William Pierce on skinheads

Estwing

William Pierce on skinheads

Post by Estwing » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Will Williams

Re: William Pierce on skinheads

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:12 am

Dr. Pierce states Alliance policy clearly as to uniting with, competing against or recruiting from the "Movement." I didn't hear the word skinhead once in that video of his serious talk to NA members at his last Leadership Conference.

The comments below that video are positive for the most part; and currently 760 "likes" to 31 "dislikes." It is those likers that NA aims to attract, not those who dislike his message for whatever reason, because we still have the same policy toward uniting or recruiting from the "movement" Dr. Pierce describes there.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:49 pm

I believe that was the title of the video.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Estwing wrote:I believe that was the title of the video.
Then the title of the video is misleading. Many skinheads who joined NA, because we owned Resistance Records with its predominant skinhead genre, were definitely undisciplined, so was addressing them as well others, warning his invited Alliance cadre.

Our civic-minded watchdogs at the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) were first to promote that video with another title, something about "freaks and weaklings," quoting Dr. Pierce, thinking it would make the "movement" angry with him for telling the hard truth. I liked the speech from the start. That speech guides Alliance policy today.

Six years ago I transcribed a couple of Dr. Pierce's commentaries to his Alliance members from early 2002 monthly Members BULLETINs about this very subject, later put up here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/dr ... ment-19888 The video was recorded in late April of 2002, just a couple of months before he died.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