Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Will Williams

Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 03, 2021 4:48 pm

I occasionally read articles at Dr. Kevin MacDonald's site The Occidental Observer (TOO) and have put comments under some articles because I want some of the more erudite visitors there to be aware of the National Alliance.

I put two comments under this article four and five days ago. https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... d-the-adl/ (Please read for context).

My first comment cleared moderation with no problems, but the second one did not, so after a three day wait for it to appear I contacted Dr. MacDonald, inquiring if there was a problem. Our exchange today is below.

---

On 5/2/2021 12:46 PM, Will Williams wrote:
Dr. MacDonald, I tried twice three days ago to put the following comment up at TOO under the Mark Steyn article, but it didn't show up with the standard "waiting for moderation" message either time:
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... d-the-adl/

---begin comment---
[quoting Langdon]"[T]he ADL was corrupt right from its inception in 1913, when it used undeniably dishonest and anti-Black means to defend a probably guilty Jew called Leo Frank, who had been accused of raping and murdering a 13-year-old shiksa called Mary Phagan (for further discussion, see Ron Unz’s excellent 'American Pravda: the ADL in American Society')."
---

The link to that "excellent" article by Mr. Unz, 'American Pravda: the ADL in American Society' gives this message: "We're sorry. That page could not be found."

If one wants truth about the rape and murder of little Mary Phagan -- no shicksa (Yiddish for 'unclean meat') -- by the guilty as sin convicted murderer, Jew Leo Frank -- not "probably guilty" -- he should check out Kevin Strom's years of comprehensive research into the matter. Type 'Mary Phagan' into the search box at NationalVanguard.org and more than fifty articles will come up on the subject, many that expose the ADL's dirty hands, like this one: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/th ... n-stop-it/

Don't expect the full truth about Frank or about the ADL from either the Jew Unz or demi-Jew Steyn. No disrespect meant to Mr. Langdon for criticizing his repeated references to "Christian America," but it is the White race that must be preserved, not Christian America. The invasive non-Whites flooding into the U.S. are mostly Christian and It is a biological fact that they cannot make White babies. The Christian churches for the most part do not oppose the browning of America, especially the Catholics who welcome and aid the Mestizo invaders. Fact
---end comment---

The last time this happened at TOO you suggested to me that I simply retry a couple of days later, but I'm not confident that will work any better after two failures.

Thanks,

Will Williams
---

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 9:12 AM Kevin MacDonald <editors@theoccidentalobserver.net> wrote:
Tobias Langdon moderates his comments to his articles. We have nothing to do with it. He is very worried about the UK authorities. Kevin

---

Thank you for the explanation. Perhaps Americans who enjoy TOO should be advised that comments made under articles by Tobias on your site are moderated by him to conform to the UK's oppressive race laws. Those anti-White laws do not silence criticism of other races or of members of other races by Whites in America -- not yet. We still have free speech here.

With the name Tobias being of Hebrew origin, I wonder if Mr. Landon is more interested in shielding the Tribe from criticism than in protecting himself from UK race laws?

In his article Tobias wasn't worried about criticizing the ADL as corrupt, or for describing the 13-year-old rape/murder victim a shiksa. Those discriminatory statements could be considered violations of the UK's race laws. Perhaps he gets a pass for suggesting that the jury is still out on Frank's guilt with his weasel word "probably?"

I will put up Mr. Langdon's article on our little National Alliance forum, then my rather tame, informative comment that was disallowed by him for his supposed fear of the UK Thought Police.

Sincerely,

Will Williams

---end exchange---

Will Williams

Re: Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 09, 2021 10:32 pm

There is another article at TOO that attempts to rehabilitate the reprobate Harold Covington: https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... st-novels/

The article is not worth wasting time reading, but some of the comments are worth reading. I, Kevin Strom, Martin Kerr, Hadding Scott, and Wolf Stoner kept those "intellectual" commenters there honest. Go check it out. Here's just one:

Martin Kerr says:
May 7, 2021 at 8:59 pm
It is disturbing to see that an attempt is being made to rehabilitate the deservedly poor reputation of Harold Covington. I had hoped that after his long-awaited death in 2018, that the memory of him would quickly and mercifully fade away. Sadly, I can see that my hopes were in vain.

No one did more to harm the cause of pro-White advocacy than Covington. From the mid-1970s until his death, he did everything he could to weaken, harm and destroy that cause. Earlier on in his benighted career he devised a two-part modus operandi.

