Treason Never Prospers

Michael Olanich

Treason Never Prospers

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Treason Never Prospers

American Dissident Voices Program of August 21st, 1993.

By Kevin Alfred Strom

In 1600, Sir John Harrington wrote these immortal words:

"Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason."

Treason. When treason is everywhere, none dare call it treason. From the laws of the United States of America, Title 18, Chapter 115, Section 2381 we read:

"Whoever owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years ... and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States." Bear this statute in mind as we proceed with this broadcast.

Let me read you the oath of office which must be sworn to by our President and other federal office holders:

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of these United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter, so help me God." Bear this also in mind as we go on.

What is Treason Against the US?

When our founding fathers wrote the Constitution of the United States, they defined the crime of treason in words so simple and clear that anyone can understand them - no explanation or interpretation is necessary. "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

In determining whether or not an individual is guilty of the crime of treason against the United States, one need only determine the facts of the case, and have a clear understanding of what is meant by the words "United States." You must understand what the framers meant by "United States" if you are going to be able to accurately judge who are its enemies.

Is the "United States" a land mass lying between certain artificial lines drawn on a map? Is this what was meant by the framers of the Constitution? Hardly. The boundaries of this country have changed again and again, by annexation, conquest, purchase, and other means. And how could one be loyal or disloyal to an inanimate object such as the land itself? Love it as we may, and as we should, it is not the land itself that the founders meant.

Is the "United States" the government itself, the legislature, the executive departments, the courts and judges? Is this what our founders meant by the words "United States"? No again, for the prohibition against treason pre-existed all of these governmental structures, and the Declaration of Independence itself emphasized the right of the people to alter or abolish governments.

When they said "United States" did they mean the ideas and ideals embodied in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution? Or did they mean the people themselves, the American people? It is my contention that they meant a unity of these two things: One, the American people themselves - that is, those men and women of European descent who had built a new society on the North American continent, and who had lately severed their ties to a corrupt monarch who had used and abused them and who therefore had no more right to demand their loyalty as subjects.

And two, the system of responsible self-government carefully crafted by the best minds of that generation of the First American Revolution, a system designed to preserve forever the possession of this great land and their hard-won liberty for their descendants. To our founding fathers, treason against the United States meant betraying our Nation to an external enemy, such as by aiding a foreign invader. To them, treason might also consist of offering aid and comfort to internal enemies who would subvert our form of government, or pervert it to ends not envisioned by its creators.

Intentions of the Founding Fathers

There is in modern America the idea that the Constitution means what the judges say it means, and in a pragmatic sense this may be true. If a Clinton Supreme Court says that Americans may be legally disarmed by Federal agents, the government will no doubt go ahead with more and more restriction and confiscation of the people's weapons of self-defense. But clearly this would be 180 degrees opposite from the intentions of the founders of this nation; who in the Bill of Rights not only said that the government could not make laws restricting our right to keep and bear arms, but went even further and said that that right could not be infringed, meaning it could not be limited in even the slightest way, by anyone, including and especially the government.

But I say that it is the clear and unmistakable intention of the authors that should be the ruling consideration, not the Talmudic legal hairsplitting of a leftist judge who is trying by hook and by crook to get around what the authors of the Constitution really intended.

It is the intentions of our Founding Fathers which should be the ruling consideration in determining who are the enemies of the United States, and in determining who is committing treason against America by adhering to and giving aid and comfort to those enemies.

Take a moment and apply this logic to the leftist judges who routinely rule that so-called "gun control" laws are constitutional. Use your critical faculties and apply this test to those who promote such laws through lobbying or biased news reporting. Could it be that some or all of these individuals are enemies of the United States, or are giving aid and comfort to those enemies? How would Thomas Jefferson regard these people? He wrote "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." How would George Washington have regarded the Liberal gun grabbers? He said "All men should be armed."

This test of the original intentions of the founders of our nation can be applied to many other questions besides the right to keep and bear arms, of course.

They Intended This Land for Their Posterity, and No Others

For example, by their writings, their pronouncements, their actions, and their very laws themselves, including the supreme law of the land, they very clearly answered the question "Who is an American?"

They clearly intended that this land was, and ought to remain, forever in the possession of the European men and women who braved the seas, conquered savages and starvation, and forged this great Republic. The very purpose of the Constitution was to ensure this result. They were obviously not motivated by hate, but by a deep love and sense of responsibility for their sacred posterity. They intended that their kindred and their direct lineal descendants, the men and women of our race and our race alone should forever inhabit these lands and enjoy the freedoms won at the cost of so much blood, toil, and treasure. Taneytown, Maryland, is named after Justice Taney of the early Supreme Court who reaffirmed this rule that the rights and responsibilities of citizenship applied only to those of European descent.

