The White Man's Bible

John Flynn

The White Man's Bible

Post by John Flynn » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:44 am

Read or Download HERE

Mike G

Re: The White Man's Bible

Post by Mike G » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:40 pm

I am reading this right now, I have like 40 pages left.

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 am

I read some of it..so far not too bad. But...do you really need to call other races that are not white 'mud races and niggers'?????? I mean come on. All races are being screwed over by sick ass individuals not just whites. Calling non white mud races and the need to clear them out is totally BS! I remember passing out NA flyers, back in the 90s, and alongside me where Louis Farrakhan supporters passing out their flyers also. We both new the true threats to our races and respected each other like real men...

Whatever...

The real enemies are what I call the social engineers. Many of these are Jews but than again many are not. If all the races can come to a common ground and fight these evil social engineers than we have a chance of winning. Name calling and other attempts to belittle a group of people just further divides what is already a disjointed, though well meaning, mob.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

That was just his approach, we have had so many over the years. I do not care what the approach is or who it offends as long as it works.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:18 am

RockofAges wrote:I read some of it..so far not too bad. But...do you really need to call other races that are not white 'mud races and niggers'?????? I mean come on...
That was Klassen's approach. It is not the way the National Alliance deals with non-Whites.

WhiteBiocentrism is a forum for introducing people to the teachings of Dr. William Pierce and to the National Alliance organization that he founded. We can't help what other people or their groups called Negroes. Dr. Pierce never carried any of Ben Klassen's books in our National Vanguard Books catalog because, in part, of Klassen's crude language that obviously repels someone like you, Rock. Our Alliance strives to attract, not repel. Those who like Ben Klassen's approach have Creativity factions they can support. I prefer the Creativity Alliance (CA) over the rival The Creativity Movement (TCM) faction. CA is friendly with out Alliance whereas TCM is hostile. That's the way it is when you have rival factions.

Ben Klassen's White Man's Bible as well as his Nature's Eternal Religion address the problem of Christianity as a belief system for Whites as well as any books out there.

Enough said. I'm locking this topic.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