Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:11 pm

By a factor of approximately 10:1 (with the greater number in favor of the National Alliance), my recruiting efforts on the Stormfront White Nationalist Site are devoted to our organization, the National Alliance, and I have the posts and the facts to defend this statement. The only time I make an effort to recruit a new Stormfront member into the League of the South is when the new member expresses a strong allegiance to the Confederacy and to our beloved South-lands and/or the times when a new member of Stormfront will even ask about the League of the South. Almost without exception, the new members who ask about the League of South are Southerners, although I have had a very few Yankees (i.e., Copperheads) inquire about the League of the South.

You are more-than-welcome to investigate the posts in which I welcome and greet new members onto the Stormfront White Nationalist Site and you will find that the vast majority of my recruitment efforts are devoted to the National Alliance (by a factor of approximately 10:1). Before I joined the National Alliance I took great pains to make absolutely certain that it would not cause a conflict, nor be a hinderance, if I was a member of the League of the South. I even recall the numerous conversations I had with existing National Alliance members about this very subject (National Alliance members who I hold in very high regard). In each case I was told, "no, it is not a concern nor will it cause a conflict."

Yes, I know that most of the League of the South members are Christians. That is their prerogative; if they believe in that religiosity then I harbor no grudge against them. I have family members who are devotees of the Christian faith; I am not about to become estranged from them over that fact. However, if the subjects of religion and faith became heated or rose to the level of aggressive combativeness, then I would estrange myself from my family members in a Manhattan second. I have already gone down this path with a number of outstanding--and now former--friends, male and female, some of whom I had called friends for the vast majority of my life, going all the way back to grade school, decades-and-decades in the past. I place nothing ahead of the preservation of the heritage, history, European culture, salvation, and eternal destiny of our White race. Nothing! It is the singularly most important issue in my life, to the point of dedicating most of my waking hours working for the preservation of the history, heritage, European culture, salvation, and eternal destiny of my White race. If you did not know that, then it is good that I put these comments into this post, because they are factual.

As for the subjects of the League of the South and Christianity, I never recall, not even once, when I was among League of the South members, that the subject of religion entered the discussion. I have not ever made any attempt to hide the fact that I am not a practitioner of the Christian faith. Even more so, I have explained to some of my better friends in the League of the South that I am a practitioner of the Cosmotheist faith and they have been very supportive, even going so far as to state that, "religion is a very, very personal subject so we do not criticize anyone for his/her faith nor do we criticize anyone for the religion that he/she practices." Just a few weeks ago, in early November 2023, I had this very discussion with a very good friend in the League of the South who lives in Alabama and who is a pretty devout Christian. The words I typed earlier in this paragraph happen to be his.

Will, you say that you do not support regional nationalism, yet I do recall that you were very supportive of a segment of counties in furthest northeastern Tennessee seceding from the greater whole of the state. Is that not, in-and-of-itself, a form of "regional nationalism?" Any secession efforts in America, regardless of where in the geographical lay of the land they are attempted, is considered a form of regional nationalism. Correct?

No, I did not know that Mr. Ben Klassen was a millionaire. It is indeed refreshing to know that someone in our White Nationalist movement achieved financial security and freedom, in spite of our many enemies' strident and unlawful attempts to prevent that from occurring.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:57 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:11 pm
By a factor of approximately 10:1 (with the greater number in favor of the National Alliance), my recruiting efforts on the Stormfront White Nationalist Site are devoted to our organization, the National Alliance, and I have the posts and the facts to defend this statement. The only time I make an effort to recruit a new Stormfront member into the League of the South is when the new member expresses a strong allegiance to the Confederacy and to our beloved South-lands and/or the times when a new member of Stormfront will even ask about the League of the South. Almost without exception, the new members who ask about the League of South are Southerners, although I have had a very few Yankees (i.e., Copperheads) inquire about the League of the South.

