Help finding a Dr Pierce ADV recording

WhiteTurpin01

Help finding a Dr Pierce ADV recording

Post by WhiteTurpin01 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:46 pm

I heard the end of it a few minutes ago on the 24/7 ADV radio broadcast and I've tried searching keywords on Google and YouTube and I cannot find it.

Dr Pierce was talking about Jewish controlled media, he mentioned it's no longer the bankers as much as it is Jewish media bosses. He lists a few of their last names...

He also mentioned at the end, and excuse me if I misquote, that: "they want to make us ruthless and then destroy us"

I really want to find this recording and I hope I gave enough detail for someone to know and link me to it.

Thank you!

White Man 1

Re: Help finding a Dr Pierce ADV recording

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:52 pm

Great question - I've often wondered the same thing when listening to the live radio. Perhaps a schedule could be published with the title of each program and the time?

Don't forget, the National Alliance Radio Network relies on your donations to keep running and provide high quality content. If you like what you hear, donate what you can!

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am

Give us just a little bit more. I'm sure one of us will know. KAS and his team at NV are pretty busy otherwise I would suggest asking one of them.

What were the names? Did he mention Clinton?

WhiteTurpin01

Post by WhiteTurpin01 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Thank you guys for the replies.

White man, I do think that is a great idea. Or to mention the name/title of the specific historical broadcast from Dr Pierce at the end. Or something where we know the name of that specific broadcast and can find it online.

Mr. Pringle, he definitely talked about Clinton. He mentioned something similar to " it's no longer the bankers like the Rothschild's, (and a few others) and that now it is the Jewish media bosses, the Eisner's, the Redstone's, (etc)".

I can't remember all the names he mentioned, sorry. I am also fairly new to all of this(since November 2017) so I am still trying to retain names of the jews in powerful positions.

Also, I understand the alliance needs as much support as possible. I am going to fill out an application within the next week or so and send in my dues. I look forward to becoming a member. I have here next to me 25 "love your race" flyers I am going to distribute.

Thanks again for the replies. Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors as I am using a smart phone and not a computer.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Also, I understand the alliance needs as much support as possible. I am going to fill out an application within the next week or so and send in my dues. I look forward to becoming a member. I have here next to me 25 "love your race" flyers I am going to distribute.
Keep it up! If we can all take it upon ourselves to spread just that 25 flyers apiece, we'll be in pretty good shape this month!

It's good to see you're pitching in your lot with us. Let this be a wake up call to everybody reading this that hasn't joined up. What are you waiting for? Fortune favors the bold!

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 am

WhiteTurpin01 wrote:Thank you guys for the replies.

White man, I do think that is a great idea. Or to mention the name/title of the specific historical broadcast from Dr Pierce at the end. Or something where we know the name of that specific broadcast and can find it online.

Mr. Pringle, he definitely talked about Clinton. He mentioned something similar to " it's no longer the bankers like the Rothschild's, (and a few others) and that now it is the Jewish media bosses, the Eisner's, the Redstone's, (etc)".

I can't remember all the names he mentioned, sorry. I am also fairly new to all of this(since November 2017) so I am still trying to retain names of the jews in powerful positions.

Thanks again for the replies. Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors as I am using a smart phone and not a computer.

The Big Picture. One of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2no6XHMh98M

Yes, we need all hands on deck for Love Your Race 2018. #LoveYourRace

The "Missing" flier is very effective too.

Send in that application as soon as you can!