Salubrious Living

IndianaCreator

Salubrious Living

Post by IndianaCreator » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 pm

salubrious-living.jpg
salubrious-living.jpg (32.14 KiB) Viewed 11842 times

pdf of SL available here: https://creativityalliance.com/wp-conte ... Living.pdf

The person who answers to Indiana Creator has been blocked from WB.

Grimork

Re: Salubrious Living

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:06 pm

Thanks for sharing..An interesting read, I don't agree with all of it. For one I believe the nutritional value of our soil has decreased because of soil depletion as talked about in this article: https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... tion-loss/

So his stance against vitamins seems unhealthy, if anything. I have a restricted diet, and I would be severly malnourished if I didn't take a multivitamin, also does this apply to pregnant women? Very dangerous to the infant if they can't get the levels of nutrients they need for proper development.

I'm also shocked that he advocates an all raw diet, but would suggest juicing... As juicing destroys the fiber which makes the sugars from fruit overwhelming without having that fiber as a safety net. Also his bit about parasites and meat eating ... Well yeah, if you're not properly cooking your meat and eating it raw, ya get parasites.

Oh well, still an interesting document. He's definitely not wrong about the modern processed ready-made grocery store foods. There's some truth in it.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:04 pm

I've heard the arguement that humans are actually frugivores (apes) instead of true omnivores (bears for example), not only because of our intestines but also by comparing our teeth.

I'm not sure, because I'm not a biologist but it seems like a sound enough position to me. I just severly dislike fruit, except oranges....for some reason. So my diet is automatically skewed and I can't compare myself to other people who eat normally. As the chairman knows I have other vegetable varieties I can't bring myself to consume either.
However I don't smoke anymore or drink currently. Although I did enjoy 1 beer or so on occasion, but I haven't been able to drink in forever. Don't miss it too much.

WolfHammer

Post by WolfHammer » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:08 pm

Nutrition is important question to all religions. Cooking vegetables loses all the necessary vitamins. For that reason should most eat raw vegetables.
Regularly treat muscle inflammation with the suns rays, for example and you will see the results. Not to mention the importance of physical culture.
Klassen writes about all this stuff...
I disagree about not consuming meat.
I think meat played an important role in the evolution of our ancestors.

I think we should constantly talk about the harmful effects of cigarettes, alcohol, narcotics and drugs. That even need to write books about it in all languages.
If you are nature finest then be perfect and healthy.
He loves truth, and he hates falsehood.
He loves beauty, and he hates ugliness.
He loves nobility in all things, and he hates baseness. - The Path, Cosmotheism Triology

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:49 pm

WolfHammer wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:08 pm
Nutrition is important question to all religions. Cooking vegetables loses all the necessary vitamins. For that reason should most eat raw vegetables.
Regularly treat muscle inflammation with the suns rays, for example and you will see the results. Not to mention the importance of physical culture.
Klassen writes about all this stuff...

I think we should constantly talk about the harmful effects of cigarettes, alcohol, narcotics and drugs. That even need to write books about it in all languages.
I am in agreeance with you here, WolfHammer. I am certainly pro meat, but we cannot exaggerate the importance of health in our people. I don't agree with everything Klassen wrote here, but he was right about a lot of it.
I just would like to mention that if you would please post an introduction here: viewforum.php?f=4

Usually that's the first step. Thanks.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:58 am

WolfHammer wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:08 pm

I agree with you on this, I believe there is ample evidence that we evolved to eat meat. Diets that embrace meat and fats can do incredible things for the body, along with rigorous exercise.

As for drugs, it's hard to embrace Cosmotheism with that addiction poking the back of your brain. For me it was alcohol that kept my focus broken, and quitting entirely allowed me to devote more time and effort to the Creator's purpuse.

As Grimork said, please introduce yourself. Glad to have you here!

CosmicDissident

Post by CosmicDissident » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:17 pm

I recently happened to by chance hear an audio by Pierce about this general subject on the radio network stream, so I do not know the episode number or even name and cannot quote it verbatim from him.

He said that although ancestors may have evolved during eating meat it does not mean people have to continue with tradition, he then goes on into other reasons why changes can be for the better.

I would say an example would be if you said that because ancestors believed in Christianity and Europe continued evolution for centuries while many considered themselves Christians, we must too.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:18 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Huh? Steam-Powered apparently drew a blank on this topic. :)
CosmicDissident wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:17 pm
I recently happened to by chance hear an audio by Pierce about this general subject on the radio network stream, so I do not know the episode number or even name and cannot quote it verbatim from him.

He said that although ancestors may have evolved during eating meat it does not mean people have to continue with tradition, he then goes on into other reasons why changes can be for the better.

I would say an example would be if you said that because ancestors believed in Christianity and Europe continued evolution for centuries while many considered themselves Christians, we must too.
Europeans didn't believe in spooks in the sky for thousands of years prior to having Christinsanity imposed on them. We are evolving toward Cosmotheism, finally.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:18 pm
Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Huh? Steam-Powered apparently drew a blank on this topic. :)

SP deleted many of his posts, but just the text. This left a "empty posts" that need to be removed.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:44 pm

I would, but he chose to remove content selectively, instead of removing everything. What a headache.