You are more-than-welcome to investigate the posts in which I welcome and greet new members onto the Stormfront White Nationalist Site and you will find that the vast majority of my recruitment efforts are devoted to the National Alliance (by a factor of approximately 10:1). Before I joined the National Alliance I took great pains to make absolutely certain that it would not cause a conflict, nor be a hinderance, if I was a member of the League of the South. I even recall the numerous conversations I had with existing National Alliance members about this very subject. In each case I was told, "no, it is not a concern nor will it cause a conflict."

Yes, I know that most of the League of the South members are Christians. That is their prerogative; if they believe in that religiosity then I harbor no grudge against them. I have family members who are devotees of the Christian faith; I am not about to become estranged from them over that fact.

I never recall, not even once, when I was among League of the South members, that the subject of religion entered the discussion. I have not ever made any attempt to hide the fact that I am not a practitioner of the Christian faith. Even more so, I have explained to some of my better friends in the League of the South that I am a practitioner of the Cosmotheist faith and they have been very supportive, even going so far as to state that, "religion is a very, very personal subject so we do not criticize anyone for his/her faith nor do we criticize anyone for the religion that he/she practices."

Will, you say that you do not support regional nationalism, yet I do recall that you were very supportive of a segment of counties in furthest northeastern Tennessee seceding from the greater whole of the state. Is that not, in-and-of-itself, a form of "regional nationalism?" Any secession efforts in America, regardless of where in the geographical lay of the land they are attempted, is considered a form of regional nationalism. Correct?

No, I did not know that Mr. Ben Klassen was a millionaire. It is indeed refreshing to know that someone in our White Nationalist movement achieved financial security and freedom, in spite of our many enemies' strident and unlawful attempts to prevent that from occurring.

I searched WB for "State of Franklin" and came up with this topic, opened in 2014, months before I became NA Chairman: viewtopic.php?p=24658#p24658

My idea of regional nationalism, if that's what you would call it, is concentrating for now in a part of southern Appalachia, a large, contiguous White pocket of the U.S. that encompasses parts of eight contiguous southern states plus northern Arkansas, represented by this map:

WV, note that most of the racial demographics below that pale yellow area as represented in this map in purple are "African American," which we wish the League of the South much luck in taking back. We in the Alliance, however, are racial separatists; that's why I see southern Appalachia as the more ideal region to plant our flag. Note that all that pale blue region north of the pale yellow are considered mostly Germanic, but those states, except southern Missouri and southern Illinois are more racially mixed with big cities that are lost territory presently.

Historically speaking, the secessionist State of Franklin in what is now practically the 1st Congressional District of Tennessee is worth studying as it seceded from North Carolina even before Tennessee was separated from North Carolina. It wasn't about race as much as it was that the region felt it's interests in 1794 were not being represented by the powers that were in NC's capitol, New Bern, in far away eastern NC. Franklin was eventually absorbed into Tennessee. Raleigh, NC, where I grew up was named NC's capitol in 1792, after Frankin's 5-year history as a sovereign state had ended.

Dr. Pierce moved NA's headquarters from the racial nightmare of the D.C.-area to SE West Virginia in 1985 -- southern Appalachia. I moved it from there to Johnson County, Tennessee, the heart of southern Appalachia, and in what was once the State of Franklin. NA still owns its WV property but will sell it and consolidate in Johnson County in our small Cosmotheist Community -- starting small and hopefully spreading outward into adjoining precincts, counties and beyond as the U.S. devolves into unmanageable racial chaos. If you can't conceive of that, it can't be accomplished, right?

