Christianity and survival of the White Race are incompatible

Will Williams

Re: Christianity and survival of the White Race are incompat

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 am

Wade Hampton III wrote: Wow! Eons have passed since then! :!:
Just thirty years, that's all. You'd think we'd be a little farther down the revolutionary path toward a new consciousness by now. :?
An eon is a really, really, super-long, impossible-to-measure length of time. ... Four hours ago is not an eon. Eon goes back to the Greek aiōn, "age." An age is not easy to measure, and neither is an eon. Both are just really long periods of time, but in science an eon is about a billion years. https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/eon

That's Mr. Klassen's School For Gifted White Boys in the background, sold to Dr. Pierce four years later, along with everything else on the 22-acre Church of the Creator property.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

THEWOTANIST

Post by THEWOTANIST » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:47 pm

https://archive.org/details/RaceReasonH ... lassen.mp4

Chairman Williams at the Necropolis.
Attachments
Will2.png
Will2.png (189.78 KiB) Viewed 12197 times

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:55 am

Great picture (s)
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:54 am

I'll be taking a copy of that picture too, thanks. :geek:

Will, here's something else from that same day that your wedding guests danced to back in 88.
With thanks - again - to you, Will, and KAS for recovering that old cassette and digitising it. I hope you like the added music.

R!
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:03 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:Bump this if only for the topic title.

Today I found this photo on the Internet of me posed with Ben Klassen that I don't recall having ever seen before. This photo was taken on 8/8/88 -- the day BK married me and my first wife.

Wow! Eons have passed since then!

:!:
Just 31 years, Wade. Eons are much longer. Found this:
---

What is an era? And is it different from an epoch? What about an eon?

All three words denote a period of time. All three have specialized meanings for geologists. Here are their most common meanings and connotations.

Both era and epoch denote measurement.

In the sports writer’s usage, an era is a period in the history of a sport. It is a time during which a particular player, manager, or feature may be seen to typify the sport: the Babe Ruth era, the Casey Stengel era, the era of steroid use.

In the historical sense, an era can be a period of time marked by a specific beginning date: the Roman era (beginning with the traditional founding date of 750 BCE.), the Christian era (beginning with the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, now believed to have been 4 BCE), or the Muslim era (beginning with Mohammed’s flight from Mecca to Medina in 622 CE).

An epoch, (not to be confused with epic), like an era, is a period of time. An epoch is longer than an era and can cover more than one lifetime. It is marked by some significant development or series of developments: the feudal epoch, the epoch of exploration.

An eon is a very long time indeed. It is the longest period of geological time. Geologists subdivide an eon into eras. A geological era is subdivided into periods, epochs, and stages.

---

I was just notified that the Alliance's allies at the Creativity Alliance put this photo up on their site: https://creativityalliance.com/forum/in ... ic=11578.0
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:36 am