Article on WLP

Creedofiron

Article on WLP

Post by Creedofiron » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:52 pm

BBrookshire

Re: Article on WLP

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:06 pm

I follow that channel as well. They put out some good stuff, excellent podcast as well.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:56 am

After paying their website and biography of Dr. Pierce a visit, I noticed there was no reference to our websites nor even a mention that the National Alliance was still in existence. This was completely unacceptable to me, so I wrote up a reply for public posting in their comments section containing this information. Our Alliance needs to grow, lets make sure that when others are covering us or our materials that they know we're "alive and well" by pointing them in our direction.

Good find, creedofiron.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:56 am
After paying their website and biography of Dr. Pierce a visit, I noticed there was no reference to our websites nor even a mention that the National Alliance was still in existence. This was completely unacceptable to me, so I wrote up a reply for public posting in their comments section containing this information. Our Alliance needs to grow, lets make sure that when others are covering us or our materials that they know we're "alive and well" by pointing them in our direction.

Good find, creedofiron.

I listened to Mannerbund's oral reading of William Pierce's "Visions for the Future" in the "Voices of the Past" section of his site.

Voices Of The Past
In today’s world, many no longer have time to read, but have plenty of time to listen. Many important works, if they have audio versions at all, these audio versions leave much to be desired. Voices of the Past is dedicated to bringing essential works of past generations – be it 1 generation or 1000 – into the audio world to ensure their accesibility to those who need them.
Whoever Mannerbund is, he did a good job of reading what Dr. Griffin put together as chapter 27 in The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds, "Pierce's Vision" (pages 379-393). Griffin wrote that he drew from eight different articles and speeches by Pierce to produce what Mannerbund now calls "Visions of the Future."

There was an oral reading of Griffin's "Pierce's Vision" by Vanessa Neubauer a little over two years ago in two American Dissident Voies broadcasts titled "How William Pierce Saw the World":
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/ho ... ld-part-1/
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/ho ... ld-part-2/

At least Mr. Mannerbund doesn't have a DONATE button at his site, that I could see, so doesn't profit personalluy from using our National Alliance copyright-protected material without our authorization. That's good.

Those of you who use Telegram should approach Mannerbund, inform him that contrary to persistent rumor and the Jews at Wikipedia, Pierce's organization is alive and well, and that he should post its sites, Natall.com, Natvan.org, and especially Natall.com/Bitchute where fans can listen to much of what he read as Pierce's "Vissions for the Future" in Pierce's voice. It is much more effective that way, and contrary to what Mannerbund says, highlighted above, the audio quality of the 215 speeches by Pierce that are currently on NA's Bitchute video channel are of the highest quality, taken directly from NA's Power of Truth CD series digitally. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/cds/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 pm
Whoever Mannerbund is, he did a good job of reading what Dr. Griffin put together as chapter 27 in The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds, "Pierce's Vision" (pages 379-393). Griffin wrote that he drew from eight different articles and speeches by Pierce to produce what Mannerbund now calls "Visions of the Future."

Those of you who use Telegram should approach Mannerbund, inform him that contrary to persistent rumor and the Jews at Wikipedia, Pierce's organization is alive and well, and that he should post its sites, Natall.com, Natvan.org, and especially Natall.com/Bitchute where fans can listen to much of what he read as Pierce's "Vissions for the Future" in Pierce's voice. It is much more effective that way, and contrary to what Mannerbund says, highlighted above, the audio quality of the 215 speeches by Pierce that are currently on NA's Bitchute video channel are of the highest quality, taken directly from NA's Power of Truth CD series digitally. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/cds/
Do you think we could maybe get him to work with us?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:09 pm

Grimork wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:43 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:49 pm

Do you think we could maybe get him to work with us?
Perhaps. I don't do social media myself but those of you who do should give it a try. He's obviously a Pierce fan. Approach him through Telegram or wherever he was found.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Creedofiron

Post by Creedofiron » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:43 pm

Are you aware there is an NA group on telegram with links to speeches and articles from your site?

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Creedofiron wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:43 pm
Are you aware there is an NA group on telegram with links to speeches and articles from your site?
We have a group on Telegram yes.

Creedofiron

Post by Creedofiron » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:14 pm

I promote its articles, particularly links elsewhere.