It sounds like "Separation of Church and State" is LOS's position, as you quoted, although it is a Christian organization. It's good to hear they don't mind that you embrace Cosmotheism. I believe we will be a stronger nation if our citizen's hold the same spirituality, and not by worshipping the Jews' tribal deity. Cosmotheism will be the glue that holds together the White nation under a National Alliance state.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:31 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:11 pm
The separatism Will speaks of is that of the entire race, wherever we are. Not one specific region. As you know, we're striving to build the Alliance around the planet. If, for example, Wolf Stoner were to gather enough people for a local unit, he'd be encouraged to expand their numbers from that into a full blown Cosmotheist community in Russia. From there, grow other communities. Perhaps saturate the entire Russian area. And so on and so forth, repeated in other parts of the world as well. There's nothing regional about it except that it is but one step of many.

Our movement is a biological one, not that concerning any particular land-mass.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:58 pm

For those looking for genuine CREATIVITY, come to the CHURCH OF CREATIVITY at https://creativityalliance.com
Reverend Will Williams knows and recommends us.

For those looking for skinheads, NO! We dispensed with them a long time ago.
Those skinheads showed up so long ago, few even remember who invited them!

If you're looking for perfect scans of Ben Klassen's books, check out https://creativityalliance.com
Look to the bottom of every page.
If you cannot find The White Man's Bible - You're Blind!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:07 pm

Ben Klassen asked Who needs niggers?

And 1969's entertainer of the year ask, "Wop bop wam bam who likes a nigger?"

https://archive.org/download/johnny-reb ... nigger.mp3

Full Album At: https://archive.org/download/johnny-reb ... ompilation
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:33 pm

Rev.Cambeul wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:07 pm

Ha! that's quite a collection of Johnny Reb songs, Cailen. :lol: One of my favorites is his "Cowboys and Niggers": https://ia903402.us.archive.org/6/items ... iggers.mp3

Youngsters today can't imagine the White world this country was before the anti-White Snivel Rights movement incrementally changed everything demographically. The so-called "n"-word was used freely among us back then without guilt, shame or certainly without fear as it is today among many lily-livered Whites who've been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs. Don't believe me? Check out this true story from the mid-1960s: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/04/ca ... ti-racism/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:21 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:33 pm
Rev.Cambeul wrote:

Ha! that's quite a collection of Johnny Reb songs, Cailen. :lol: One of my favorites is his "Cowboys and Niggers": https://ia903402.us.archive.org/6/items ... iggers.mp3

Youngsters today can't imagine the White world this country was before the anti-White Snivel Rights movement incrementally changed everything demographically. The so-called "n"-word was used freely among us back then without guilt, shame or certainly without fear as it is today among many lily-livered Whites who've been conditioned like Pavlov's dogs. Don't believe me? Check out this true story from the mid-1960s: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/04/ca ... ti-racism/
My day is never complete unless I say "nigger" at least 25 times or more. For goodness sakes, White people, it is a damn word; no less an authority than Webster's Unabridged Dictionary recognizes the word, "nigger." I enjoy the hell out of using "nigger" for its shock value on cowardly, pusillanimous, leftist, liberal Marxist Whites. One time about one-and-one-half years ago, I had a door and window salesman at my house--and I would rather amputate both my legs directly below the hips with a dull, rusty butter knife and no novacaine or pain medication of any kind than to spend time with a damn door and window salesman--and the salesman asked what prompted me to move to the South. I chuckled, took a deep breath, and said: "niggers--I hate them with a ferocity and all-encompassing vileness that borders on sheer lunacy." I thought this salesman was either going to start bawling like a baby or piss his pants right on the spot due to shock and fright. I'm pretty certain that he became queasy. This might have been the first time in history that a door and window salesman was both struck dumb and speechless. So, yes, it is the full enunciation of the word "niggers" 25 times or more, or my day is not complete.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:40 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:21 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Rev.Cambeul wrote:

My day is never complete unless I say "nigger" at least 25 times or more. For goodness sakes, White people, it is a damn word; no less an authority than Webster's Unabridged Dictionary recognizes the word, "nigger." I enjoy the hell out of using "nigger" for its shock value on cowardly, pusillanimous, leftist, liberal Marxist Whites. One time about one-and-one-half years ago, I had a door and window salesman at my house--and I would rather amputate both my legs directly below the hips with a dull, rusty butter knife and no novacaine or pain medication of any kind than to spend time with a damn door and window salesman--and the salesman asked what prompted me to move to the South. I chuckled, took a deep breath, and said: "niggers--I hate them with a ferocity and all-encompassing vileness that borders on sheer lunacy." I thought this salesman was either going to start bawling like a baby or piss his pants right on the spot due to shock and fright. I'm pretty certain that he became queasy. This might have been the first time in history that a door and window salesman was both struck dumb and speechless. So, yes, it is the full enunciation of the word "niggers" 25 times or more, or my day is not complete.
I see you've put 5 more "niggers" to your daily goal of 25/day right here in this one post. In those other settings, how successful are you at changing minds/hearts of those "cowardly, pusillanimous, leftist, liberal Marxist Whites?"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:28 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
So, yes, it is the full enunciation of the word "niggers" 25 times or more, or my day is not complete.
My day is most complete when I don't have to see em, don't have to smell em, and don't have to expend any mental energy on them. That means I don't have to say "nigger" much, but it's a small price to pay for a calmer mental state.

White_Vengeance

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:33 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:40 am
White_Vengeance wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Rev.Cambeul wrote:

I see you've put 5 more "niggers" to your daily goal of 25/day right here in this one post. In those other settings, how successful are you at changing minds/hearts of those "cowardly, pusillanimous, leftist, liberal Marxist Whites?"
It is indeed a formidable goal to change the hearts and minds of those "cowardly, pusillanimous, leftist liberal Marxist Whites," since most of the White people who make up that confused demographic are indeed very narrow-minded and constrained in their racial, political, and sociological viewpoints. Nevertheless, I am a stern, tough, strong-willed person so I never relent in my efforts to keep up the fight to recruit prospective White folks into the National Alliance--unlike some people who are easily defeated and quit at the faintest sign of defeat, utterly demoralized over their recruiting failures.

As for the use of the word "niggers," it is used in the title of this Thread, and it has also been freely used on the White Biocentrism Site by others besides me. So, if you are trying to make an example of me, take your best shot; I am more-than-able to handle being singled out from others who are also evidently violating this somewhat murky, ill-defined precept.

"African-Americans?" Never! "Blacks?" Doubtful. "negroes?" Begrudingly so. Hatred is a very interesting and an incredibly and important human emotion. Perhaps you might give pause to studying its importance. This is a short passage I wrote about hatred and it remains my governing principle for my belief about that important human emotion.

Those who deny that hatred is a normal human emotion misunderstand its real purpose, and why the White man [and woman] were endowed with this valuable emotion at birth through the genes of their ancestors and graced with it by natural law and evolution.

As I tell all who dare listen, the Goddess of Inexorable Vengeance and natural law herself instilled in the White man the emotion of hatred as a means of protection and defense of ourselves, our families, our people, our loved ones, our properties, our possessions, and our nations. Hatred is simply the "other" side of a two-sided coin, with the other side being the emotion of love. Hatred and love are the White man's two most powerful emotions; used correctly, they will allow we White warriors to restore our magnificent White race to its rightful place in this vast universe: that of the greatest race of people, ever, in the lengthy recorded history of the world, on the peak of the world's highest pinnacle, surveying the rest of the world, looking down upon all the other lesser races and species who slink and prowl the Earth's surface on their slimy bellies, provided they have not perished from Earth by the time the White race regains its rightful place in the world--and perish forever they likely will, and that would be a result of their innate inability to sustain themselves.

To my ablest ability, I will personally use my very human emotion of hatred to assist in removing that detestable filth and scum from the Earth; however, I will never employ my very human emotion of love in an empathetic, sympathetic, or compassionate cause. My fiercely proud White warrior ancestors would be aghast were I to render aid, comfort, and assistance to my enemies.