Non-Europeans were not even to be counted as full citizens when determining the representation of the states in Congress. And among the members of The American Colonization Society, an organization dedicated to establishing a free nation in Africa for the humane repatriation of all those of African descent, were Thomas Jefferson, Francis Scott Key (author of the Star-Spangled Banner), John Randolph, James Madison, James Monroe, John Marshall, Andrew Jackson, Daniel Webster, Henry Clay, and Abraham Lincoln.

Clearly, all of these men believed that an American could only be a person of European descent. It was their obvious intention that this country was the birthright of their blood kindred and their lineal descendants, and no others. Those others were to be humanely repatriated to the land of their ancestors. And our Founding Fathers, if they would have been able to look into the future and see the America of today, would have a word for the millions of non-Americans now flowing virtually unchecked across our borders from Haiti, from Central America, from Asia, and elsewhere: That word is invaders. And they would also have a word for those who encourage this invasion through lax laws and nearly non-existent enforcement: That word is traitor.

They Intended That Interracial Marriage be Forbidden

Further evidence of the intentions of our nation's founders can be found in the laws they enacted during the days when America was still American in fact, blood, and spirit. In most States of the Union, from the early years of this country and even up until the 1960's, interracial marriage was a punishable crime. Our founders saw such unnatural sexual connection as a crime against Nature. But in the 1960's, nine men sitting in the Supreme Court building in Washington, DC, led by a well-known Communist-fronter named Earl Warren, struck down these laws duly enacted by the American people.

They Intended Sodomy to be a Punishable Crime

Today, state by state and city by city, lawyers and judges are busy striking down or repealing the duly enacted laws of nearly every state and municipality which for two hundred years and more have outlawed the disgusting crime of sodomy. Using the test of the original intent of our founding fathers who enacted, supported, and enforced these laws against the disgusting, immoral, and disease-spreading crime of homosexual sodomy; judge for yourself if any of these judges, lawyers, lobbyists, congressmen, and presidents have violated their oaths of office or have given aid and comfort to the enemies of the United States.

They Intended America to be Free and Independent

Perhaps the most important principle exemplified in the First American Revolution, was the principle of Independence. The Independence and Freedom of their nation was paramount to them. It was for this that many laid down their lives. It was for this that many gave all they had and died penniless. It was for this that men of wealth and property, who had comfortable lives, risked it all. The independence of America was what the revolution was literally all about.

But today our nation is filled with talk, not of independence and freedom, but of "interdependence," "free trade," "globalism," and the "New World Order." The North American Free Trade Agreement is the latest project being pushed by the thousands of one-world organizations that constitute the hidden government of this country and which are funded by the super-rich and their foundations, and by taxpayer largesse.

This agreement, called NAFTA for short, would for all practical purposes abolish the border with Mexico. American workers will have to compete with 58-cent an hour sweatshop Mexican labor. Un-American businessmen will be able to utilize this cheap labor and will fire American workers en masse. They will also be able to relocate to Mexico where the environmental protections and benefits demanded by Americans are non-existent. Firms, which up until now, had been run by honorable and patriotic businessmen may be forced to do the same just to compete and remain in business.

The patriotic investigator and Executive Director of the U.S. House of Representatives Committee to Investigate Tax Exempt Foundations, the late Mr. Norman Dodd, told the story of his meeting with the head of the Ford Foundation, Mr. Rowan Gaither. The meeting took place in 1953, when there were still a few patriots in the U.S. Congress, at the offices of the Ford Foundation. I quote from Mr. Dodd's own words:

"On arrival I was greeted by Mr. Gaither, the President of the Ford Foundation with this statement: 'Mr. Dodd, we have invited you to come to New York and stop in and see us in the hope that off the record you would tell us why the Congress of the United States would be interested in operations such as ours.'

"Before I could think of just exactly how I would reply, Mr. Gaither volunteered the following information and these are practically his exact words. 'Mr. Dodd, we operate here under directives which emanate from the White House. Would you like to know what the substance of these directives is?'

"I said, 'Indeed I would, Mr. Gaither.'

"Whereupon he then said the following, 'We here operate and control our grant making policies in harmony with directives the substance of which is as follows: We shall use our grant making power so as to alter life in the United States so that it can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union.'"