(1) He attacked whatever pro-White leader who was receiving the most public recognition at any given time. He only attacked those who were trying to do something. Those who limited themselves to writing books or articles he left alone. But those who were in the public arena, actively trying to build a pro-White movement, he attacked relentlessly and ferociously. Among those he sought to undermine and destroy were Dr. William Pierce, David Duke, Matt Koehl, Ben Klassen, Kevin Alfred Strom, Dr. Edward Fields, Will Williams and – towards the end of his life – Richard Spencer. I am sure that there are others whom I have forgotten about.

Covington was a pathological liar, as anyone who knew him personally can attest. He would lie simply for the sake of lying, even when there was no advantage to it. But in his efforts to sabotage White leaders and their organizations, there is no falsehood or calumny, no matter how despicable or outlandish, from which he would shrink. Typically, he would accuse White leaders of murder, homosexuality, alcoholism, race-mixing, theft, corruption, collaboration with the FBI and/or ADL and Jewish or other non-Aryan ancestry. He never provided an iota or proof for any of his accusations: how could he, since they were completely imaginary in the first place? Instead, he would issue new and similar attacks against anyone who sought to challenge his lies.

(2) The second feature of Covington’s m.o. was to encourage people to commit acts of illegality and violence, that Covington himself was too cowardly to perform. Despite a life-long record of encouraging and inciting illegal violence (including murder), Covington was never arrested.

Covington’s mother’s maiden name was “Glass.” The family is descended from Benjamin Glass, a wealthy Raleigh, NC, merchant. People have tried to trace his ethnicity and religion, with no success. Some suspect that Covington, like his intimate comrade Frank Collin/Cohn, was of partially Jewish ancestry.

Quite honestly, I do not know the truth of the rumor – but it hardly matters. Whether or no he was a Jew or a willing tool of the Jews, or a Fed or a willing tool of the Feds, Covington enthusiastically did their dirty work for them.

So now we are told that he wasn’t such a bad fellow after all, because his poorly-written, self-published pulp fiction contains an occasional “good insight.” Perhaps this is true, but even so, any such insight would not be original with Covington, and could be found in the words of other, legitimate White leaders.

Covington deserves to be forgotten: let it be so!

Will Williams

Re: Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 09, 2021 10:42 pm

Here's another I particularly like that passes for Activism and Alliance-Building because it will draw a few sympathetic White eyes to the National Alliance and to our online magazine NationalVanguard.com:
Wolf Stoner says:
May 8, 2021 at 1:54 am
I didn’t know about Covington before. But having read an article on National Vanguard about Covington’s nefarious provocations against prominent white nationalist leaders, I can’t accept this person as a legitimate member of our white community, whatever his literary talents. Ultimately, we should judge all people according to their actions, not words. There are plenty of skillful writers who can mesmerize readers but this talent in itself has no special value if not connected to actual deeds. Live what you preach is the best formula. The very lifestyle of a man should be a message of his ideology. Otherwise, it resembles an obese man calling to all others to observe strict diet (like Russian Orthodox fat priests like to do). Covington’s provocations and slander against nationalist leaders disqualify him from being positively evaluated. Deeds matter more than words. It is better to actually build a log cabin in woods, establish a cell with two-three people and do training, than to churn out heroic novels about great battles. It should be done too, but only as secondary affair. We should focus on reality, not imaginative artificial world of dreams.
By the way, the vile system would like us to remain internet-dreamers and coach potatoes; they do everything to persuade us to remain sitting behind computer screens and TV-sets. Because in such a position we are almost harmless for the system. The real changes are accomplished by real deeds. It doesn’t mean that we should go on the streets and try to force our will immediately. Not at all; there is no material conditions for this at present. But it doesn’t mean that we should remain glued to our computers and iPhones. It is a suicide and that is precisely what the system would like very much. We should return to reality and to live in the real world. Stop watching Hollywood trash, stop watching TV (even Fox news), stop playing computer games. Instead, we should do something real. National Alliance sets the best example of what should be done. Yes, books are needed, but they are useful only when they are coupled with practical community building. We can’t achieve real changes without creating a living space of our own. And, again, we should stop dreaming about big things, forgetting about immediate obligations. The only way to achieve something big in the long run is to do small things each day; provided that these small things are guided to the right direction.