Activism (distributing leaflets)

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Activism (distributing leaflets)

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:37 pm
Keep it going, as KAS posted on the ADV broadcast last Saturday:
...And all today and throughout this coming week, we are in the midst of the William L. Pierce Memorial Literature Distribution, which ran from last Sunday, through this, the weekend of Dr. Pierce’s 11 September birthday, and all next week, until 18 September.
It's a good habit to get into, daily literature distributions or just any kind of outreach.
I have had this "most imperative item" on my Daily Responsibilities list for so long that it has become second nature; so, above all else, it is something I never fail to do.

"Do something good, honorable, and positive for the White race today. Regardless of how supposedly inconsequential or insignificant it might seem while carrying out the act, even the smallest acts, multiplied upon themselves, manifold, become hugely beneficial to our White race."

Imagine the cumulative effect this supposedly unimportant daily behavior would have upon the furtherance of our White race if perhaps 1,000,000 White people adopted it in likeness. I realize that asking for 1,000,000 White people to emulate my behavior might be just a little too idealistic and quixotic; nevertheless, I have suggested this very habit to countless White Nationalists and asked that they give it a try.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.