05/08/14 ADV: Petty Nationalism and Religion

Harry

05/08/14 ADV: Petty Nationalism and Religion

Post by Harry » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Wow, was this an incredible ADV broadcast by Mr. Strom. What a delight it was, this morning, to wake up, make coffee, and tune into the weekly broadcast.

I very much liked the responses to letter writers by Kevin, especially his very well-put and reasonable response to the Catholic that wrote in.

I would enjoy a section where a direct MP3 link and show summary would be posted weekly in this forum for further discussion.

:ugeek: Harry

Cosmotheist

Re: 05/08/14 ADV: Petty Nationalism and Religion

Post by Cosmotheist » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Harry wrote:Wow, was this an incredible ADV broadcast by Mr. Strom. What a delight it was, this morning, to wake up, make coffee, and tune into the weekly broadcast.

I very much liked the responses to letter writers by Kevin, especially his very well-put and reasonable response to the Catholic that wrote in.

I would enjoy a section where a direct MP3 link and show summary would be posted weekly in this forum for further discussion.

:ugeek: Harry
I agree, Harry, it was excellent!
As was the response to the Catholic that wrote in to NV.
Even better was the response to false charges that "Cosmotheism" was "just a tax dodge"
invented for that purpose by the late Dr. Pierce. "Cosmotheism" is a real "Panentheism"
and a real "religion" all for the White Race's survival and advancement towards Godhood.

I know. I am a "Cosmotheist", and I have been one for over thirty years. It is a religious
"Order" and it is growing and will be THE RELIGION that secures the "White Race's own"
unique destiny both on Earth and out into the COSMOS.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Toward the Stars

Building on ADV

Post by Toward the Stars » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:45 am

An older graphic for ADV
An older graphic for ADV
natall-link.jpg (11.28 KiB) Viewed 5850 times
I can't tell you enough how pleased I am to know American Dissident Voices is back. Its too-long absence left our cause without direction. American Dissident Voices offers an alternative perspective which leads us towards a healthier potential; that its message lives on, is vital. Tearing through establishment lies and exposing those who mean to destroy us, ADV has given legitimacy to the revolution and renaissance our rulers seek to prevent.

I like your idea of creating a place to further discuss the issues presented in ADV, like a sub-forum. An ADV forum should serve as a modern day Greek Academy not only by awakening our people to immutable truths and their implications about our society -- but by offering a higher vision and purpose -- a higher philosophy of life.

Yes, American Dissident Voices is deserving of its own forum and there are a number of reasons for its establishment. 1) Until recently, ADV was the voice of the largest organization working for racial communitarianism on the North American continent. 2) ADV reached audiences unlike any other nationalist medium, drawing in new people of high quality others' efforts failed to attract. 3) Giving the content presented by ADV a higher featured presence on White Biocentrism and allowing readers to discuss each program's insights in depth is just good marketing.

Let ADV be one of the many institutions we use to help us build our new community.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Thank you for posting Mr. Strom's 22-year old ADV Toward the Stars, Toward the Stars! It reads as good now as then.

We'll get this White Biocentrism geared up better for discussions soon. Perhaps you could become a WB moderator for that? Neither Kevin nor I have much time for doing that right now with our other work taking up so much time.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Toward the Stars

Post by Toward the Stars » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Will,

I'm honored by your invitation to join the moderator team. I planned to play my part in getting the discussions going regardless, so I'm not sure I need moderator powers. I do have experience as a senior mod on a major forum, so I'm familiar with strategies for making a board popular and active. I realize this place is still in an embryonic stage of development, but with just a handful of the intelligent and dedicated posters we already have, we could potentially attract a great many more people of the quality we're looking for, and very quickly.

Whatever the discussions may be, they must always serve to educate and inspire our audience, and grow our cause. Each member of this forum, by the meaningful expression of his or her own thoughts, has the power to bring more of those we need into the forum as both participants and readers.

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 am

You may listen to or read the text of this program here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=753