Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Will Williams

Re: Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:19 pm

This topic gave me the opportunity to introduce some C-C readers to "Dear Mom," written by an Alliance member 30 years ago. I also bumped it at NV today since it had last been bumped five years ago: https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/go ... ad-optics/

Will Williams:
August 17, 2024
Mrs. Schaefer’s book, Sorry Mom, I Was Wrong About the Holocaust, is a nice personal accounting by a German daughter, though it may have been written after her mom had passed, considering her age.

It reminded me of my friend Brian Smith’s moving letter to his mom 30 years ago while she was still very much alive and “anti-racist,” mainly due to her misguided Christian beliefs. It is worth a read today: “Dear Mom” at nationalvanguard.org.

Dear Mom, You tell me that what I believe is wrong and that all we need in this country is a religious revival. But let me tell you what I believe in. I believe the destruction of our country is not caused by a lack of Christianity but due to the corruption of the White people who made the country. Let me explain what I mean….
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:59 pm

I respond to C-C's top commenter, owner Dr. Johnson, then take C-C's #2 commenter to task for saying he has many Jewish friends. What's with that? https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/th ... amendment/

Will Williams: August 17, 2024
Greg Johnson: August 16, 2024 Will censorship always increase?
---

It can and will be considerably decreased, when it is we who are doing the censoring, seeking a consensus of racially loyalty among our own.

Unlimited so-called “free speech” has been a disaster with allowing our enemies and their apologists among our councils, spreading doubt and confusion, especially on the internet. It is a harebrained, built-in self-destruction mechanism. Look at the “Christ is King” GAB free speech platform with it large “Christianity equals White Genocide” sub-forum. How’s that working out?

Trump/Vance, despite their many negatives, will buy a little time and be better than the ((Emhoff)))/Walz clown act, but we will not vote our way out of the Judaized mess. The country will remain divided 50/50 as long as Jews rule the electoral process and control America’s mass mind through their news and entertainment media stranglehold.
Lord Shang: August 15, 2024 I am not Jewish (though I have many Jewish friends)…

Get your priorities right, white [sic] man!
---

Hear! hear!, White man. It’s what our priorities are when we get right down to what White racial preservation is all about.

I’m unburdened by having any Jewish friends and am somewhat bewildered that the #2 man on C-C’s Top 100 Commenters has many.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:44 pm

Beau turns me on to a hilarious video: https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/go ... ad-optics/
Very good optics!

---

Will Williams: August 17, 2024
Beau Albrecht: August 17, 2024 Something to warm your heart:

Pol Pot is not getting it (odysee.com)

---

You just made my day. Thanks, Beau.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:41 pm

They'll apparently let anyone comment at C-C. This Oriental character is advertising massages: https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/th ... amendment/

大里按摩推薦: August 17, 2024 Black is pretty much accepted nowadays, no matter the occasion.
---

I don’t know about where you live, Mr.大里按摩推薦, but here in the U.S. occasions for wearing black mainly are graduations and funerals.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:16 pm

I'll piss Lord Shang and some others off with my uncompromising position on the JQ. So be it. I don't write this for them, but for those who will agree with the uncompromising position: https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/th ... amendment/

Will Williams: August 18, 2024
Lord Shang: August 18, 2024 I genuinely hate to have to admit this, but some of the most based, racially solid men I know are Jews[C]onservative Jews of my acquaintance tend to be much more race-realistically oriented than many of the Gentile conservatives I know… and thus the more rightwing ones who identify with whites [sic] also tend to focus their opinions and activism on what we would consider the correct issues…
---

Our struggle is racial — neither conservative nor right-wing — Lord. For serious biological race-thinkers, this eternal racial struggle is best defined as Aryan vs. Jew.

That you hate to admit your Judeophilia, albeit limited to conservative or right-wing Yids, in this nominally pro-White platform, is revealing — disreputable in my radical opinion since you attempt to influence C-C readers in the wrong direction.

