Values, Churches, and Constitutions

Estwing

Values, Churches, and Constitutions

Post by Estwing » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:38 pm

RACIAL survival is the necessary basis for having a future. If we as a people make money our primary value in life, our race, our people, will die. Eventually circumstances or enemies will force us to choose between continued prosperity and the things that are essential for our people’s racial, biological survival. And if we choose money and prosperity, and give up the essentials we need for survival, like an exclusive territory for our people alone, or a government answerable to our people alone, our people will die. --- KAS

This is one of the most powerful statements that I have fully taken in for a long. I firmly believe that everything as a man that we need to have to be a REAL man, to provide for your family, or to be able to provide for a family....we, you and I MUST put race first. Then I firmly believe everything from wealth, to family and children and happiness...the list goes on and on... will all fall into place. Race over all. ROA.

link to broadcast: https://audio.nationalvanguard.com/prog ... utions.mp3
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams