Leaflet distribution in CT

Thomas Cole

Leaflet distribution in CT

Post by Thomas Cole » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:53 am

One of our newer members did in some pro-White activism! Very proud! What were you doing last night?

https://gab.com/PhillipRoberts/posts/106980455189032219

Jim Mathias

Re: Leaflet distribution in CT

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:00 am

Thomas Cole wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:53 am
One of our newer members did in some pro-White activism! Very proud! What were you doing last night?

Looks great! I'm reminded of the term "throwing money around."

Did this activity attract the attention of local media? If so, you can post the stories here:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4180
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Phillip Roberts

Post by Phillip Roberts » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:21 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:00 am
Thomas Cole wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:53 am

Looks great! I'm reminded of the term "throwing money around."

Did this activity attract the attention of local media? If so, you can post the stories here:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4180
working on it! Thanks

JDS92

Post by JDS92 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:40 pm

Great job!

Would it be worth it to distribute information about how ZOG uses communities of color for their globalist ends? Can we turn the usefully idiots in Brown communities against their Zionist overlords?

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:47 pm

JDS92 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:40 pm
Great job!

Would it be worth it to distribute information about how ZOG uses communities of color for their globalist ends? Can we turn the usefully idiots in Brown communities against their Zionist overlords?
That Information has been available for years, particularly thanks to a book entitled "The Secret relationship Between Blacks and Jews" by the black separatist group "The Nation of Islam", both volumes of which are for sale in the Comsotheist bookstore; and if you listen to the 24hr National Alliance radio broadcast, you can sometimes catch an old American Dissident voices where Chairman Williams is part of a radio interview along with a representative from the nation of Islam, very good stuff.

Phillip Roberts

Post by Phillip Roberts » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:41 am

JDS92 wrote:
Great job!

I have zero interest in riding through their shithole neighborhoods and wasting good effort on them, Id rather spend the time reaching out to my own people. I get your angle, but in my opinion, the percentage of Whites that will catch on to this flyer will be higher than the percentage of blacks that will catch onto the "zog' flyer...blacks just don't care enough about that sheeeeit!.

Creedofiron

Post by Creedofiron » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Not NA related, but I put over 100 leaflets out on a quiet Saturday afternoon, by myself, no hassle, no fuss, no opposition, 100 households can reflect on the message that ethnic Brits are destined for minority status and we have yet a window of opportunity to revive our fortunes through the BNSM.

Quodos to comrades actually operating IRL.

You don't need an army of stormtroopers, you just need common sense and an actual willingness to undertake honest work for the cause.

JDS92

Post by JDS92 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Phillip Roberts wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:41 am
JDS92 wrote:
That is fair enough. I just want to find a way for the pests to exterminate themselves. It would be a futile effort, if they had any interest in self preservation they wouldn't murder and breed at record numbers. What we need is a sterilization program like the C.I.A used in the 50s on cripples.

Great job!

I have zero interest in riding through their shithole neighborhoods and wasting good effort on them, Id rather spend the time reaching out to my own people. I get your angle, but in my opinion, the percentage of Whites that will catch on to this flyer will be higher than the percentage of blacks that will catch onto the "zog' flyer...blacks just don't care enough about that sheeeeit!.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:54 pm

Can we turn the usefully idiots in Brown communities against their Zionist overlords?
Since "targeting" non-Whites or even degenerate Whites (race-mixers, homosexuals, &etc.) can get one charged under "harassment" ordinances or statutes, it's best to stay away from those demographics. With "hate crime enhancements" being attached to these otherwise insignificant infractions, a member could easily wind up a felon.

We want racially, sexually, and character healthy folks to join with us to accomplish our goals. Aiming our messages at non-Whites or degenerates is counterproductive and can unnecessarily cause legal woes. That we aim our messages at the best Whites is the only way we can accomplish Alliance building. If others accidentally receive our materials, then those items were wasted.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Phillip Roberts

Post by Phillip Roberts » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:53 am

Creedofiron wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:50 pm
Not NA related, but I put over 100 leaflets out on a quiet Saturday afternoon, by myself, no hassle, no fuss, no opposition, 100 households can reflect on the message that ethnic Brits are destined for minority status and we have yet a window of opportunity to revive our fortunes through the BNSM.

Quodos to comrades actually operating IRL.

You don't need an army of stormtroopers, you just need common sense and an actual willingness to undertake honest work for the cause.
It really isn't a difficult task. Throughout my day at work, I print and stuff these flyers, I use all my down time at work to put these together (I have a few hours of down time). A few nights a week I leave work after dark and thats when I do my business.

Its important that we work smart, not hard, utilizing each flyers as if it was a tool for your craft. Before I go out, I search google maps for congested (predominantly Whites) neighborhoods. If you prepare well it shouldnt take more than 20-30 mins to toss 50-75/night...a few nights out of the week on my way home from work.

100 flyers a week, every other week = 2600 fliers. This is something we all can and should be doing. It cost next to nothing and it hits directly where we need it to hit with no censorship or shadow banning.