This admission by you makes you ineligible for National Alliance membership since applicants must come through me to be approved. We’ll leave the door cracked should you become more intelligent, ditch your Jew friends and develop new friendships among serious pro-Whites who are not so quick to compromise on what is important.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:11 am

We're able to provide additional information under this article since Dr. Pierce was close to Mr. Möbus:
https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/my ... rik-mobus/

Hendrik Möbus is a musical legend and with this interview you can enter his musical and thought world of Absurd, which he has been building for more than 30 years.
---

24 years ago, as Dr. William Pierce was expanding NA media into Resistance music, he entertained young Mr. Möbus, then a fugitive, as a guest at the National Alliance National Office in West Virginia. The story of Hendrick’s violent arrest back then by Bill Clinton’s thugs:

…When he was a teenager in East Germany, however, [Möbus] got himself into trouble. At the age of 16 he was involved in a killing. Well, he was tried and convicted as a juvenile, and he served his prison term, using his five years in prison to get his thinking straightened out. Eventually he was released, and after that he devoted himself to his music. But he wasn’t as discreet as he might have been: he began telling the mainstream German media what he thought about things. Now, in Germany since 1945 it has been illegal to tell anyone what you think about things, unless your ideas are Politically Correct. That’s what happens to you when you lose a war: you lose your freedom. So the German government told Hendrik he would have to go back to prison.

Hendrik decided he’d rather not do that; he’d rather continue producing and promoting resistance music. So he left Germany and came to the United States — legally, with a passport and a visa. The German government then asked the Clinton government to arrest Hendrik and send him back to Germany, so that he could be put in prison for saying what he thought.

Two weeks ago today, when Hendrik left my place to buy some groceries, a dozen of Mr. Clinton’s secret policemen jumped on him, jammed a pistol in his ear, slammed his face down on the back of a car so hard that teeth marks were left in the paint, twisted his arm behind his back with such force that they broke the arm, and hustled him away. Hendrik is a quiet, skinny, non-violent intellectual. He was unarmed and put up absolutely no resistance when he was arrested. And yet they broke his arm.

And the Federal cops who arrested him knew what he was being arrested for. They had copies of the extradition request. They knew that his alleged offense was simply speaking to the press in Germany. And yet they broke his arm when they arrested him. And then, before Hendrik could contact me or an attorney, they shoved a paper in his face and told him to sign it…

For the rest of the story that is not covered in this interesting article, see: “The Case of Hendrik Möbus” at nationalvanguard.org.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:58 pm

A follow-up to the article about German musician Hendrik Möbus (above). I get to post Dr. Pierce's follow-up to his other ADV about Hendrik.

Will Williams: August 21, 2024
Ondrej Mann: August 20, 2024 Thank you for your additional comment. In part two of this interview, we talk about prison, the National Alliance, and remembering William Luther Pierce.
---

So, there will be a second part. Good. Dr. Pierce did a follow-up American Dissident Voices broadcast about Hendrik’s arrest and deportation a couple of weeks later that folks who like your article may find of interest: “What’s Important” at nationalvanguard.org

A COUPLE OF WEEKS ago we talked about the case of a young German musician, Hendrik Möbus, who was arrested by the Clinton government’s secret police while he was my guest in West Virginia. I told you that the reason for the arrest was an extradition request from the German government. The “crimes” cited in that extradition request all were what George Orwell would call “speech crimes” and what the Jews, feminists, and liberals in America call “hate speech”: he made some statements to the press in Germany which the German government didn’t like, and he was seen giving the Roman salute at a music concert. Of course, those aren’t crimes in America; in fact, they are activities which are specifically protected by the Constitution. Nevertheless, Hendrik was arrested by the Clinton government’s thugs with such force that his arm was broken: for making a Politically Incorrect statement to the press in Germany.

