Salubrious Living

Jim Mathias

Re: Salubrious Living

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Sieg wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 am
Life is hard, etc, etc...
It sure is! And we'll get the job done eventually. For those who aren't moderating/administering the website, you can help by doing what's necessary to bring new members into the NA. New talent could provide new staff that can help shoulder these burdens and even bring innovations to improve what we have.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:13 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:18 pm
Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:47 pm
Huh? Steam-Powered apparently drew a blank on this topic. :)

SP deleted many of his posts, but just the text. This left a "empty posts" that need to be removed.

Does anyone know why? He seemed like a fine sort last I saw of his posts. Then all of a sudden his postseason were (mostly) blank….
H0195

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:08 am

IndianaCreator wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 pm
[bogus links removed at Rev.Cambeul's request]
Change the links on that damned post. You are linking to a traitorous, violent, lunatic informant that seeks "JIHAD" on Creators and Cosmotheists.

Link to this instead: https://creativityalliance.com/23/ebook ... Living.pdf
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:38 am

Rev.Cambeul wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:08 am
IndianaCreator wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:02 pm
[links removed, IndianaCreator blocked]
Change the links on that damned post. You are linking to a traitorous, violent, lunatic informant that seeks "JIHAD" on Creators and Cosmotheists.

Link to this instead: https://creativityalliance.com/23/ebook ... Living.pdf
Thanks for pointing that out, Rev.Cambeul.

There have been several factions representing themselves as successor groups to Ben Klassen's Creativity religion for Whites, the Church of the Creator (COTC). Yours is the only faction that is recognized by me and our Alliance as a true successor group. It looks like this IndianaCreator fellow who hiked up here on WB to promote his faction has been removed as a member of our forum. I have removed his bogus link.

We offer PM Klassen's 1972 groundbreaking book on our bookstore for good reason:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:35 am

Thanks Will. You know we always back each other up.

RAHOWA! 23 Words.

Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:12 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:44 pm
I would, but he chose to remove content selectively, instead of removing everything. What a headache.

Yes, that was cheesy of him, wasn't it? I'd hurt his feelings when I criticized him for wrongly attacking a valued NA member on this public platform.

Maybe he's learned his lesson and will return with a different username and be a productive member again?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:27 pm

Reverend Will is nice to you people. Nice compared to what I'd be if KAS let me at you.

Nevermind whom I am, if you know what I'm like on CREATOR FORUM, then you know that I'd kick your arse right out and deal with all your posts in seconds - which means delete them or use them for the benefit of the White Race. And I'd be quick smart about it too. And I don't care if you have two posts, or two thousand posts - I can deal with you in seconds ... if I choose.

I'm hard, and my politeness doesn't mean I want to be your friend. Pests at NA Forum, think yourselves bloody lucky I'm not in charge.

My advice to all of you, is that the Forum Admin cannot be better than the people under him. So, be sure to report any problem posters to KAS and his helpers right away so he can take care of them.
Now, in keeping with this topic, Creativity's founder, Ben Klassen said, In Salubrious Living we have an altogether different approach to the health problem. In fact, we categorically state that we would have practically no health problems in the first place if we didn't through ignorance and stupidity create these problems ourselves. In other words, take care of our/your own Forum problems.

23 Words.

Cailen.
Reverend Cailen Cambeul

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:34 pm

Rev.Cambeul wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:27 pm
Reverend Will is nice to you people. Nice compared to what I'd be if KAS let me at you.

Nevermind whom I am, if you know what I'm like on CREATOR FORUM, then you know that I'd kick your arse right out and deal with all your posts in seconds - which means delete them or use them for the benefit of the White Race. And I'd be quick smart about it too. And I don't care if you have two posts, or two thousand posts - I can deal with you in seconds ... if I choose.

I'm hard, and my politeness doesn't mean I want to be your friend. Pests at NA Forum, think yourselves bloody lucky I'm not in charge.

My advice to all of you, is that the Forum Admin cannot be better than the people under him. So, be sure to report any problem posters to KAS and his helpers right away so he can take care of them.

