The sheer avarice of certain individuals is indeed breathtaking.
Indeed. Congratulations Will.

Good points, Michael.

Now that EG has stepped down, the "legitimate" reason for the lawsuit has ended.
It is not "legitimate" for "NARRG" to continue the lawsuit in "an attempt" to seize
and control the assets of the National Alliance under Will Williams' new leadership.

Only Will Williams is continuing the NA only as Dr. Pierce actually envisioned it,
only with Dr. Pierce's own Cosmotheism, as its sole spiritual basis, and of "not"
any "alien" ones and of which the NARRGs do allow in the NA, and thus, making
these NARRG's not the true heirs to the NA.

Even EG finally recognized this fact, of which is why he turned the NA over to Will
Williams as the "best man" for the Chairmanship and NOT Jim Ring and NARRG's.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 am

That's rich! What are they going to do next? Appoint a Jew as NARRG Treasurer???
(Such may in fact be the case, albeit undercover)

http://www.loltheists.com/wp-content/up ... us-gay.png

:o

R. Bryant

Post by R. Bryant » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:52 am

Congratulations Will - you were destined to lead - and I'm glad to finally see it happen.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:39 am

R. Bryant wrote:Congratulations Will - you were destined to lead - and I'm glad to finally see it happen.
I have to agree. I matured in the Vietnam War Era, and I know of my own knowledge one does not
rise to the status of a green beret Captain by swatting flies.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:31 am

R. Bryant wrote:Congratulations Will - you were destined to lead - and I'm glad to finally see it happen.
Thank you, Roy, and others. I had no ambition to become National Alliance Chairman. I fell on me by default pretty much for lack of another that I would support stepping forward. Credit is due the NARRG folks for forcing Erich Gliebe to step down and appoint new leadership. We can't expect them to be happy with his choice, but he made it and they should live with it rather than fight on with their stated intention of dissolving the National Alliance.
Wade Hampton III wrote:Assets are not money. However, assets can be converted into money. In these time of Depression II, any form of assets that can be converted into money would be a tempting prize...
I have no intentions to sell more Alliance assets, but will preserve, manage and expand what's left of them as best I can, always with WWWLPD? in mind to guide us. The WV property was intended by Dr. Pierce 30 years ago to be our "White Zion" prototype Cosmotheist community, and it is that which we will keep in mind going forward. We won't be timbering the mountain or putting large parcels of it on the open real estate market as my predecessor did. The unfortunate era of Resistance Records is over, as is the era of Gliebe/Walker. It's going to be "back to basics."

Wade, your comment about converting assets in hard times reminded me that my grandaddy Williams traded 10 acres of land in Granville County, NC, during the 1930s depression for a milk cow in order to help feed his eight children. The headquarters of Jew-owned Max Factor multinational cosmetic corporation was eventually built on that acreage. The facility was purchased in the 1980s by the Jew-owned Revlon multinational cosmetic corporation. Both corporations brought in and hired many mestizos to put their face paint into little jars and such.

For every racial alien wanting to buy a piece of our homeland there is a White person willing to sell it to him.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