Well, [Attorney General] Janet Reno and the rest of them thought about the implications of that for a few days and decided that they’d rather not have extradition hearings in which I and others surely would raise the “speech crime” issue. That might alert some members of the American public to the fact that the Clinton government is helping the German government lock people up for having Politically Incorrect opinions; that might raise some opposition to the plan to enact similar “hate speech” legislation here. So they dropped their extradition claim against Hendrik and turned him over to the Immigration and Naturalization Service to be deported back to Germany for overstaying his tourist visa…

This country already was sunk when Bill Clinton was elected President, and no riots or political assassinations resulted. The approval ratings Clinton has had prove that most Americans have no clue as to what’s important and what isn’t. The idea of consecrating one’s life to something which is immortal is wholly alien to them. The average American in the Clinton era believes that if you can’t eat it, spend it, or have sex with it, it isn’t important. Perhaps he wouldn’t state it quite so starkly, but deep inside that’s what he really believes. He neither understands nor values anything else…

So we shouldn’t be surprised that nearly all of our lawyers are far more interested in their standing at the country club than they are in things such as freedom. We shouldn’t be surprised that the Christian ministers of Idaho are glad to be rid of Richard Butler.

It’s a very sad situation for America — but we still do have that two per cent out there. And let me tell you, whenever I have any sort of interaction with the other 98 per cent, I really appreciate the two per cent who do have some understanding of what’s really important. If our race is to survive, it will be because of you. And by the way, if any of the two percent listening now happens to be a lawyer, I’d especially like to hear from you right away. I have something important for you.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:25 am

A timely comment following one by Mr. Whiteoak under the article indicting universal democracy as the worst possible system to best decide who leads the people. https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/th ... democracy/

Nobody has said it better than Dr. Pierce, so I link to the NA video of Elites vs. Masses as well as the text to it at NV.

I notice with this comment I move up to number 48 on C-C's Top 100 Commenters, slightly ahead of one of the top writers for our cause, Andrew Hamilton, who has not commented at C-C in a while, but whose 146 articles are featured and archived at NV, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/category/andrew-hamilton/

Will Williams: August 21, 2024
C.E. Whiteoak: August 12, 2024 My dad was born in 1890... He used to say, “A democracy is where all the damn fools get to vote.”

I don't know who said it first but my favorite definition of democracy is "two wolves and a lamb voting for what's for lunch."

After viewing a few minutes of the DNC lovefest going on currently in Chicago, dominated by Blacks, Jews and queers, it's clear that today Whites represent the lamb when it comes to voting. The GOP isn't much better when it comes to representing the interests of White America.

C.E., your dad was first eligible to vote more than 100 years ago, prior to WWI, when America could still have been considered a White nation. What has the quadrennial ritual in democracy resolved since then? Dr. Pierce told us 24 years ago -- six presidential elections back! -- in "Elites vs. Masses" at nationalvanguard.org

ONE OF THE most profoundly depressing experiences an American can subject himself to these days is watching the various presidential candidates campaigning on his television screen. My god, what a sorry spectacle! Bush and McCain, Gore and Bradley: these are the “leaders” approved for us by the media masters… Over here we have an approved conservative, a kosher conservative, in the person of George W. Bush, Jr., and three approved liberals, in the persons of John McCain, Al Gore, and Bill Bradley. What a choice!

Pierce can be heard reading this in a slide show, here: "Dr. William Pierce – Elites vs. Masses" at video.natall.com

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:49 am

Let us get serious, my supposed White loyalists: https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/ca ... ank-trump/

Will Williams: August 22, 2024
NormanRockwellinPrague: August 21, 2024 From a White Nationalist perspective, America is dead. The country as a whole is completely without saving. As for saving a part of it – to mean geographically (that is, physically) separating out a chunk of the country and preventing the people in that chunk from also becoming mongrels and bastards…

[F]rom a White Nationalist perspective, America has become a malignant tumor on the body of the White Race. That is not to say that all Americans are cancer calls – and certainly not White Nationalist Americans – however, America as a whole, as an entity in 2024, certainly is. The only response to this, from a White Nationalist perspective, can be to leave the country.

