Salubrious Living

CosmicDissident

Re: Salubrious Living

Post by CosmicDissident » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:17 pm

I recently happened to by chance hear an audio by Pierce about this general subject on the radio network stream, so I do not know the episode number or even name and cannot quote it verbatim from him.

He said that although ancestors may have evolved during eating meat it does not mean people have to continue with tradition, he then goes on into other reasons why changes can be for the better.

I would say an example would be if you said that because ancestors believed in Christianity and Europe continued evolution for centuries while many considered themselves Christians, we must too.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:18 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Huh? Steam-Powered apparently drew a blank on this topic. :)
CosmicDissident wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:17 pm
I recently happened to by chance hear an audio by Pierce about this general subject on the radio network stream, so I do not know the episode number or even name and cannot quote it verbatim from him.

He said that although ancestors may have evolved during eating meat it does not mean people have to continue with tradition, he then goes on into other reasons why changes can be for the better.

I would say an example would be if you said that because ancestors believed in Christianity and Europe continued evolution for centuries while many considered themselves Christians, we must too.
Europeans didn't believe in spooks in the sky for thousands of years prior to having Christinsanity imposed on them. We are evolving toward Cosmotheism, finally.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:18 pm
Steam-Powered wrote:

SP deleted many of his posts, but just the text. This left a "empty posts" that need to be removed.

Sieg

Post by Sieg » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:59 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Steam-Powered wrote:

SP deleted many of his posts, but just the text. This left a "empty posts" that need to be removed.

You should have the option to delete a user and all their posts...
Vidi et Scio

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:44 pm

I would, but he chose to remove content selectively, instead of removing everything. What a headache.

Sieg

Post by Sieg » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 am

Life is hard, etc, etc...
Vidi et Scio

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Sieg wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 am
It sure is! And we'll get the job done eventually. For those who aren't moderating/administering the website, you can help by doing what's necessary to bring new members into the NA. New talent could provide new staff that can help shoulder these burdens and even bring innovations to improve what we have.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:13 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Steam-Powered wrote:

Does anyone know why? He seemed like a fine sort last I saw of his posts. Then all of a sudden his postseason were (mostly) blank….

Sieg

Post by Sieg » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:35 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:39 pm
Sieg wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 am
It sure is! And we'll get the job done eventually. For those who aren't moderating/administering the website, you can help by doing what's necessary to bring new members into the NA. New talent could provide new staff that can help shoulder these burdens and even bring innovations to improve what we have.
Ya know, I still have a few rolls of NA stickers left-"Earth's Most Endangered Species", but I bet they still have the Virginia addy on them, I'll have to check. I've sold or given away reams and cases of NA lit, and sold Wotan only knows how many books from the catalog over the years, I'll take a look and see if there is anything that might work where I am now.
TOSIWR
Vidi et Scio