23 Words.

Cailen.
Report problems to WB Moderators, please. That includes the Chairman.
H0216

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:06 am

I am an adherent of Creativity and I do follow Salubrious Living with all of the dietary laws. I do not consume the flesh of any animal, land sea or air, and I do not drink the milk of any animal nor do I consume the cheese made from animals. I do not consume the milk or the flesh from anything with a face, has had a bowel movement and has a central nervous system. I do not consume egg either; my diet is entirely the way that nature has intended us to eat. Which is fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. I do not consume alcohol and I do not smoke any illicit substances nor do I consume tobacco products such as snuff and snus. I live a pro-White straight edge plant based whole food diets with avoidance towards GMOs and other modified fruits and vegetables with lots of exercise.

The dietary laws are not a commandment within Creativity, however I do follow them. Cruelty towards animals is a symptom of Judaic Christian thought as they do not believe that animals have spirits. This is inherently false, as anyone who has ever spent time around animals know that they have their own individual thoughts, feel pain and are capable of suffering, and have their owns likes and dislikes. One of the greatest men in history, Adolf Hitler, did not smoke, did not drink and was an ethical vegetarian. I, like many other pro-White thinkers think that there is something to learn from his lifestyle as well with his policies.

Besides the karmic and the moral reasons to avoid consuming animal products, the meat products one can buy at the typical western supermarket are complete trash. They are a result of factory farming, which is a Jewish industry, and in which 80% of GMO crops go towards raising livestock, and with addition to steroids they are used to fatten up the animals to produce more product. There is no care towards your own well being, there is no care towards the animal's wellbeing, and there is no care towards the suffering of Gaia. It is an evil, corrupt and kosher industry.

While I said that adopting to the dietary laws of Salubrious Living is not a commandment, the reason that Klassen promoted these ideals is for a reason. Processed meats are ranked by multiple cancer societies as a class one carcinogen, that is in the same class as cigarettes, asbestos, and aluminum. Even if one does not adopt the Salubrious diet, one can only improve oneself from cutting out processed meats.

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:09 am

@Rassenkrieg, you're a Vegan, not technically "Salubrious". The suggested diet of CREATORS is a raw food diet. However, we Creators tend to take the Salubrious Living book as a guide, rather than a law.

The book itself was written by Arnold De Vries in 1948. As such, it is wrong on a lot of issues. For example, claiming that Australian Abos lived practically forever before the evil White Man showed up and forced him to eat something more than ants, grubs and kangaroo. The Abo life expectancy then unfortunately went up from perhaps 38 years old to 78 years old. They still blame Whitey because the average Abo doesn't live until 88. FFS, I don't expect to live that long due to my own Scots heritage of death at typically under 60. So I've either got six years to go at the most, or I'll live longer, due to Salubrious Living. A great uncle did live into his 90's due to his personal SL approach. We shall see.

What I'm getting at is CREATORS accept the SL as a guide book and try to live a healthy life.

Brother, if your Vegan diet is good for you, then stick with it. However, it's not for me. I'm poor - that comes with leading CREATIVITY. I eat healthy within my budget. I have never smoked and I don't take drugs other than prescribed blood pressure pills, and I drink way less than I did years ago. Or all of that can just be put down to age. Anyone that doesn't approve of me having an alcoholic drink, keep in mind that CREATIVITY'S BELOVED FOUNDER, Ben Klassen, liked his high alcoholic content Wild Turkey and extremely large, thick steaks. Which I know he both ate and drank in moderation. And rare at that.

I expect to live longer than my grandfathers and great uncles, but how long? How Salubrious? What quality of life? Good luck with the veganism, Brother Rassenkrieg. If that's Salubrious for you, that's all that counts.

@Rev.WillWilliams, if you don't know, the Holy Books of Creativity have all been redone and are ready to print. Only the National Alliance are offered the opportunity to reprint. And BTW, the Stink is dead.

The Holy Books Redone: Topic on Creator Forum
https://creativityalliance.com/forum/bo ... ed-redone/

Salubrious Living - Typed & Best Print
https://creativityalliance.com/23/ebook ... Living.pdf

Salubrious Living - The Original Print Version Redone
https://creativityalliance.com/23/ebook ... (Scan).pdf

Living in Australia vs Canada?
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 367567.mp4
Reverend Cailen Cambeul