Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

Will Williams

Re: Like BK used to ask, 'Who needs niggers?"

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:44 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:33 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:40 am

I see you've put 5 more "niggers" to your daily goal of 25/day right here in this one post. In those other settings, how successful are you at changing minds/hearts of those "cowardly, pusillanimous, leftist, liberal Marxist Whites?"
[...]
As for the use of the word "niggers," it is used in the title of this Thread, and it has also been freely used on the White Biocentrism Site by others besides me. So, if you are trying to make an example of me, take your best shot; I am more-than-able to handle being singled out from others who are also evidently violating this somewhat murky, ill-defined precept....
WV, it was I who quoted Ben Klassen's "Who Needs Niggers" in the opening post and later povided further explanation. You may have noticed that it is in Mr. Klassen's Provenance section. His was an appropriate question to ask, considering the content of that video. Klassen's quoted question came from his first book, Nature's Eternal Religion, published in 1972. I can only imagine what he would say today with such video material available that he had never seen or even imagined 52 years ago, decades prior to the Internet era.

We in the Alliance are not prudes, nor do we fear using currently Politically Incorrect words such as "nigger," but we do try to use the word sparingly for effect. Jim Mathias, one of WB's mods, had asked you privately to cut back on your generous use of the "n"-word, which I believe you did for a while, but apparently you cannot help yourself and are back at, as Jim notes, even if for the personal reasons you give.

WB is a publicly-viewed site that the National Alliance uses to guide its members and recruit new ones. You should use our recruiting document https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ when enlightening people about NA, whether here or over at Stormfront where you promote NA.

It was carefully crafted by Dr. Pierce and current NA leadership to attract new people who are not looking for the typical, lowbrow group of nigger-haters, though they and we can relate to having the widespread and growing TNB (Typical Negro Behavior) in our living space as portrayed in that video. You'll notice that the "n"-word is not written even once in the positive "What is the National Alliance" recruiting tool -- not even once. That is for good reason.

So, please respect Jim's guidance and restrict your use of the word nigger here at WB to perhaps just once in the 25 times that you use it per day. Don't feel singled out. Others who are immoderate in the use of the word nigger should also take notice. Thanks.

More about TNB from around 15 years ago:http://occidentaldissent.com/2009/12/11 ... or-part-1/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:55 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:59 am
Talk about nigs nigging! That is one great video showing what nigs do best: nigging! :D

We are reminded daily with the unanswered question, "Who needs niggers?" They are still in our midst, nigging away, with their TNB (Typical Nigger Behavior). One of the latest examples of TNB -- this time, at least, the gang-raped, tortured and murdered victim was one of their own: https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2024/03 ... lling-her/

Police: 8 Suspects Record the Abduction, Torture,
and Rape of Alabama Mother Before Killing Her

OLIVIA RONDEAU
6 Mar 2024

A young Alabama mother was allegedly abducted before being tortured, sexually assaulted, and killed by a group of eight suspects in a horrific attack recorded by the perpetrators.

Videos obtained by the Birmingham Police Department show Mahogany Jackson, 20, being beaten and forced to perform sex acts at gunpoint, Detective Mark Green testified in court Monday.

The mother of one arrived at the home of one of the suspects, 24-year-old Brandon Pope, to hang out with friends on February 25, WBRC reported. However, she was allegedly being set up to be raped and murdered.

Green said the first video shows Jackson naked outside, with 25-year-old Teja Lewis beating her and 23-year-old Si’nya McCall kicking her.

After that, McCall can allegedly be heard directing the others to “put her in the trunk.”

Jackson was reportedly able to contact her mother, Gail Maddox, around 8:00 a.m., writing, “Send the police apt 3 held hostage don’t call.” She also sent her location to her sister, Maddox posted on Facebook.

Police believe the suspects transported Jackson to Lewis and McCall’s apartment, where more violent acts were allegedly recorded.

Birmingham investigators say Jackson was handcuffed and continually assaulted by the group, including being spat on, slapped, and pistol-whipped.

According to Detective Green, videos of the young mom being forced to perform sex acts were even posted on social media. In the footage, the suspects can allegedly be heard telling Jackson that she’s about to die.

Jackson’s body was found at an illegal dumping site the next day with a gunshot wound to the back of her head, WBRC reported. One attorney described the location as “dead man road.”

Prosecutors have charged Giovonnie Clapp, 23, and Blair Green, 25, with felony murder, first-degree kidnapping, and first-degree sodomy.

McCall got hit with felony murder, first-degree kidnapping, and first-degree sodomy while Lewis was charged with felony murder.

Jeremiah McDowell, 18, Francis Harris, 25, and Pope were all charged with capital murder during a first-degree kidnapping, as well as capital murder during first-degree sodomy.

Ariana Lashay Robinson, 23, was the last suspect to be caught by the Birmingham police, nine days after Jackson’s body was found. She was also charged with felony murder and kidnapping.

