Important quote from Dr. Pierce

Will Williams

Important quote from Dr. Pierce

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm

I just discovered this old topic (March 2011) from VanguardNewsNewwork forum entitled, "The VNN "hard-liners" and Pierce loyalists thread....." http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=125299&page=4

Though I had been banned from VNN forum for several years before this was posted there, VNNer SmokyMtn brought up some old VNN posts made by "White Will," and mixed them in with lots of Dr. Pierce's essays. There are some good arguments in this topic thread in favor of Dr. Pierce's hard line vanguard approach, as defined here at WB in my signature file.
---

[Quote}The following is from an e-mail sent to me from Will Williams, giving me some more background on Dr. William Pierce's view on Christianity.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Back in the late 1980s, before we had the Internet, I was editor of the Racial Loyalty tabloid, the monthly newspaper for Ben Klassen’s Church of the Creator (COTC). I recently found RL #52, July ‘89, and saw in it a letter to the editor I published from a National Alliance member which included the following quote from Dr. Pierce from his February ‘89 National Alliance Members BULLETIN:

Quote:
“The greatest obstacle to the survival of our race is Christianity. Even with all their malice and cunning, the Jews would pose no real threat to the race were it not for their Christian collaborators. In the U.S. just as in South Africa, the Jews may be pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes, but the troops in the war against the White Race are mainly White Christians filled with religious guilt and obsessed with the need to expiate that guilt by sacrificing their own race on the altar of ‘equality’.

“…Let us never forget…that Christianity itself is an alien, hostile, racially destructive creed of Jewish origin, and in the future most of those who have fallen under its spell will continue to be our enemies and the enemies of our race.”

A couple of years after Dr. Pierce wrote those words to his Alliance members in the internal NA Members BULLETIN, and I republished them for Creators in Racial Loyalty, he invited me to come work with him in WV as the Alliance’s first Membership Coordinator. The COTC self-destructed around 1992 and many Creators, knowing Dr. Pierce’s world view, naturally gravitated to the National Alliance (especially after he purchased the COTC headquarters property from Mr. Klassen)......Erich Gliebe’s “new & improved” National Alliance is unrecognizable to them compared to the Alliance they had been a part of under Dr. Pierce.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Important quote from Dr. Pierce

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Bump! -- not just for the powerful WLP quote about Christianity, but when I hit the link to the VNN forum the topic "The VNN 'hard-liners' and Pierce loyalists thread" from nearly six years ago comes up, started by none other than SPLC paid informant Randolph Dilloway aka SmokyMtn who, unsolicited, put up a number of postings by me (White Will) from earlier years.

Who could know then that Smoky would eventually turn out to be such a wretched traitor, supported by Alex Linder, owner of VNN?

It would be another three years before the National Alliance was miraculously returned to responsible hands,
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Will Williams wrote:Bump! -- not just for the powerful WLP quote about Christianity, but when I hit the link to the VNN forum the topic "The VNN 'hard-liners' and Pierce loyalists thread" from nearly six years ago comes up, started by none other than SPLC paid informant Randolph Dilloway aka SmokyMtn who, unsolicited, put up a number of postings by me (White Will) from earlier years.

Who could know then that Smoky would eventually turn out to be such a wretched traitor, supported by Alex Linder, owner of VNN?

It would be another three years before the National Alliance was miraculously returned to responsible hands,
I see that VNN thread, started nine years ago, that's linked above still works.

Lot of water over the dam since then.
:| Lots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Like moths to a flame, Christianity attracts the sickest of our people to its White genocidal cult. They seem proud of it too, and expose themselves shamelessly. This is no complaint, I'm glad to know who is openly trying to murder our race.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.