meme question

Dan

meme question

Post by Dan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm

Hello, I've made a few memes and shared them on Gab. I only get a few likes and reposts, but I like doing it. So any guidelines I should follow? Avoid saying the "N" word? Avoid using the Confederate flag?

I've recently become a J.B. Stoner fan. I burst out loud laughing when he boldly said something to the effect, thank God for A*ds and it was ...to protect White people from A*ds, we need to have complete racial segregation ...the news media keeps it covered up, but A*ds is a racial disease of Nee-Gr*ids and Sodomites. Would that be too controversial for my "meme" projects? :geek:
Attachments
Race Mixing Meme.jpg
Race Mixing Meme.jpg (164.6 KiB) Viewed 783 times

White Man 1

Re: meme question

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm

When spreading our message the best thing to tell yourself is to make it something you wouldn't be ashamed to show your grandmother or grandchildren. Nobody wants to be associated with somebody who spends all his time cussing and cutting up, but of course it's equally a downer to be around a man too stiff to take a joke!

Also keep in mind that official NA flyers and graphics should be approved through the media director.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:43 pm

Dan wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm
Hello, I've made a few memes and shared them on Gab. I only get a few likes and reposts, but I like doing it. So any guidelines I should follow? Avoid saying the "N" word? Avoid using the Confederate flag?
---

I've never made a meme or been on social media, and don't care about "likes and reposts," but if you're going to promote NA on them don't mix our material with disgusting race-mixing images, and don't remove our Web address from the Love Your Race flier.

When you receive the January NA BULLETIN this week, you'll see my opinion of Gab and social media in general. You will not agree since you "like doing" Gab and social media

I've recently become a J.B. Stoner fan. I burst out loud laughing when he boldly said something to the effect, thank God for A*ds and it was ...to protect White people from A*ds, we need to have complete racial segregation ...the news media keeps it covered up, but A*ds is a racial disease of Nee-Gr*ids and Sodomites. Would that be too controversial for my "meme" projects? :geek:
AIDS is old news, but those stand-alone NA stickers are still appropriate. I met Mr. Stoner in 1986 when he'd just gotten out of prison. He was a Christian segregationist, which is a far cry from what we in NA are, Dan. We advocate strict geographical separation of the races, not "complete racial segregation" in the same region. Read more NA material and less stuff on social media and you'll understand this.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:44 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:19 pm
When spreading our message the best thing to tell yourself is to make it something you wouldn't be ashamed to show your grandmother or grandchildren. Nobody wants to be associated with somebody who spends all his time cussing and cutting up, but of course it's equally a downer to be around a man too stiff to take a joke!

Also keep in mind that official NA flyers and graphics should be approved through the media director.
ok

Dan

Post by Dan » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:49 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:43 pm
Dan wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm
---

I've never made a meme or been on social media, and don't care about "likes and reposts," but if you're going to promote NA on them don't mix our material with disgusting race-mixing images, and don't remove our Web address from the Love Your Race flier.

When you receive the January NA BULLETIN this week, you'll see my opinion of Gab and social media in general. You will not agree since you "like doing" Gab and social media

AIDS is old news, but those stand-alone NA stickers are still appropriate. I met Mr. Stoner in 1986 when he'd just gotten out of prison. He was a Christian segregationist, which is a far cry from what we in NA are, Dan. We advocate strict geographical separation of the races, not "complete racial segregation" in the same region. Read more NA material and less stuff on social media and you'll understand this.
What was J.B. Stoner like in person? Was he similar to how he acts on camera?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:28 pm

Dan wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:49 pm

What was J.B. Stoner like in person? Was he similar to how he acts on camera?
I only met the notorious, self-described "Soldier for Christ" briefly at a big demonstration in Cumming, Georgia. I remember the long ragged coat he was wearing and that he was standing with his old friend Ed Fields, who I knew. I can't say anything about him on camera because I've never seen film of him.

His obituary: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/at ... id=3474475
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