Police Chief Scott Thurmond said the alleged actions of the group were some of the worst he’d seen in his career.

“The actions displayed by these defendants were barbaric and have no place in society,’’ said Jefferson County District Attorney Danny Carr. “The senseless and inhumane treatment perpetuated on young Mahogany Jackson was very disturbing and violent.”

Heartbroken mom Gail Maddox has pleaded with the public to stop sharing videos of her daughter’s violent torture.

“THAT’S MY CHILD PLEASE STOP I CAN’T TAKE IT,’’ she wrote on Facebook.

“What am I going to tell my granddaughter when she asks for her mother,” she posted, alongside a photo of Jackson’s little girl.

Jackson’s sister, Jazmyne Maddox, also shared her pain on social media.

“Y’all took my fucking sister from us man she ain’t deserve this shit,” she wrote the day her body was found.

----------------------

VDare lists Black on White murders for 2023, month by month, here: with photos of victims and their perps: https://vdare.com/posts/year-in-the-dea ... es-in-2023

Year In The Death Of White America:
451 Underreported Black-On-White
Homicides In 2023

James Fulford
01/16/2024

Our monthly feature Month In The Death of White America recorded 451 black-on-white murders, and average a little less than 38 a month. The largest number of deaths in one month was 58, as some months are as low as 26.

This is not the whole story—the MSM has an official policy of not announcing the race of criminals... unless they are white.

Every time Kenn Gividen writes one of these, he includes this message:

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Main Stream Media and law enforcement agencies are increasingly successful in suppressing the race of perps altogether, as well as details of the back stories. Email me here and/or VDARE.com here if you have tips.
Here are the 451 deaths in 2023 no one in the MSM editorialized about, and no one rioted about...

See photos of the White victims and their nigger murderers at the VDare link, above
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:05 am

One more example of why Whites must separate from worthless, violent Blacks. We have no need whatsoever to tolerate having gorillas in our midst.

A [slight White] girl is in critical condition after a
fight caught on video shows [female ape] slamming
her head to the ground repeatedly

By Amy Simonson, Jennifer Feldman, Amanda Jackson and Raja Razek, CNN

A Missouri girl was critically injured in a fight captured on video near Hazelwood East High School, the St. Louis County Police Department said.

Video of Friday’s altercation has since been shared by thousands of people online. It shows a girl getting thrown to the ground and punched in the head by another teen girl, who slams her head onto a concrete sidewalk multiple times.

Other teens were fighting around the injured girl as she lay on the ground shaking, the video shows.

It’s not clear what led to the fight, and police are not publicly identifying those involved. But police confirmed the viral video is connected to the investigation, according to police spokesperson Vera Clay....

The assault victim was in [a coma] after the fight, St. Louis County police said. Mario Nawfal/X
More here: https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/14/us/st-lo ... index.html

It's going to get worse, not better, as the anti-White federal government and Democrat party is now considering importing thousands more nasty Haitians into the U.S. How soon stupid Whites forget history. Put 'haiti' in the search block at NationalVanguard.com to find several lessons of history from that island, like this one: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/01/th ... lack-rule/
Blacks Exterminate All Whites in Haiti

By the end of the uprising in Haiti, every White man, woman, and child had been murdered. Once the Whites had been exterminated, the Black population then turned on the mixed-race population and wiped them out as well.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:05 am
One more example of why Whites must separate from worthless, violent Blacks. We have no need whatsoever to tolerate having gorillas in our midst.

A [slight White] girl is in critical condition after a
fight caught on video shows [female ape] slamming
her head to the ground repeatedly

By Amy Simonson, Jennifer Feldman, Amanda Jackson and Raja Razek, CNN

A Missouri girl was critically injured in a fight captured on video near Hazelwood East High School, the St. Louis County Police Department said...
This report by CNN is sadly lacking in details. See this well-researched report by Jim Goad at Counter-Currents for much more about the racial aspects: https://counter-currents.com/2024/03/wh ... tch-a-lot/
The white girl, Kaylee Gain, had reportedly left a bleak social-media slime trail where she claimed her parents were long-time junkies and that she had been bullied at school.

There are murmurs that the black girl who slammed Kaylee’s head into the concrete is named Maurnice Alexandria Dye DeClue. Since Missouri law shields underage criminal suspects from identification, I cannot confirm that this is her name. I merely wanted to note that “Maurnice DeClue” is the blackest name I’ve heard all month. It befits the sort of black girl who’d slam someone’s head into the concrete over what some say was a petty high-school catfight over a black boy. But since it hasn’t been confirmed that “Maurnice” is her real name, I’ll enclose it in quotes from here on out.

Some say the fight resulted after Kaylee’s black boyfriend kept getting jumped...
Well, there you go. An interesting aspect of Goad's article is, that unlike here at WB there are 50 comments under it and they are all over the board, from calling Kaylee a mudshark who got what she deserved to bleeding hearts who defended her.