Now the decision by the internationalist manipulators who control both political parties to shut down the overtly Communist part of their operation in Russia in no way altered their drive for world government. Today American troops fight, kill and die at the behest of faceless and unelected UN bureaucrats and under the UN flag. In Somalia, the American people were tricked into believing that we were there to "feed the starving." Now we are there for "nation building," whatever that is.

Washington, who warned us in the strongest possible terms against entangling alliances with foreign nations, must be spinning in his grave. No major candidate can be nominated by either party unless he is an enthusiastic supporter of, if not a member of, the multifaceted and lavishly funded organizations such as the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations among many others, which ceaselessly push for an end to American independence and our entry into a "New World Order" world government.

Again, I ask you, in your own mind, apply the test of the original intent of our founding fathers regarding American independence to those who would promote world government. Could it be that some of these people are properly classified as enemies of the United States? And are those, even those in the highest positions in our government, who adhere to these enemies or give them aid and comfort, traitors to America?

After he had stepped down as President of the United States in 1981, Jimmy Carter made a statement regarding the immense power of the Israel Lobby. He showed us that no President, no Congressman, and no Senator, no matter how popular he might be, could refuse to meet the demands this most powerful of lobbies, for to do so would be "political suicide."

Only when his political ambitions were over could Carter let this bit of truth pass his lips. Few Americans are aware that Israel drains the U.S. Treasury of 4 to 5 billion every year, far and away more than any other recipient of foreign aid, and this is not counting loans that are often "forgiven," special tax breaks, military assistance, and innumerable other special deals and favors. Few Americans are aware that Egypt is next in line in the amount of US taxpayer largesse, and that that largesse is granted to Egypt strictly because her government has agreed to Israeli domination, and that Egypt and Israel combined receive more American aid money than all other nations combined. The Israel lobby has openly boasted that it has Bill Clinton "in its pocket" and is able to dictate many key appointments.

Once again, I ask you, apply the test of the original intent of the founders of this nation to this situation of a foreign nation having such overwhelming influence and the ability to raid the U.S. Treasury almost at will. Could it be possible that we are here dealing with an enemy of the United States, and with politicians who adhere to and give aid and comfort to this enemy in violation of their solemn oaths? Americans who are still capable of rational thought need to ask themselves these questions.

I hope that I've made you think about the nature of treason and the real meaning of loyalty and patriotism on this broadcast today. I hope that some of you are wondering, perhaps for the first time, how in the world have we fallen so low in this country? How did our enemies achieve such great power over us? How did Americans become so materialistic and unconcerned about the really important things? How is it that anyone who raises these questions is denounced as a bigot or worse, while the traitors and criminals are paraded on the media as philosopher-kings and the benefactors of humanity?

There is a book which will answer your questions. You will not find this book on your local newsstands or libraries, for the enemies of America will not allow that. But it is available to you as a listener to this program, for as long as my free speech lasts. The book is called The Best of Attack and National Vanguard, and it contains all the best articles chosen from our patriotic newspaper over a twelve-year period. It gives the history of the subversion of the American republic in detail, and it does not hesitate to name the subverters. And it points the way to a patriotic revival and a reversal of our decline. The Best of Attack and National Vanguard is a huge coffee-table sized and illustrated volume of 217 fascinating pages.

It's as true now as it was 400 years ago: "Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it Treason."

Let me close this broadcast with a couple of radio schedule announcements.

First, I'd like to remind you again that there is a new and highly recommended patriotic radio program on the shortwave dial. It is called the Voice of Freedom, and it's hosted by a man who has devoted his life to the cause of free speech, justice, and the survival of our people, Mr. Ernst Zundel of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. At long last, the shameful "gag order" which the Thought Police of Canada had imposed on him has been lifted and you now can hear him every week via shortwave radio with his English-language "Voice of Freedom" program over WRNO from 5 to 5:30 p.m. Eastern US Time every Sunday afternoon on 15420 kHz. Mr. Zundel also has a German-language version of his show on WINB every Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at 3 p.m. Eastern Time on 15145 and 15295 kHz, and on WWCR every Sunday at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time on 15685 kHz. We at American Dissident Voices salute you, Ernst Zundel!

And I am very proud to announce that we have a new station carrying American Dissident Voices which can be heard over a wide area of the Carolinas on your standard AM dial. Every Saturday at 2 p.m., we can be heard via the excellent facilities of station WNOW in Charlotte, North Carolina, at 1030 on your AM dial. WNOW can be heard in many counties in the south central area of North Carolina and northwestern South Carolina. Once again, we're on every Saturday at 2 p.m. at 1030 on your AM dial.

Thanks to you for listening this week, and special thanks to those of you who make this program possible with your donations.