Happy Birthday to Kevin Strom!

Michael Olanich

Happy Birthday to Kevin Strom!

Post by Michael Olanich » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 am

When I logged in today I noticed a birthday notice that today is Mr. Strom's birthday.

So... Happy Birthday Kevin! I believe I speak for all dedicated members here at WB that we are all behind you 100 percent in this new endeavor to re-start the National Alliance, formed over four decades ago by the late William Pierce.

Thank you for all that you have done for our struggle.

Best Wishes, :)

Michael Olanich

David York

Re: Happy Birthday to Kevin Strom!

Post by David York » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 am

Happy Birthday Kevin!!! :P

Great broadcast yesterday (Jewish Aggression part 2). I really learn a lot from your broadcasts, you seem to find facts and information that I don't hear anywhere else. Kudos to your intelligence network. If there is anything I could do to help your organization please let me know. I would love to work with you and contribute to your work. You seem to be leading the pack when it comes to White Nationalist leadership! Enjoy your Birthday and I wish you the best of success in your continued work in the White Nationalist movement. :!: :!: :!:

Best Regards,

Daniel O.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Hope you had an excellent birthday, sir. Thank you for all you have done for our people. Your weekly programs are absolutely outstanding as always. You certainly set a very high intellectual standard for internet broadcasting, or any broadcasting for that matter.

CEW

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:02 am

It is both ecstatic and terrifying that Mr. Strom and
Mr. Williams may be all that stands between us and this
portal of a view into a sobering future:

http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=431

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:17 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:Hope you had an excellent birthday, sir. Thank you for all you have done for our people. Your weekly programs are absolutely outstanding as always. You certainly set a very high intellectual standard for internet broadcasting, or any broadcasting for that matter.

CEW
Very well put, C.E. Since it's revival back in Dec. 2013, American Dissident Voices has been the most informative and educational radio program thus far, standing tall over other popular pro-White radio shows. And I'm not just saying that, I really do believe so.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:33 am

Thanks so much, gentlemen! It's good to be working full time for you and for the National Alliance and for the only cause worth fighting for once again.

With gratitude,

Kevin.

R. Bryant

Post by R. Bryant » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:32 pm

A belated happy birthday, Kevin!
Thank you for your invaluable insight, resilience, and selfless devotion to our cause.

Klanton

Post by Klanton » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:56 pm

Happy birthday , Mr. Strom. Thank you for your longstanding and continued service to our people. I first stumbled across ADV in the early 90s on shortwave. I hope you will someday make your broadcast available, something similar to the Power of Truth series with Dr. Pierce.

Ed Austin

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:54 am

Where have I been? I’m still learning the ropes, but a belated happy birthday to you, Kevin! I always tune into your compelling ADV shows, and love that you have it in both text and audio.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:03 am

Klanton wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:56 pm
Happy birthday , Mr. Strom. Thank you for your longstanding and continued service to our people. I first stumbled across ADV in the early 90s on shortwave. I hope you will someday make your broadcast available, something similar to the Power of Truth series with Dr. Pierce.

Ed Austin
Be sure to check out the ADV archives on National Vanguard for now, Ed.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.