N.A. cards + beer

PhuBai68

N.A. cards + beer

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:50 pm

I must admit I've been somewhat negligent lately in activism but was reminded yesterday by of all things a bible thumper.
Yeah, a bible thumper.
I was breaking down an eighteen pack cardboard beer box for recycling this card I'm posting fell out.
I believe when I renew my supporter status I'll order some cards as well.

Attachments
20211207_142835.jpg
20211207_142835.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 14773 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Re: N.A. cards + beer

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:57 pm

Received Will's "Pocahontas Show Trial" the other day (along with NA business cards) and started reading it.
What caught my attention was the crookedness of the West Virginia legal system.
I know that not only local sheriff's deputies but also the West Virginia state police are known for "tuning up" arrestees (Will, you might have "lucked out" some) just because they can.
What came to mind were comments made by a person I had met from Pocahontas County about the murders of the hippies in a state park for the "Rainbow Family event" that went unsolved.
He believed either law enforcement or relatives of law enforcement were involved which was "why" the murders were never solved.

https://www.wvpublic.org/news/2020-04-2 ... ontroversy

https://www.aetv.com/real-crime/rainbow ... -santomero

↑↑↑↑↑↑
As you can see the deputies "tuned up" the son when they found him hiding.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 pm

When I lived in the Chicago area, Aurora to be precise, I was advised to be very well behaved around Aurora's PD. They also had a reputation for "tuning up" people. It was a rough neighborhood then (as now, I presume) as gangs fleeing the crackdown in Chicago itself found a less hostile environment for their activities there. But back then, making gang types with their drugs, property crimes, and of course the shootings invited some of the rough treatment in response to what they gave. Unfortunately, it spilled over to affect everyone else who might have had anything less than total obedience to police.

Since those times, the Congoid (and some mestizo) gangs have found the entire area unfriendly to them and have migrated to this area of Eastern Iowa and brought the very same problems with them over the past 4 decades.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:16 pm

I'm aways into the book, I never saw the show Peyton Place but heard it was a menagerie of goings on which it seems our chairman had trying to find someone just to stay on "The Land" and oversee the place.
All that money wasted on lawyers could've had that horrible Boyd Thompson Road covered in quarry waste and topped with ¾ crusher run ten times, especially with the quarry practically next door.
Just like with George Lincoln Rockwell, it seems our worst enemies are our own people.
I recommend those reading this post purchase and read this book, a true eye opener of our justice system and the treachery of some of our own.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:02 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:16 pm
I'm aways into the book, I never saw the show Peyton Place but heard it was a menagerie of goings on which it seems our chairman had trying to find someone just to stay on "The Land" and oversee the place.
All that money wasted on lawyers could've had that horrible Boyd Thompson Road covered in quarry waste and topped with ¾ crusher run ten times, especially with the quarry practically next door.
Just like with George Lincoln Rockwell, it seems our worst enemies are our own people.
I recommend those reading this post purchase and read this book, a true eye opener of our justice system and the treachery of some of our own.
Thanks for the recommendation, PB. Show Trial puts the past seven years of struggle to save and rebuild the National Alliance in perspective. The main takeaways may just be that perseverance and being in the right eventually win the day. Where are all of those who opposed us now?

BTW, the tens of thousands of dollars spent on lawyers was not wasted. That was what it took to prevail against the three judicial coup attempts. The worst thing one can do when sued is nothing! That is when plaintiffs are awarded default judgments.

I'll leave it to the next owner of the WV campus to improve the road in to it. My focus now is primarily the improvement of our Tennessee campus. We do not need two places at this time. Proceeds from the sale of WV will go a long way toward construction of the William Luther Pierce Memorial Library and Research Center.

I was never roughed up by Pocahontas law enforcement, though they carried me off in handcuffs three different times. They always treated me respectfully for the most part. On the 70-mile or so trip from the Marlinton jail to the Regional prison, handcuffed in the backseat of a squad car, the deputy was playing some sort of modern "country" music on the car radio. I recognized it as country rap and told him it was cruel and unusual punishment, forcing his captive audience to listen to that Negro crap. He denied that it was rap. I said, "Just listen to it." Rather than argue with his confined country music expert he popped in a CD of Willie, Waylon and Johnny Cash.
:lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:02 pm

I was never roughed up by Pocahontas law enforcement, though they carried me off in handcuffs three different times. They always treated me respectfully for the most part.
That's good thankfully.

I slipped quite a few business cards into cases of beer and soda the last couple days.
Time will tell if it pays off.

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:02 pm
I slipped quite a few business cards into cases of beer and soda the last couple days.
Time will tell if it pays off.[/i]
Personally I like the idea of 'spreading seeds' however we can. I spent much of 2020 and 2021 putting up thousands of QR-coded stickers that linked to Dr. Pierce talks.

Perhaps it would be more cost effective to create 'flier' type business cards for spreading massive numbers of them for more exposure. The official business cards are nice and are well received by everyone I have given one to.

As for the legality of slipping cards into beer cases, I don't know. I would not be surprised if that was bending or even breaking the law. The law certainly did not like me putting stickers on the front doors of businesses. It's a personal cost benefit analysis for each of individual activist.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:49 pm

Got another few bunches of cards out.
I usually target the imported beers but started on the American "classic" beers figuring the blue collar working man might be more receptive of our message than an office jockey.
Time will tell.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:02 pm

PRUST wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm
PhuBai68 wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:02 pm
Time will tell if it pays off.[/i]
...As for the legality of slipping cards into beer cases, I don't know. I would not be surprised if that was bending or even breaking the law. The law certainly did not like me putting stickers on the front doors of businesses. It's a personal cost benefit analysis for each of individual activist.
Adhering our sticker to the front door of a business is probably unwise, as you discovered when the law became involved after you did so. It can reflect poorly on NA as much or more so than it does the individual activist who stuck our sticker on a complaining business's front door.

Putting our cards almost anywhere, even in cases of beer, is not against the law.

If you're trying to recruit folks who buy their suds by the case, I'm not sure that's the sub-group NA is trying to attract. On the other hand, as an example, discreetly placing an Alliance card inside certain titles in a bookstore or library, titles that like-minded folks would be likely to pick up, now that's smart distribution of either cards or of our stickers with the backs left on them.

Another good location to place our Health Warning stickers is in stalls of ladies' rest rooms where we have a captive audience for a minute or two. Place where they can read the small print from a sitting position. You better leave that to our lady activists.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:42 pm

PRUST wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm

Personally I like the idea of 'spreading seeds' however we can. I spent much of 2020 and 2021 putting up thousands of QR-coded stickers that linked to Dr. Pierce talks.
Are you the college student that Mr. Strom mentioned on ADV a couple months ago by any chance?