and to others here:

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_Am ... art_one%29

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Michael1488

Re: 308 Audio ADV Recordings by Dr. Pierce

Post by Michael1488 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:20 am

I have a few audio cassettes of Dr. Pierce ADV broadcasts from the early 90's I had purchased from NVB some years ago. To my knowledge they are not available on the internet, so I would like to make them available. Only thing is I'm having a problem converting the audio tapes into mp3 format. I have a general idea on how to do it, and someone from stormfront sent me the link to a computer program with the capability of converting audio from tape cassettes. It's a little hard to explain, but to put it simply I'm lacking a cable wire to connect my tape radio to my PC.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed May 07, 2014 8:55 am

Hi Michael1488,

Why reinvent the wheel? Check your audio ADVs with the links and listing above to see if it or they are already listed.
Otherwise, or if not, check out Radio Shack to see if they do have your cable that you need to do all the conversions.

Good luck!
and
Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:40 pm

I purchased the necesarry cable in order to start this project. Apparently my local Rite-Aid had the item for $10, so problem solved :) . The ADV/Cosmotheist lectures I wish to convert into high quality mp3's are the following:

1) Fundamentals for Victory - Dr. Pierce (1991)

2) Change vs. Progress - Dr. Pierce (1991)

3) Race & Immigration - Kevin Strom (1992)

4) America Since World War II: An Interview with Dr. William Pierce - Kevin Strom (November 7, 1992)

5) Israel: Facing the Truth - Kevin Strom (October 23, 1993)

6) Freedom for Germany - Dr. Pierce (November 1993)*

7) The End of Justice in America - Dr. Pierce (October 1995)

8) Proving White is Black - Dr. Pierce (May 11, 1996)*

Each one of these programs are not available in audio form, except Freedom for Germany and Proving White is Black. The first is available but omitted from the broadcast are the introduction and closing comments by Kevin Strom. The second I would like to re-do in order to upgrade the sound quality.
The following programs are Cosmotheist lectures by Dr. Pierce:

1) The Trouble with People - November 7, 1976

2) Human Dignity: A Racial Ethic - March 13, 1977*

3) America the Sleepwalker - May 22, 1977

4) Cosmotheism – Wave of the Future - July 24, 1977*

Human Dignity: A Racial Ethic and Cosmotheism – Wave of the Future are also both available, but again, the introductory and closing comments by Kevin Strom were omitted from these versions.
This will take some time but hopefully I'd like to complete and release these in mid-June. Also, before making them public, I'd like to first send these upon completion to Will and Kevin as a sort of gift, especially to Kevin, because I know he lost everything he had when ZOG raided him some years ago.

Anyway, that's the plan. I am excited to start work on this ASAP.

Regards,

-Michael

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Wed May 28, 2014 7:49 am

Michael1488 wrote:I purchased the necesarry cable in order to start this project. Apparently my local Rite-Aid had the item for $10, so problem solved :) . The ADV/Cosmotheist lectures I wish to convert into high quality mp3's are the following:

4) America Since World War II: An Interview with Dr. William Pierce - Kevin Strom (November 7, 1992)

Each one of these programs are not available in audio form, except Freedom for Germany and Proving White is Black. The first is available but omitted from the broadcast are the introduction and closing comments by Kevin Strom. The second I would like to re-do in order to upgrade the sound quality.
The following programs are Cosmotheist lectures by Dr. Pierce:

1) The Trouble with People - November 7, 1976

2) Human Dignity: A Racial Ethic - March 13, 1977*

3) America the Sleepwalker - May 22, 1977

4) Cosmotheism – Wave of the Future - July 24, 1977*

Human Dignity: A Racial Ethic and Cosmotheism – Wave of the Future are also both available, but again, the introductory and closing comments by Kevin Strom were omitted from these versions.
This will take some time but hopefully I'd like to complete and release these in mid-June. Also, before making them public, I'd like to first send these upon completion to Will and Kevin as a sort of gift, especially to Kevin, because I know he lost everything he had when ZOG raided him some years ago.

Anyway, that's the plan. I am excited to start work on this ASAP.

Regards,

-Michael

It's a worthwhile project; thank you! Audacity (available from Sourceforge) is an excellent and free program for recording and creating the mp3s. Strive to avoid clipping the loudest passages, but do keep the peak level at -3 dB or so. I'd suggest a 44.1 kHz sample rate, monophonic (no need for stereo or mixing the two channels from the cassette deck; just use one of them), and a bit rate of 128 kBps for the exported mp3. Use a high fidelity, well-aligned cassette deck for the source, and results should be good.

Are there any of these which don't have a text version online anywhere? If there are, it would be good to transcribe them so they can be published in that form, too.

All the best,

Kevin.

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 pm

I was able to locate the transcripts for the following programs:

1) America the Sleepwalker

2) The Trouble with People

3) Israel: Facing the Truth

4) America since WWII

5) Proving White is Black

6) Cosmotheism: Wave of the Future

I'm posting right now from a mobile device, so I'm unable to provide links to these right at the moment. I'll do that tomorrow.

I was unable to find links to transcripts for these programs:

1) Race & Immigration

2) Fundamentals for Victory

3) Change Versus Progress

4) Human Dignity: A Racial Ethic

This would be another good side project to work on. I'm still working on Dr. Pierce's groundbreaking series Background to Treason. When I've completed this, I'll begin working on transcribing these 4 notable broadcasts.

Regards,

-Michael

Michael1488

Post by Michael1488 » Fri May 30, 2014 4:47 am

Michael1488 wrote:The ADV/Cosmotheist lectures I wish to convert into high quality mp3's are the following:

I've just listened to these last night:

They are not ADV programs as I originally thought. Rather they are some of the Sunday night talks Dr. Pierce had back in 1977 in Arlington, Virginia. Just wanted to clear that up.