Scott: August 21, 2024 I would be happy to hear a better alternative.
---

I “liked” Norman Rockwell’s comment for his first sentence, that America as some of us once knew it is dead. But his conclusion is defeatist: run away and leave the entire country to whomever will replace us.

I have provided a better alternative, over and over here at C-C for the past year or so, but it can only appeal to the 2% of so-called “White nationalists” with the ears to understand William Pierce’s solution; form our own communities of serious, eligible, like-minded Whites in already all-White communities. I’ve even provided an outline, a blueprint for how we go about this: “What is the National Alliance?” at natall.com. But like I said, it’s only for those who can comprehend it and who have the will and determination to be a part of it. It is a “build it and they will come” proposition.

---
Greg: Nick Fuentes has declared “Groyper War II” against Donald Trump… I agree with [Trump loyalists] that Fuentes looks ridiculous.
---

Pardon my French, Greg. Fuck the puerile groypers and fuck Fuentes. He should have lost every serious-minded adult White separatist except die-hard Bible thumping Jesus freaks when he declared that when his crew takes over <harumph!> all non-Christians will be exterminated. How will his crew handle those on-Whites who replace all those American Whites who ran away from the struggle?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:40 pm

More back and forth among those who prefer Trump or Harris, or "none of the above": https://counter-currents.com/2024/08/ca ... ank-trump/ I repeat what I wrote there yesterday about 2-percenters who can understand and agree with our Alliance strategy. I also mention my phone call yesterday with Richard Scutari who has been featured in several issues of our monthly NA Members BULLETIN.

Will Williams: August 23, 2024
Greg Johnson: August 22, 2024 The Trump supporters in this thread are in denial…
---

True, Greg, but so are those who would vote for Mrs. Chlamydia (((Emhoff))).

Whites will not be voting their way out of our multiracial mess through mass democracy. It is too late for that solution — way too late. Scott asked for a better alternative and I offered it, but I’m afraid I wasted it here on those who are part of the 98%. Again:

I have provided a better alternative, over and over here at C-C for the past year or so, but it can only appeal to the 2% of so-called “White nationalists” with the ears to understand William Pierce’s solution; form our own communities of serious, eligible, like-minded Whites in already all-White communities. I’ve even provided an outline, a blueprint for how we go about this: “What is the National Alliance?” at natall.com. But like I said, it’s only for those who can comprehend it and who have the will and determination to be a part of it. It is a “build it and they will come” proposition.

I should apologize for expecting too much from those here who are debating whether to vote for Trump or Harris. I had just received from four new aspirants, half of them female, who have read What Is the National Alliance?, agreed with it, pulled out their checkbooks and mailed their membership applications to me with the required fee and first month’s pledge — a relatively good week, but not nearly as good as it should be, considering our people’s drastic situation.

More encouraging that those four new members, plus another official supporter, was the hour-long phone call yesterday from a one percenter, old friend of 32 years, Richard Scutari, who recently was released to a halfway house after spending over 38 years in federal prisons for being a member of the Order, or Bruder Schweigen. He told me of how he and James Ellison (see: “The Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSA)” at britannica.com) were arrested separately in 1985.

Both were offered “the street (freedom)” if they would testify against Dr. Pierce. The Christian Identist Ellison agreed and was freed, though he had no useful evidence/testimony. Richard declined JOG’s offer and was immediately shipped off to “the hole” in a maximum-security federal prison for 60 days as punishment, to begin satisfying his decades-long “debt to society” — a genuine profile in courage.

Richard couldn’t care less about the Trump v. Harris dog and pony show. He likes Pierce’s Cosmotheism. and will join our Church when his parole is up altogether next year.