N-word slip

Redwhiteandwhite

N-word slip

Post by Redwhiteandwhite » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:38 am

I was on a bus and I fell asleep for one second and I wake up and say the n-word..? Everyone heard me...

Jim Mathias

Re: N-word slip

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:54 am

Redwhiteandwhite wrote:I was on a bus and I fell asleep for one second and I wake up and say the n-word..? Everyone heard me...
Seems your dreams have been rather dark of late. Positive thinking about helping those Whites who are more receptive to the Alliance's message to check us out and perhaps join us might lead to more pleasant subconscious activity!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Redwhiteandwhite wrote:I was on a bus and I fell asleep for one second and I wake up and say the n-word..? Everyone heard me...
Don't feel bad, Even Prince Andrew let slip "nigger" Poor prince, first the exposure of his close friendship with Jeffrey Epstein and child prostitution, now this:

Prince Andrew Accused Of Using N-Word
The revelations come as he faces a barrage of criticism for a “disastrous” BBC interview about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.
Sara C. Nelson HuffPost UK

Prince Andrew’s interview with BBC host Emily Maitlis this weekend has already been widely panned as “disastrous” — and now the royal has been accused of using the n-word during a meeting with a government aide.

According to Evening Standard columnist Rohan Silva, the Duke of York used the n-word at a Buckingham Palace meeting with him when he was a Downing Street advisor to the tech economy...
---

More, here: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/prince-a ... 47481b1722
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:43 am

Speaking of the "N" word I saw a stereotypical cartoonish looking one yesterday.
Ran up to Walmart for just a couple items and in the parking lot this skinny Negro (looked like he could outrun most cops I've seen) with about a third of his ass (well, skivvies) showing his pants were riding so low.
What struck me was he was with a fairly attractive white woman (this IS South Carolina I thought) and not the usual lump of lard sweat hogs that are with blacks males.
Ruined my day which had been doing well up until that point.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Lieutenant Kelowitz

Post by Lieutenant Kelowitz » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Could it be because you smelled one? :?

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 am

I was on a bus around a university and people got on, joked and one youngan targeted a nice old lady saying,

"We cannot stop racism until old White people LIKE HER are dead." It pointed at an old White Granny.

I have just turned fifty years old. I saw that in my thirties and was angry and spoke out. The rest of the bus declared me an "angry bikie" and ignored me. LOL.

Not all on the bus ignored me. I gave away a card or two, but I hope some otherwise learned.

That's in Adelaide, South Australia.
A place your Will visited as a soldier in 69.

Born in 69, I love my CREATOR life ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYoogY-UGio
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:17 pm

Vintage67 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:05 am
No biggie.I said go figure once and had a Malcolm x tee shirt wearing knuckle dragger Exclaim..HE SAID NIGGER!They say it like pass the salt.I call them Kaffirs...theyre too dumb to know what it means.
Why do you not space your completed sentences?
I notice on another thread that this posting characteristic
of yours was pointed out. Yet, you insist on doing it.