Skinheads

Benjamin Bice

Skinheads

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

I know this can be controversial to ask, but I will anyway. What good are they? Are they salvageable? What do you think?

Cosmotheist

Re: Skinheads

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:27 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:I know this can be controversial to ask, but I will anyway. What good are they? Are they salvageable? What do you think?
Some few have been "good" and some "few" are salvageable.
The "experiment with RR" didn't bear as much fruit anywhere
near as what was originally hoped and the "rump" NA resulted.

Enough said. :D

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:45 am

That's what I was thinking.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

While I was never a skinhead, I've known and spoke with many in the past. The majority of skinheads are good people and passionate nationalists for the most part. Of course, there are some that are hooligans and hobbyists trying to fit in with the true skinheads, just like there are many hobbyists among normal WN's who don't take what they preach seriously. Also there is the stereotypical skinhead portrayed by hollywood which seems to stick in the subconscious of everyone, even WN's who aren't skinheads. As is the case, one must remember that almost all hollywood propaganda dealing with pro-Whites are based on total falsehoods.

The vast majority of skinheads are young people in their teens and early 20's, and they become a skinhead usually because they grow up in violent non-white neighborhoods where they have to deal with it on a daily basis. American society has basically alienated these young folk, so becoming a skinhead is a way to fight back against a society that has failed them in every way imaginable. You should also note that alienated whites who become skinheads is a healthier route for these kids to choose, as opposed to becoming some whigger or a death metal nihilist. The Jews would prefer the latter of course, because being a whigger or a nihilist espouses 0 pride in race and nation. Of course, I'm not saying every young person must choose to be a skinhead if he or she is in this type of situation, it's just that young people who do retain healthy racial attitudes gravitate towards this sub-culture. However, I believe most out-grow it years later.

Resistance Records did produce quality WP rock music with the most successful bands being Bound for Glory, Rahowa, No Remorse, Berserkr, Centurion, Max Resist, and Skrewdriver. I have many of the records of these bands and I can tell you now that 90% of their music centered more on love and pride of one's race, instead of out-right hatred of the enemy. Of course, there were bands that were included in the RR catalog that NEVER should have been there in the first place. A band calling themselves "Vaginal Jesus" were allowed to be sold by RR, and other bands had CD covers of dead corpses during the WWII era (supposedly Jews) which played right into our enemies hands and drove away many people from considering buying a record from the label. All of this brought the image of RR down, justifiably so, and I believe things could have been cleaned up very swiftly and easily with the proper management.

In any event, IMO the Skinhead culture is in decline and not as strong a demographic as it once was. I always tell young whites to stick together, and if they have a strong contingent of skinheads in their neighborhood and if they are of good character, it would be wise of them to band together with them. I never tell them to become one if they don't want to. Besides, many simply just don't like the look. ;)

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm

I guess there are good skinheads. But when I think of skinheads, I tend to automatically think of a certain fellow whom I butted heads with on another forum, even though he doesn't shave his head. I won't say anymore on the matter, because I might say too much.

Dakota Dave

Post by Dakota Dave » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 am

I am a "Skinhead". And I consider myself to be a good one lol. I am 49 now and I still have my flight and my Docs. But I guess I don't understand why the uneasiness with skins? In my book as in the others that I associate with, its pride in your race. I don't go out of my way to mix it up with anyone but I will not cowtow either. Yes I do have quite a bit of ink but a fair amount of it is religious in nature and one is of my daughter and my wife. To be fair the term Skinhead covers a vast amount of people and outlooks and attitudes and thats just considering guys like me normally "racists" skins or my favorite bonehead :roll: .

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:27 am

Dakota Dave wrote:I am a "Skinhead". And I consider myself to be a good one lol. I am 49 now and I still have my flight and my Docs. But I guess I don't understand why the uneasiness with skins? In my book as in the others that I associate with, its pride in your race. I don't go out of my way to mix it up with anyone but I will not cowtow either. Yes I do have quite a bit of ink but a fair amount of it is religious in nature and one is of my daughter and my wife. To be fair the term Skinhead covers a vast amount of people and outlooks and attitudes and thats just considering guys like me normally "racists" skins or my favorite bonehead :roll: .
Welcome Dave,

I do not have any problem with racially-aware and sincere Skinheads. They are always welcome to join with us.

The prevailing attitude among some is that they(skinheads) are hooligans who are always looking for a fight, or are ready to start trouble among non-skinheads.But I think that's a hollywood stereotype, perhaps the truth lies in the middle.

Actually, the NA will need more youthful people who are sincere and committed. Who cares if they're a skinhead? It's just a fashion statement (in a sense) and it does not denote someone's will and determination.